shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of smaller (.5ct or less) FCDs set

azred

Rough_Rock
does anyone have a slew of pictures of colored diamonds set in jewelry (preferably rings), with smaller stones? I've seen jaw-droppingly gorgeous pictures on here, both of jewelry with larger colored diamonds as well as unset pictures of smaller stones that were to die for - but i'm having a hard time finding pics of the smaller stones actually set in jewelry, and i suck at visualizing. :tongue:

I'm toying with the idea of doing a ring with a fancy colored diamond but it seems like to get a decent stone in the price range i want (even with yellow) i'd be looking at 50pts or less. Just trying to decide what types of settings would show something like that off.

Thanks for any pics or links you can share :appl:

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
This is my better half's .25ct fancy yellowish orange :D

chryso_016.jpg

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some of mine - all under .5ct, all natural and untreated:

I'm pretty sure that all of the centre stones in the pink diamond montage are .5ct or under (with the exception of the pink pear ring at the top where I think the central pink is .55ct).

The centre stones in the two yellows are .5ct or under (I think).

diamond_fcd_earrings4.jpg

diamond_bracelet_fcd_a.jpg

pink_diamonds_montage.jpg

diamond_yellow_montage.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've seen many small FCDs set in double and triple halo rings, gypsy set in a wide band or made into a multi-stone ring. My 4 FCDs will be in a multi-stone ring but I did consider setting the 7x5 mm yellow pear in a double halo ring. Leibish has pictures of small FCDs in rings.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Unbelievable eye candy all in one place ! :love:

I can hardly breathe :-o

I had never seen a fancy coloured diamond (except in yellow), but earlier this spring, I had the privilege of seeing two - both pink, but different intensities. Both were teeny tiny gems, but the sparkle nearly blinded me. I remain hooked forever on pink fancies. :appl:

azred

Rough_Rock
OMFG my eyes are dancing....LOL. Haven't been around much lately so i hadn't checked in but thank you all SO much for your contributions :D I'll see if i can find a few of my own!!!!! :shock:

ETA: does anyone think my husband would agree to sell our house and move to a smaller one so we could have a massive FCD collection? :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results