shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of old diamond ring recycled and transformed into a beautiful half eternity band!Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic transformation! I hope you love it, it''s beautiful.

You have really elegant hands, too.

Enjoy your ring.

Jen

Rachel9

Shiny_Rock
Great pair, congratulations!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Susan, mrs Mitchel, Rachel9, thank you girls so much for the kind compliments!!!
35.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
It looks great! Your jeweler did an awesome job!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic recycling project! I love how it turned out!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It looks lovely, you must be very pleased - now you can wear it everyday and enjoy it
35.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2010 1:44:24 PM
Author: Naty H&A
Gemgirl, Sarap333, Legra, thank you girls for the kind comments! Indeed the new ring looks very pretty on its own too, but i prefer wearing it with my ER! And Gemgirl, you''re right, recycling can be very fun! It is amazing how you can create very beautiful new pieces by using old material which was kept unworn for so long
36.gif
Exactly! Why leave great stones hanging around your jewelry box unworn, simply because the mounting is not necessarily something you would have chosen? I am so into recycling these days. The only thing I can''t find that some PSers have found including you, is a jeweler that will melt down my gold to make a new piece. My jeweler is very finicky that way. He''ll only use his own gold. >> It''s so great that your jeweler used your white gold because your new piece really was made of the old ring. It''s just a new incarnation. (It''s very Shirley Maclaine, LOL!)

purselover

Ideal_Rock
The final product is gorgeous!! Enjoy your "new" ring!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luckyshe, laurenThePartier, Monnyjay, Purselover, thank you so much for the good words!!!
35.gif

Gemgirl: Ha...It wasn''t easy to convince my jeweller to use the gold of the old ring either
11.gif
But i explained to him the sntimental value of the ring and talked him into it...just for this one time
27.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Naty! that band is perfect for your beautiful ering - i love the proportions and how much finger coverage it gives you. Such a gorgeous band!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous. What a wonderful recycling project.

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Amazing journey. Beautiful ring and looks great on your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results