shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my UTERNITY Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 4:57:21 AM
Author: LaraOnline
This is an incredibly exciting thread! atroop, I am in love with your band, as I am in love with kcoursolle''s band...that U-prong is to DIE for!

Your information on this thread, such as mm width, point size per diamond etc etc even the price range has also been informative, so thank you!

I just checked the WF website - it''s not there yet to drool over!
15.gif

Kcoursolle, I don''t think you should ''eternisize'' your ring, it''s perfect just as it is!! Just get another one in full eternity to match its big brother!!
11.gif
12.gif

Maisie, I know from previous posts that your husband is like mine - absolutely NO IDEA about gifts after labour... but don''t forget, I had my way (in the very end) I think I''ve gradually ''talked him into'' jewellery gifts for significant (5/10etc) anniversaries and the key for me was VERY SOFTLY SOFTLY... perhaps kneel and pray in the corner of the living room (or...in front of the tele??!) and wait till he asks you what you are doing?!!
9.gif

Also, I arranged the whole thing myself, choice of ring, funding etc (put money aside, put the payment on our joint card etc) it''s easier than if he has to physically go shopping (shock, horror).
21.gif

hahah my husband is right, it''s always more more, now I''m planning the eternity band to match and I haven''t even received my e-ring upgrade! *maniacal laugh* will have to wait another five years!!

Hey Lara
I just checked the WF website - it''s not there yet to drool over!
15.gif
: the ring was never on their site...but they are working on carrying the ring (AND I GET TO NAME IT!!!). I don''t know when it will be on their site but from what I was told they want to carry it as a stock ring!!!!
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
for you KATIE
35.gif

Here''s the first of the profile shots

30.gif

phpryf2lXAM.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another of the profile

phpDfHwLjAM.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Here are the rings together (profile shot) Hope you get an idea of how low it sits from this. My E-ring sits low
30.gif

php7ztl6LAM.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
here''s more

php885PWWAM.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
more...

phpLXqQYiAM.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
more...hope I''m not boring you lol

phpI0QdKcAM.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
so pretty, atroop!

looks lovely, both with your engagement ring, and as a stand alone ring.

nice job!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
LAST ONE...for now
3.gif
36.gif

phpuzmJODAM.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 8:30:43 AM
Author: whitby_2773

so pretty, atroop!

looks lovely, both with your engagement ring, and as a stand alone ring.

nice job!

Thanks whitby! I''m really happy with them
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhh so pretty! Annette, you are a BAD influence...
emsmile.gif
Take all the photos you like. I''m thoroughly enjoying them!

I''m in discussions with Chris and will let you know if/when I order a beauty like this for myself. I''m working on the hubby right now.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 8:35:14 AM
Author: katiedid
Ahhhhh so pretty! Annette, you are a BAD influence...
emsmile.gif
Take all the photos you like. I''m thoroughly enjoying them!

I''m in discussions with Chris and will let you know if/when I order a beauty like this for myself. I''m working on the hubby right now.

oh sorry for being such a bad influence
2.gif
but I can''t help it!
31.gif
Keep me posted on the ring. I hope it works out for you! Are you going to go to the jewelry store to try on rings with diff. size stones? I think that''s your best bet. That helped a lot with my decision on what size to get.
35.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
This ring is gorgeous.
I wonder what other point sizes it comes in (as a stock item, I mean?)
But the 10-pointers just seem perfect!!
Although ... doubled up (as in, wedding band and matching eternity (as in anniversary) band on the other side... I wonder if that look would be a bit much?

I guess this doubled-up look is what I personally am eventually aiming for in a wedding set (to go with 'plain' gold solitaire e-ring)

For that reason, katiedid, I hope you are not 'cashing in' your 3-pointer eternity...it seems so lovely and delicate from the photos - and a perfect candidate for a matching twin on the other side of your e-ring! I love that look and had never seen it before finding PS!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, I tried on a few bands yesterday. One was roughly 5 pointers, one was 10 pointers. I liked the 10 pts best (of course - what''s not to like about bigger diamonds??).

I don''t think I''d wear the current 3 pt band too - I''m not a fan of wearing 3 rings (I think on my hands, it makes my fingers look and feel like little sausages!). I tried wearing a diamond and sapphire stacker with my ering and eternity band and even though it was thin, it drove me crazy. I wear a size 4.75 or 5 on that hand so it''s not like my hands are really large but for some reason, putting 3 bands on seemed to take up too much space on me!

