shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my Bezel Set RHR - YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Hey thanks MMM - are you getting tempted by RBs yet...?
naughty.gif

The ritani setting w all the diamonds would've been way too much for a RHR - clean & modern was exactly what i was going for, thank you Q!

Btw, by request, I've updated my original post to include the RB specs
5.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Alexah,

GORGEOUS ring! Absolutely stunning! I LOVE it!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Lynn

PS Can we have a closer look at the band, please?!!
naughty.gif
I wanna see those baby diamonds!!!!
love.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! So much personality.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the kind words glitterata & Lynn!

I'll try to take some more close-ups of the band - but my camera has a hard time focusing & when i get close, it gets fuzzy... but i'll see what i can do
2.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
i have to admit, im not a huge fan of bezel settings, but alexah..yours is gorgeous!!! its so elegant and non bulky compared to most bezels i have seen. i really love it! congrats!
love.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I have to say that I am not a huge fan of bezel settings either but your ring blew me away! The diamond looks so much larger in the bezel setting. I also love the little diamonds set on the band. Great RHR!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

What a stunner Alexa! I'll take a dozen please!
With the hockey players on strike, I guess you'll have to be content just looking at your beautiful rings
2.gif
.....hhheeehhaaaa

cheers
Sharon

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much bling & didiamond
4.gif
even tho it's platinum, it feels so light & cumfy on my finger, i almost forget it's there... unless i'm walkin in the sunnyshine- and then it spakles wildly at me, so as not to be ignored
2.gif

a dozen canuk-gal?? now that's ice!! ...i suppose twelve rings could somewhat diminish the blow of a hockey-less winter... oh Ric!! (Ric's my fiance)
love.gif
naughty.gif
11.gif
9.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
ok Lynn B - these are for you
2.gif
band shots...

RHR_2_1.jpg

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
RHR_2_2.jpg

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Last one (sorry - in bad lighting)
9.gif

RHR_2_3.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
hubba hubba, alexah i love that ring! i can't get over how beautiful, unique, and just gorgeous it is! take and post as many pics as you want, i can never get sick of looking at your ring
1.gif
i really like it, huh?

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow--I didn't realize the diamonds went all the way around--so beautiful!
love.gif
9.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Alexah-

That is a stupendously beautiful RHR. As others have said- the bezel is perfect- enhances the size of the diamond, while providing a setting that definitely differentiates from your e-ring.

Love, love, love the intermittent diamonds in the band! They add just enough WOW to it, and give the ring such a nice 'contemporary' look.

Perfect choice, and such a nice way to reward yourself when you got your bonus!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Alexah! THANKS!

I LOVE it! Those side shots are awesome! I just couldn't quite visualize what you were describing... and now I can. It is so beautiful! I LOVE that setting and those baby diamonds. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that before.

My personal taste in jewelry tends toward modern/contemporary and that ring is RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! I love it!
love.gif
mmmmm, mmmmmm!
appl.gif

Wear it with joy, girlfriend!
1.gif

Lynn

Charlotte

Rough_Rock
Alexah, I must say that both your rings are stunning! I love princesses and yours is a killer princess. And the bezel set RHR is just utterly unique
1.gif
I'm sure you worked hard for that bonus, which has now been translated into something that will give you enjoyment for years and years. Way to go!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Thank You Ladies - you're just the BEST!!
appl.gif
You surely know how to make a gal's ring feel luved
2.gif

Thank you again for your sweet words KBerly, i'd luv to take more pics, if some of 'em would come out... our camera is *sucky* in macro - it just doesnt want to focus.
It'd be so great if we could film our rings in the sunnyshine & post a video clip for all to enjoy, no?

You know i totally appreciate your comments Jennifer - you have such amazing taste
1.gif

Thank you jenwill - i was, at first, imagining a completely dif band but after having it in the temp setting for a few wks, decided to go w something thin & understated...
I'm such a big saver that normally i'd have taken my bonus to the bank... but, just this once, i wanted to do something fun for myself
1.gif
so i used (nearly) half my bonus on this baby instead... right hand's gotta be as proud as the left!

Your v welcome Lynn - i'm so happy the camera decided to cooperate a bit
4.gif
Thanks for all your positive comments - i will wear it w a big ol' smile on my face
9.gif
tho i can't promise my smile will be as luvly as yours in the pics you posted...
21.gif

Edited to add: Thank you for the kind words Charlotte (Charlotte of the adorable avatar & beautiful e-ring)! My e-ring will always be my #1 but my right hand's pretty happy w this'un
2.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
This is TOTALLY GORGEOUS!! It is the perfect combination of modern and delicate!!! I LOVE IT! It is so simple and stunning!!!!!!!!

It is so weird, I NEVER thought I would be a BEZEL person, EVER, until I got on this board. Now I can't imagine anything but BEZELS BEZELS BEZELS!!!

BEAUTIFUL RING!!
appl.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
It just looks HUGE~!

And I love the littele stones on the band - what a nice touch!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results