shape
carat
color
clarity

Pic heavy! Ready to make my band with blue diamonds. Advice please!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
The issue with blue diamonds that I alluded to earlier and that Kenny also brought up is that grading of blues is more "generous" than other colors. The blue diamond in my ring is GIA graded "Fancy Green Blue"- yet it is still relatively light (but typical for a fancy blue). I bought and returned several blue and blue/ green diamonds that were "fancy light" because they just didn't show enough color to be worth the cost to me. And actually they show more color against the white of the gem box than they will once set in a platinum setting. The diamonds may be 'fancy light blue" or more likely "fancy light grayish blue" and you just need to decide if you think you will see enough color for them to be worth it to you. Perhaps you could at least have one of them graded and see what GIA says before investing in the whole parcel.

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
4BA85653-4B9A-4823-B25B-82F0233CE356.jpeg
The rings are done! Just going back to have the claws/prongs refined as they’re a bit too prominent!

Let me know your thoughts on whether anything else needs work... from what you can see :lol:

Thanks for your advice and help everyone!

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh wow. Sorry. That is huge :eek2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results