I had been toying with the idea of having a second band just like my current one made and wearing one on either side of my ering but decided against it. I really like just having two rings (and would probably like just one ring even more but don''t want to give up either my ering or eternity band!).

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 10:15:17 AM
Author: LaraOnline
This ring is gorgeous.

I wonder what other point sizes it comes in (as a stock item, I mean?)

But the 10-pointers just seem perfect!!

Although ... doubled up (as in, wedding band and matching eternity (as in anniversary) band on the other side... I wonder if that look would be a bit much?

I guess this doubled-up look is what I personally am eventually aiming for in a wedding set (to go with ''plain'' gold solitaire e-ring)

For that reason, katiedid, I hope you are not ''cashing in'' your 3-pointer eternity...it seems so lovely and delicate from the photos - and a perfect candidate for a matching twin on the other side of your e-ring! I love that look and had never seen it before finding PS!

Not sure what other point sizes it will come in but I''m pretty sure they will have it in various szs.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 10:55:43 AM
Yep, I tried on a few bands yesterday. One was roughly 5 pointers, one was 10 pointers. I liked the 10 pts best (of course - what''s not to like about bigger diamonds??).

I don''t think I''d wear the current 3 pt band too - I''m not a fan of wearing 3 rings (I think on my hands, it makes my fingers look and feel like little sausages!). I tried wearing a diamond and sapphire stacker with my ering and eternity band and even though it was thin, it drove me crazy. I wear a size 4.75 or 5 on that hand so it''s not like my hands are really large but for some reason, putting 3 bands on seemed to take up too much space on me!

I had been toying with the idea of having a second band just like my current one made and wearing one on either side of my ering but decided against it. I really like just having two rings (and would probably like just one ring even more but don''t want to give up either my ering or eternity band!).

lol of course we love bigger diamonds! Keep me posted on what you decide
35.gif

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
your ring(s) is/are totally gorgeous. enjoy!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:43:09 PM
Author: snowflakeluvr
your ring(s) is/are totally gorgeous. enjoy!

Thanks so much snowflakeluvr!
35.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring and fab profile!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the larger point sizes are lovely, but I see what you mean katiedid, about it not being a stacking ring!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 11:29:48 PM
Author: TravelingGal
What a lovely ring and fab profile!!

Thanks so much TravelingGal
35.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t want to jinx myself but I just MAY be ordering one of these of my very own today... I''ll post an update later after I talk to Chris. By the way, he is fabulous!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 8:42:02 AM
I don''t want to jinx myself but I just MAY be ordering one of these of my very own today... I''ll post an update later after I talk to Chris. By the way, he is fabulous!! [/QUOTE

Oh HOW EXCITING! I will be out all afternoon (parent/teacher conference day) but I will check back later on. Keep me posted. Yes Chris is a sweetheart! He''s been keeping me posted on the process of the ring being made into a stock item. I''m excited that I got to name it! Speak to you later
35.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will certainly check back in too and let you know! Have you picked out a name for this beauty yet?? How about "fab-U-lous find"?
emsmile.gif
just kidding!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 10:17:07 AM
I will certainly check back in too and let you know! Have you picked out a name for this beauty yet?? How about 'fab-U-lous find'?
emsmile.gif
just kidding!

We are toying with Annette's YOU-ternity..but that was Chris's suggestion. I suggested Annette's U-Ternity so we will see. I told him I'm game for anything

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
atroop, wow, it looks FABULOUS! Gorgeous and perfect!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Annette, Chris is working on my order as we speak... wooooooo hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long did it take for you to get yours? I would so love to have mine in 2 weeks for a family event.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYYY KATIE!!! I''m so excited that you went for it! I think it was a week and a half from ordering to delivery. Remember they didn''t have this in stock..and had to get the setting from their supplier. Now that they have it as a stock ring, I would assume it would take less time. BTW the ring is up on the site BUT they didn''t put my name there. Chris is working on it for me!
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 12:18:46 PM
Author: Kim N
atroop, wow, it looks FABULOUS! Gorgeous and perfect!

Awww thanks so much Kim! I love it sooooo much and it''s just amazing in person
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results