shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my Square Tycoon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

con17

Rough_Rock
I haven''t taken any pics yet, but I actually had the prongs shaved down a bit! What a difference. The diamond actually sparkles so much more..it looks way better without those prongs sticking up so far past the diamond!

And Drochlen, where are you in Michigan? I am not sure where in Chicago you can go to check them out..but there really is only one jewelry store in Michigan that I know has an exclusive to sell Tycoon. And that is Rottermonds. Have you heard of them?? But I definitely suggest NOT buying the diamond from there if you choose it b/c they are WAY overpriced. You''re already going to be paying a premium on it b/c it''s patented but they RIP you off. But just to check them out in person..they have a pretty big selection. You might have a harder time seeing the square cut b/c Tycoon rarely cuts them. Let me know if you have any more questions!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I saw a rectangluar tycoon at the one Jewelry store in Old Town, San Diego....and it was very nice, but that square one just blows it out of the water! Beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results