shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures for the PS ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock

Alright I know that these are WAY past due and I am sorry about that but it has been a crazy week.

Here's the story...
I arrived to her apartment in DC at about 8:00 last Friday night. After talking for a while Lia went to take a shower and I said I had to go get a few things out of my car.

(Some background information... A few months ago when we began talking about getting engaged we decided that we were not going to buy each other ANY gifts because I was trying to save money for a ring and that was more important than anything else - we went though my birthday, Christmas, valentines day...etc no gifts... what she did not know is that I had already been saving for a while and was almost ready to buy a ring - she thought it MIGHT be coming sometime this summer or fall.)

After I had set everything up in the living room I ran back into her bedroom to make sure that she did not come out and see what I was doing. We sat down on the bed and were talking about how our days had been and I told her I had a surprise for her. I said that I know that we had promised not to spend any money on each other until we got engaged but that I just missed her so much this past week (we only get to see each other on the weekends) I needed to buy something special to really show her how I feel. I made her promise over and over not to be mad at me. (This was of course a total set up).

I led her out into her living/dining room where I had put two candles on either end of the dining room table and in the middle a very large box and a gigantic bouquet of colored tulips and white roses. She first only saw the flowers and was in shock telling me how beautiful they were. Then she saw the box... (Some more background info... she has had the same black work bag that she carries everything in for years and it is falling apart - she spotted one in Coach that she fell in love with but we both agreed that it was WAY too expensive) She recognized the box on the table right away as a Coach box and says that she knew right away what I had done. She opened it up and was thrilled and hugged me and kissed me and I made her promise again not to be upset that I spent so much money. She told me then that of course she was not mad... but told me later that she was secretly thinking, "now I am never getting a ring".

As she put it back down on the table I told her that since it was one of their large bags, they threw in some extra stuff so she should look inside. She reached in and pulled out the cleaner, the leather conditioner, and then this black box with the letters WF on it. (This was funny) She says, "Oh I think I had one of these before, I think this must be the cleaning brush". I was like, “yeah I’m not sure what that is, open it up”. She opens it up and finds another black box and then opens that and pauses because at first she was not sure what she was looking at. (She was looking at an EMPTY ring box) I waited until the moment when I saw it in her eyes that she knew what she was looking at and then I said, “You have to say yes first”. At this point she started sobbing. I had a little “I love you” speech prepared (I will keep that one between Lia and I) and then I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. (I had the ring turned around on my pinky the whole time). She managed to say yes right before her knees buckled and she fell into my arms.

And so, without further ado, the pictures…

PS Stuff.jpg

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
in the box

PS ring in box.jpg

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
We did not have a lot of sun this week but this one is pretty good. I promise there will be more to come.

PS ring in sun.jpg

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
And here are the original WF pictures...

zzzzzzzzz.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Gonzo! I was almost in tears while reading your proposal story!
39.gif
9.gif
! What a thoughtful guy you are! (LIW''s take note: see how men can fool you, lol!) Anyway, the ring is just gorgeous and it''s stunning on her hand--great job! I''m happy for you both!
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! The proposal is so sweet; I bet she is telling everyone the story. The ring looks gorgeous on her finger. Get more pictures this weekend.
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats !!! beautiful story
36.gif
beautiful ring.
30.gif
10.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...what a beautiful story!!! The ring is stunning
30.gif

Congrats!

Katty

Rough_Rock
Oh wow, ya done good!!! I cried when I read your story. So so so lovely! The ring is gorgeous and even more beautiful on her hand than the WF pics. I absolutely love that you got her the bag, too! That''s a sentimental thing for me because my man understands the whole handbag thing and gifts them to me at special times and boy am I appreciative. Anyway, Good luck to you both and congrats!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! What are gorgeous ring and sweet story!
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
30.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
What a perfect proposal! Love it...and the ring too!
30.gif

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
What a great proposal! More hand pics please!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! What an amazing proposal story and an absolutely BEAUTIFUL ring!! It looks awesome on her finger- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OMG you are SO romantic. and again one of my favorite settings. what a lucky girl!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gonzo mah man!

I forgot what a humongo ROCK you ended up with. WOW does it ever bling or your ladies hand!! P-scope & you make a GREAT team!!

Gotta say, I love the PURSE too
31.gif
. The combo of buds-bling-n''-bag -- unbeatable!

Ya have to get us more pix!! But in the meantime - AWESOME JOB & MUCHOS CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! That was such a nice proposal. The ring is simply amazing and it looks so pretty on your fiance's hand (and you can't go wrong with a Coach bag either)!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats on your engagement! The ring is so classic and beautiful and looks PERFECT on her hand!!!!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous! I''m glad everything worked out for you with the ring.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, what a wonderful and romantic proposal--I had to hold back the tears! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh how romantic!!!!! what a lovely, lovely proposal.....
the ring looks beautiful on her!
ya done good man!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that was a great proposal story Gonzo!!! Congratulations on your engagement. Best wishes to you both. The ring looks awesome on her hand.
30.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay all of that and we get one measly hand shot? come on boy! get with the program!
39.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Gonzo, love your proposal story. It was too sweet. The ring is beautiful, and it looks perfect on her hand. Congrats and best wishes.

shay

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Great proposal. Great ring. Great guy.
2.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Gonzo!

How wonderful! You sweet sneaky romantic man!
31.gif

The white knight rides in and sweaps fellow lady off her feet as they ride into the sunset

emrose.gif
emlove.gif
emrose.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif

The ring turned out stunning, and best wishes to you both for much happiness
emrainbow.gif
in your lives!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mike! How sweet! It is so nice to hear how "it all turned out"!

The ring is stunning, and looks wonderful on her.

Now... MORE PICTURES, PLEASE!!!!

Lynn

midgirl

Shiny_Rock
Seriously this story made me cry.
39.gif
37.gif
How incredibly sweet and romantic, a real dream proposal!

She is such a lucky woman.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are so very creative and so very very sweet mike
face16.gif

what an awesome surprise. congratulations and best wishes to you both.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh yah and it looks absolutely GREAT on her hand!!!! now can we get more pictures? hehee.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results