shape
carat
color
clarity

Picture Overload of my Catherine Cardellini Freshies!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1289090888|2757147 said:
cushioncutnut|1289055881|2756813 said:
Fly Girl|1289013606|2756551 said:
cushioncutnut|1289012514|2756532 said:
iLander|1289008475|2756472 said:
I think these are MUCH better photos Cushion! Good job! :wavey:

Isn't it amazing how much they change? I think that's what I like best.

I've never really gotten into pearls before, since I thought they only came in white. But now . . .

So MANY colors! :shock:

I think I want a strand like yours Cushion . . . purple pearls, how cool is that? :appl:

I looked through the whole site and there was just one other strand that was more metallic and plum,purple a bit more golden. I was considering them versus these. Well, after receiving these, guess what? I just bought the other strand!! Catherine sent me comparison pics to help me decide and I kept going back and forth. Now I will have both!! ACK! Someone save me from myself!! :wacko:

Also, here is the link.... http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/?subject=moreInfo&id=1663
Congratulations, I think. :naughty: I'm sure these will look stunning on you as well. Are you planning to wear them together, alternate days, depends on the outfit..? Just curious. In any case, turning 40 definitely calls for more than one strand of pearls. :devil:

Jewelry always makes turning 40 easier...and turning 45......and well, ( don't want to mention 50 yet!) LOL!!

Hey, I'm on the high side of 55 now, and getting my jewelry collection up to speed is more of a priority than ever. I don't want to mention 60 or 65! ;))

LOL! I had a feeling someone was going to say this! I am right around the bend though! ...and if getting older makes jewelry collecting a priorty, then I am all for that gal!! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results