shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my UTERNITY Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 8:26:58 AM
Author: atroop711
here''s another
not sure why this pic came out sidewards...sorry
33.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 9:03:52 AM

Date: 2/26/2009 8:55:48 AM
Author: violet3
It is just lovely really - there can never be too many pictures!!!!
31.gif

We literally have EXACTLY the same ring...we''re ring twins! Mine is also 23 diamonds - 10 pointers with the very same setting from the side. I was debating going a little bigger when i got it, and honestly i am so happy with the size because - like you said - it''s extremely comfortable and i NEVER think about taking it off. But still, it has a good presence on the hand...i am so glad you love it too!!!

Yup our girls are TWINS! To be honest when it arrived my first thought was..hmmm should I go bigger?? lol..but when I put it on and saw it together with my engagement ring..I was happy that I didn''t go bigger. I really want to wear them together and if I would have gone up to like 15 pointers, I think it would have been too big to wear with my ring. I''m happy that it''s comfy! I''m so happy that it looks good with my e-ring and alone.
This made me laugh out loud - we must be similar creatures :) I agree though, for wearing with your ering this just looks like the perfect size!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 9:40:15 AM
Date: 2/26/2009 9:03:52 AM

Date: 2/26/2009 8:55:48 AM

It is just lovely really - there can never be too many pictures!!!!
31.gif

We literally have EXACTLY the same ring...we''re ring twins! Mine is also 23 diamonds - 10 pointers with the very same setting from the side. I was debating going a little bigger when i got it, and honestly i am so happy with the size because - like you said - it''s extremely comfortable and i NEVER think about taking it off. But still, it has a good presence on the hand...i am so glad you love it too!!!

Yup our girls are TWINS! To be honest when it arrived my first thought was..hmmm should I go bigger?? lol..but when I put it on and saw it together with my engagement ring..I was happy that I didn''t go bigger. I really want to wear them together and if I would have gone up to like 15 pointers, I think it would have been too big to wear with my ring. I''m happy that it''s comfy! I''m so happy that it looks good with my e-ring and alone.

This made me laugh out loud - we must be similar creatures :) I agree though, for wearing with your ering this just looks like the perfect size!!

we must be!
31.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m totally in love with this ring! LOVE! So would it look ridiculous with my e-ring which is only a 1.01 ct solitaire? My WF eternity band has 3 pointers but I''ve never thought it was substantial enough (even though it''s beautiful!)

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 8:23:28 PM
Author: katiedid
I''m totally in love with this ring! LOVE! So would it look ridiculous with my e-ring which is only a 1.01 ct solitaire? My WF eternity band has 3 pointers but I''ve never thought it was substantial enough (even though it''s beautiful!)

Thanks so much! I don''t think that this is too big for your ring. This ring on the hand isn''t TOO BIG..it''s big enough to be worn alone but it''s dainty enough to wear with an engagement ring.
35.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
katiedid BTW it was Chris Gonzales at WF that helped me get this ring. If you can to inquire, as him for Annette''s Uprong Ring. He will know exactly what ring you are talking about!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
ooh, more pics! yum!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 2:08:18 AM
Author: sugar
ooh, more pics! yum!!

sugar I will try to get some more today!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much! I wonder if my current band is "tradeable"? It''s ACAs too...

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:14:24 AM
Thanks so much! I wonder if my current band is ''tradeable''? It''s ACAs too...

Hmmm I wonder that too? (lol...maybe I will upgrade in the future). I would give Christ Gonzales a call at WF and ask. Keep me posted!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you happen to have an email address for Chris G at WF?

