shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of my princess .58ct w/in

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vandelay101

Rough_Rock
pics of the completed ring are now in the "show me the ring" forum...enjoy

Robert

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Robert,

I'm glad the diamond and setting purchases have worked out well for you - beautiful stone.
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 8/9/2003 4:21:13 PM fire&ice wrote:

----------------
On 8/9/2003 11:20:56 AM AGBF wrote:

As aljdewey said, that is what this forum is about. I disagree that clarifying facts is in bad taste.

----------------

Al stuck to the facts at hand.

----------------
Thanks, F&I. I actually think some of this discussion got "muddied" because the original poster, Rob, had already made the purchase, but there were also queries from Paul (Leafs), who is at the beginning stages of considering a purchase.

Robert, the ring sounds just GORGEOUS. Congratulations on finding a beautiful diamond....congratulations on having a great experience the vendor of your choosing.....and congrats (anticipated) on proposing to the girl of your dreams.

Don't forget to post the pics....we just love seeing the result of one's labors!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 8/8/2003 5:13:12 PM AGBF wrote:
Since you say it is OK to be clear about details, aljdewey, I have another question about a detail. Why didn't Jan and Brad offer free shipping? They used to. The only time they don't is if they must ship it *twice* (or at least that *used* to be their policy).
----------------
Deb, in fairness, I think that's a question that only DBOF can accurately answer....I also think it's better suited to be addressed off-line.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results