shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my Square Tycoon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

con17

Rough_Rock
Thanks Apple!! Tycoon unfortunately won''t deal with the public..so you''ve got to find a jeweler that has an exclusive with them. My diamond is tycoon but my band/ring was custom made. Tycoon actually wouldn''t set the diamond in anything other than what they already make. Seems totally silly because my band is really really simple.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that''s beautiful!
Looks huge on your finger
I
emlove.gif
it!!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, that ring is fantastic!! And I see what you mean about the diamond on the table, I think it''s very unique!
30.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''ve never seen a stone like that! Very cool!
Very beautiful ring
1.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! That's such a beautiful ring! It does look a lot llike an Asscher.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Unique and Beautiful.............
30.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous stone, and fabulous setting to showcase it in!!! You really made an awesome choice going with the 2 mm band...your stone is big in the first place, but that band just makes it POP. So gorgeous....everything about it!!!
36.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is just stunning! I have seen rectangular Tycoons, and they were just eh, but I loooooove your stone! Asscher-esque, but with a little more bling going on.

con17

Rough_Rock
Hey thanks you guys!!

I agree w/you MrsF...I put on the rectangular one and it didn''t look great on me, but loved the square one. You can''t really tell b/c my prongs are a bit too big, but the corners are actually cut off...

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW!!! what a gorgeous ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
wow that is super pretty and so unique and refreshing! man i love those square diamonds.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is a true beauty!! I love the thin pave'' setting, just beautiful!!
9.gif

dib

Shiny_Rock
that is beautiful - so unique!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
A beautiful and unique ring. We don''t get many unusual cuts around here--this was a treat!
30.gif
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, i LOVE that cut. like an asscher, but with the smaller sort of sparkles too instead of just the big flashes. GORGEOUS! nice choice
36.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I just MUST see more pictures of this beautiful ring!!! It''s just magnificent
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and VERY cool, too!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never seen pictures of a Tycoon before--I LOVE it!
30.gif
It looks a bit like an asscher, but more sparkly! Your stone is just gorgeous & the setting flatters it splendidly!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I am in LOVE with your ring. Breathtaking!
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Pics of Tycoons are few and far between and yours is INSANE!!!!!! WOW!!!! Congrats
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Unbelievably gorgeous ring!

Can you tell us a little more about the setting? Who made it for you? Its stunning!

Congrats!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2005 12:43:10 PM
Author: con17
Hey Kaleigh! Thanks so much!! Tycoon is actually a patented cut. I actually chose this cut before I found this site...I''ve gotten soooo much more information since I''ve been reading everything here and wonder if I had made the right decision w/going with a Tycoon. But I do LOVE it. Tycoon typically cuts rectangular diamonds but will occassionally cut a square. Their ''trademark'' is that the there is diamond on top. I don''t know if you can see the table?

I love the asscher cut (that was actually my 2nd choice) but the tycoon has more facets than the asscher...so I think it may have a bit more of a sparkly look than glassy look??
I can see the "diamond" pattern on the face of the stone in your last shot! I think it is an awesome stone--really really sparkly!
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, I have seen pictures in magazines, but seeing it on someones hand....wow! Its lovely.
30.gif

con17

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all of your nice compliments!!

Blue-I was wondering if you''d come see it, i had mentioned it a while ago...it took me some time to actually get pics posted.

Dani-I wish I could tell you who did the ring. All I know was that it was some guy in L.A. I live in Michigan and got the ring through a local jeweler. Like I had said before..tycoon was a real pain to work with directly and wouldn''t set the stone in something like this..so our local jeweler sent it to someone else. I wish I had found this site LONG before I did that''s for sure!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is one special beauty.
36.gif
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s breathtaking!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Well, con, whoever made the setting did a great job, its really beautiful.

Enjoy it!!!

drochlen

Rough_Rock
I''m still literally breathing differently after seeing your ring! I''ve been lurking and busily researching asschers for the last 4 days (my emerald cut engagement ring chipped and I want to replace it with an asscher). Then I saw your Tycoon.

Wow. I want one. I''m in Michigan (as well as Chicago). Who do I call? I''m just stunned . . .

Also do you know where to see pics of other square Tycoons? How did you even know what to ask for? I like the square Tycoon much better than the rectangular, but I can''t find any pics other than yours.

Amazing ring!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results