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I''m working with Chris right now!! LOVE your band!!!!! It''s gorgeous!!!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:29:26 PM
Author: lovindiamonds
I''m working with Chris right now!! LOVE your band!!!!! It''s gorgeous!!!!

awww thanks! ohhh what are you getting???/
31.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I came back for a second look and I loooove the new pics! This ring is incredible...now I''m convinced I someday want to eternitize (not a word) my 5-stone! I can so see why you went all the way around instead of 3/4, I think you made a great choice!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:11:35 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I came back for a second look and I loooove the new pics! This ring is incredible...now I''m convinced I someday want to eternitize (not a word) my 5-stone! I can so see why you went all the way around instead of 3/4, I think you made a great choice!

kcoursolle thanks so much. BTW I''m LOVING YOUR RING! Can I ask how big are your stones? I saw your ring on the WF site.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:26:21 PM

kcoursolle thanks so much. BTW I''m LOVING YOUR RING! Can I ask how big are your stones? I saw your ring on the WF site.
They are about .31 each. My setting is also slightly different than their stock setting. Mine is set a little lower and the shank detail is slightly different. Here''s my thread if you want to check it out: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-5-stone-u-shaped-amazing-wedding-band.54795/.

I ended up going this route instead of eternity because I loved the size. I think I could have only gotten .09s if I went full eternity for the same price at the time. I love the bling factor of my ring, but perhaps someday in the future I''ll upgrade this to a full eternity with maybe .20''s...but this may be a fortune, so perhaps .15 stones. We''ll see, but it won''t be for years.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:41:00 PM

They are about .31 each. My setting is also slightly different than their stock setting. Mine is set a little lower and the shank detail is slightly different. Here''s my thread if you want to check it out: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-5-stone-u-shaped-amazing-wedding-band.54795/.

I ended up going this route instead of eternity because I loved the size. I think I could have only gotten .09s if I went full eternity for the same price at the time. I love the bling factor of my ring, but perhaps someday in the future I''ll upgrade this to a full eternity with maybe .20''s...but this may be a fortune, so perhaps .15 stones. We''ll see, but it won''t be for years.

I think your ring would be FABULOUS as an eternity but to wear alone. I think I would love something like this for a big anniversary (20th)..that''s only 7 yrs away!.

BTW how long did it take from the time WK called to tell you that your ring would be made into a stock ring..until they carried it? I got a call!
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:49:33 PM

I think your ring would be FABULOUS as an eternity but to wear alone. I think I would love something like this for a big anniversary (20th)..that''s only 7 yrs away!.

BTW how long did it take from the time WK called to tell you that your ring would be made into a stock ring..until they carried it? I got a call!
2.gif
Hmmmm, I can''t really remember how long it took. I remember I ordered my custom ring and it was a hit. Soon several others asked WF for a similar ring. After a few months I got an email saying that it was going to be a stock setting and they wanted me to name it. I can''t remember how long it took to go on the site, but I think it was fairly soon. Now that I think of it, I think it was up on the site right away and then they just changed the name later to the name I gave it.

That''s super exciting that this will be a stock setting!!!! I love it and I''ll have to see how much it is and whether it''s more/less than the 5 stone...just for future reference LOL!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:53:04 PM
Date: 2/27/2009 4:49:33 PM

2.gif

Hmmmm, I can''t really remember how long it took. I remember I ordered my custom ring and it was a hit. Soon several others asked WF for a similar ring. After a few months I got an email saying that it was going to be a stock setting and they wanted me to name it. I can''t remember how long it took to go on the site, but I think it was fairly soon. Now that I think of it, I think it was up on the site right away and then they just changed the name later to the name I gave it.

That''s super exciting that this will be a stock setting!!!! I love it and I''ll have to see how much it is and whether it''s more/less than the 5 stone...just for future reference LOL!

Yes I''m SOOOO excited to have it as a stock setting and able to name it!
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 5:42:10 PM
thanks!!

You''re welcome! Let me know if you decide to do something!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 3:21:16 AM

Date: 2/26/2009 12:43:34 AM
Author: LuckyTexan

Date: 2/24/2009 3:23:21 PM

Author:atroop711

Well I just got the PICS from WF...and here is my new baby!
30.gif
30.gif

The ring is an eternity band with the U-Prongs. I have 22 (or 23) 10 pointers (sz 8) and if all goes well, she will be on my finger tomorrow! I''m SO EXCITED to see this baby in person and on my finger!
36.gif

If you don''t mine... is this a custom band? I need this ring. This exact ring. 22 10 pointers in a size 8. Who did you work with at WF? How wide is it? About 3mm?

SO happy for you, and excited to know more! It is FABULOUS!

