shape
carat
color
clarity

Picking up my dress at 12:15, a little scared!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I have to agree with the 4 pages of other comments saying that you look amazing in the Paloma, really smokin'' hot amazing. Your soon to be DH isn''t going to be able to take his eyes off of you!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
I think you look amazing in the dress you purchased! I think you made the 100% right choice! It makes you look smokin hot...don''t ever think otherwise!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Honest opinion: The Provonias was kind of meh. The Paloma is beyond stunning
30.gif
You look gorgeous and have nothing to worry about in the rear gear
17.gif
We all have body issues and I truly believe that yours is a distortion.* Your FF will be delighted with your choice, as are the rest of us on your thread
1.gif

*Psychotherapist on duty!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been on here forever because I am so swamped with work, but I had to let you know that you completely made the right choice! Your bum (and the rest of you) looks stunning in the dress that you chose! You are going to look like a complete knock-out on your day! I am so excited for you!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Ok Ally I have to ask how you''re feeling about it now? We''re on the 5th page and everyone loves your new one! I''m hoping that by this point, you do too! You know very well that people on PS will be brutally honest, so you can''t feel too shabby about it.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
I''m wondering what you''re thinking, too... Now that you''ve read all these posts.

Naturally, the MOST important thing is how you feel in your dress. But, to piggy back off of the bagillion posts before this one, you are seriously s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g in the second one. Especially compared to the first, IMHO. The first isn''t bad- heck, you look really nice in it. But the second gown floors me.

I''m hoping you''re beginning to feel better about this
1.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Kama_S : you brought back a dead thread!

I feel ok about the dress. I have my first fitting in June, so I think the alterations will make all of the difference. I did tell my fiance if we won the lotto, I get dibs on a new dress, but then I think MOST gals might say the same thing. I haven''t tried it on again, so I think that helps. I don''t dwell on it, and lots of stuff happened in between so I haven''t thought of it.

Thanks gals for all the sweet words. I figure PS ers have taste (and they would tell me it was ugly if it was. We''re a pretty honest group here).

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Whoops. I need to look at dates better, too! I still think you look fabulous in that dress, though!

Date Triplet! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results