Hi LuckyTexan!

The ring isn''t custom but it wasn''t something that had in stock. They were able to find me the setting from a company they work with. BUT...I spoke to them last night and I think they are going to start carrying the ring. You can call WF and speak to Chris Gonzales. He''s the one that I worked with and found me the exact band that I wanted. The ring is a sz 8 with 23 10point ACA diamonds. It''s I think either 3mm or 3.1mm. It''s SOOOOO comfy and sits nice and low. Call him and tell him you want Annette''s ring (uprong eternity).
35.gif
Thanks Annette!
I have a quote and I''m figuring out how to avoid sales tax now :) Texas tax is 8.25%!!!!!

I think I''m gonna have my dad do it... he''s in FL!

Whenever you''re ready... feel free to post more pics!! That band is just amazing!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Annette, will you take some more photos and post them??? Maybe profile on your hand so I can see how low it sits? Pretty please???
emteeth.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
This is an incredibly exciting thread! atroop, I am in love with your band, as I am in love with kcoursolle''s band...that U-prong is to DIE for!

Your information on this thread, such as mm width, point size per diamond etc etc even the price range has also been informative, so thank you!

I just checked the WF website - it''s not there yet to drool over!
15.gif

Kcoursolle, I don''t think you should ''eternisize'' your ring, it''s perfect just as it is!! Just get another one in full eternity to match its big brother!!
11.gif
12.gif

Maisie, I know from previous posts that your husband is like mine - absolutely NO IDEA about gifts after labour... but don''t forget, I had my way (in the very end) I think I''ve gradually ''talked him into'' jewellery gifts for significant (5/10etc) anniversaries and the key for me was VERY SOFTLY SOFTLY... perhaps kneel and pray in the corner of the living room (or...in front of the tele??!) and wait till he asks you what you are doing?!!
9.gif

Also, I arranged the whole thing myself, choice of ring, funding etc (put money aside, put the payment on our joint card etc) it''s easier than if he has to physically go shopping (shock, horror).
21.gif

hahah my husband is right, it''s always more more, now I''m planning the eternity band to match and I haven''t even received my e-ring upgrade! *maniacal laugh* will have to wait another five years!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 10:20:49 PM
Annette, will you take some more photos and post them??? Maybe profile on your hand so I can see how low it sits? Pretty please???
emteeth.gif

Hi!

Yes I will take more pics of the profile on my hand. I PROMISE! Once I get the baby to sleep, I will take pics

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 2:14:59 PM
Date: 2/26/2009 3:21:16 AM

Date: 2/26/2009 12:43:34 AM

Date: 2/24/2009 3:23:21 PM

Author:atroop711

Well I just got the PICS from WF...and here is my new baby!
30.gif
30.gif

The ring is an eternity band with the U-Prongs. I have 22 (or 23) 10 pointers (sz 8) and if all goes well, she will be on my finger tomorrow! I''m SO EXCITED to see this baby in person and on my finger!
36.gif

If you don''t mine... is this a custom band? I need this ring. This exact ring. 22 10 pointers in a size 8. Who did you work with at WF? How wide is it? About 3mm?

SO happy for you, and excited to know more! It is FABULOUS!

Hi LuckyTexan!

The ring isn''t custom but it wasn''t something that had in stock. They were able to find me the setting from a company they work with. BUT...I spoke to them last night and I think they are going to start carrying the ring. You can call WF and speak to Chris Gonzales. He''s the one that I worked with and found me the exact band that I wanted. The ring is a sz 8 with 23 10point ACA diamonds. It''s I think either 3mm or 3.1mm. It''s SOOOOO comfy and sits nice and low. Call him and tell him you want Annette''s ring (uprong eternity).

35.gif

Thanks Annette!

I have a quote and I''m figuring out how to avoid sales tax now :) Texas tax is 8.25%!!!!!

I think I''m gonna have my dad do it... he''s in FL!

Whenever you''re ready... feel free to post more pics!! That band is just amazing!

Oh this is exciting! I know all about trying to avoid taxes. That''s what got me looking online a few yrs back because here in NYC..the tax is 8.625! I will post more pics later (since katiedid asked)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results