shape
carat
color
clarity

Pic heavy and verbose! My CADs, wax, and off to production!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope @ILikeShiny will come back and share pictures with us, but I understand if she chooses not to. :(2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please remember that ring you're so tactlessly denigrating belongs to a PSer, my client, who adores her ring. You obviously loved it too, since you commissioned Caysie to replicate it with only minor design changes, so perhaps choose your words more carefully. How rude.

I have no dog in this hunt, but I don't think it's denigrating for a person to say they wanted changes to a piece of jewelry (or to anything) because there were aspects they didn't like. I didn't take Kayla's words like that at all. Taste is individual and specific, as are people, so exact copies of things rarely work for people with specific tastes and requirements. Doesn't make them rude to want to buy something they like the look of.

I really hope ILikeShiny comes back and I hope her ring is AWESOME! :))

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Calling someone's custom designed ring "squat" and "peg-like" then claiming design credit for what was essentially someone else's design was rude. I've never heard the word squat used to mean something complimentary. You're describing another PSer's ring saying (I'm paraphrasing here) "I didn't like the prongs" and "obviously I didn't like the shank" and "I wanted it less squat" - there are much nicer ways to say you wanted certain elements of a design modified. It rubbed me the wrong way and wasn't necessary to put down someone's ring like that.

Last edited:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calling someone's custom designed ring "squat" and "peg-like" then claiming design credit for what was essentially someone else's design was rude. I've never heard the word squat used to mean something complimentary.
Squatty is complimentary when used to describe a twerker's form.:lol-2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calling someone's custom designed ring "squat" and "peg-like" then claiming design credit for what was essentially someone else's design was rude. I've never heard the word squat used to mean something complimentary. You're describing another PSer's ring saying (I'm paraphrasing here) "I didn't like the prongs" and "obviously I didn't like the shank" and "I wanted it less squat" - there are much nicer ways to say you wanted certain elements of a design modified. It rubbed me the wrong way and wasn't necessary to put down someone's ring like that.

I like "squat". It just says to me that it sits low. I don't find it insulting. Peg like is not necessarily bad or undesirable. It reminds me of the rings that were very popular when I first got married and it feels very retro to me. I am considering an old school peg head for a ring now, intentionally. She is just trying to explain something. Equal length Octagonal shapes make me think of stop signs. That is why I didn't want an equal length Octagonal shape for my ring. That was how I explained it to Victor. Is everyone who owns an equal length octagon going to take offense to my comment? No, I hope not. Just because it makes me think of stop signs doesn't change how others who do love it think. Even Victor said that the shape and direction I picked was a little clunky for his taste. He wanted the angles to sit NSEW, like the sapphire octagon he just posted in IG. Ok, that's fine with me. I love what I chose and I'm the one wearing it, not him. I'm not offended. @ericad I'm just saying that one random person's preference probably will Not affect your client's enjoyment of what she finds to be a beautiful ring. One person's opinion really is just that person's viewpoint. Its "over there" I like to say. It's in someone else's head. If you like it and agree with it, you can embrace it. If you don't, just leave it on the ground and keep walking. I hope your client will see that another person's opinion really doesn't even need to touch her.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calling someone's custom designed ring "squat" and "peg-like" then claiming design credit for what was essentially someone else's design was rude. I've never heard the word squat used to mean something complimentary.

I already apologized for taking credit for the Dahlia (I wrote "basically designed" by the way- so kill me- first world drama trauma at its fullest) but again, my feeling is that I did basically decide on how I wanted every aspect of this ring to be made and I feel that is considered designing the ring.
And if it is just a modified version of the Ann ring, why was the ring renamed the Dahlia!? Why not call my ring a modified Ann!? I would actually have preferred the name Ann bc that's my name.
I guess whoever made the first 6 prong diamond ring is the only person who can take credit for it and the rest of us are just copy cats.
As far as my use of peg-like and squat-
It is a peg head and I wanted a cathedral setting. Nothing wrong with that. How else would it be called? My WF Harmony was also a peg head. I wasn't trying to be denigrating. I was just saying I wanted a cathedral. When I wrote "I obviously didn't like the shank" , I didn't mean that in a bad way. I meant I obviously didn't like it bc I completely changed it into a cathedral, no diamonds, added a suprise diamond and rose gold, not because I thought it was ugly.
It was also squat looking to me. I wanted the head to appear more elongated, less bowl-like. I wanted the diamond to sit higher up. I asked for the diamond to be high enough that the cutlet lined up with the V on the petal on the profile of the head. The diamond in the Ann is below that area I think. I don't know because I already knew what I wanted specifically for the Dahlia. I specifically asked for the diamond to sit higher because I didn't want the culet sticking me in the finger. I remember reading a thread and the ring was designed by LM and the person said that the culet was poking her finger. I didn't want that to happen to me. Is bowl-like a better word? Should I have used that. I used the word squat to mean I didn't want the diamond to sit too low for the very reasons I just mentioned. I've seen the word used here before when a diamond was set low. I didn't mean anything bad by it.
It's not a person, it's a ring. I hope I didn't offend the ring. Did it say anything to that affect? Like "I'm offended, she called me squat, it's not my fault I'm not taller!". But then using bowl-like might also offend the ring as well- "I'm not a bowl- like , I'm more saucer shaped...".
These little things that I asked for in the Dahlia made a big difference to me and I put a lot of thought into the design of the ring. I didn't just say - okay, can you just put that Ann head on that cathedral shank and call it a day. I didn't even know the setting had a name.
I even bought four different GIA certified pink diamonds for this ring to make sure I picked the right color. I bought two pink sapphires and I even supplied the rubies. That's how picky I was.
Again, each detail was decided on by me. You can pick any part of the Ann ring and I will tell you what I changed to make it different. Some are subtle changes, but changes nonetheless.
And I'm pretty sure all the design elements that I asked for have made the Dahlia a very popular design for Caysie. I can see here on PS many people purchasing the same ring time and time again. I truly believe it was the changes I made that made that happen.
As far as someone else posting my ring on PS, I know my ring was ready way before I recieved it bc I did check out Caysie's IG after she posted a picture of my ring, and someone wrote I can't wait to see it on so and so day (I think it was few days away from the date of the pic). To me that means she was holding onto to my ring rather than sending it out to me, just so someone could see my ring. And I'm pretty sure it was the same person who posted the thread of her wearing my ring.
At the time I didn't say anything and I never even mentioned it to Caysie. But to be honest, that's pretty f-uped. To know that someone is waiting on their ring which they were supposed to get bf June 2nd and hold off sending it so someone could see it first. And then let someone try the ring on and that person posting it on PS!? Of course I can't be certain it was the same person exactly, but if that's the case then it would be two people getting to try on my ring before I did.
@ILikeShiny I'm truly sorry for the thread jack. That wasn't my intention. People were talking about their experiences and I thought I would post mine.
Of course I knew I would get backlash. Which is why I never wrote anything in the past.

Last edited:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kayla17 - thanks for sharing your experience with us. :wavey:

I have a thing about things being new. It doesn't feel special if there's a chance it's been tried on by someone else. Like, if I try on a handbag, and like it, I always ask for one from the back that's never been touched to purchase. I'd lose my shit if I knew someone else had tried on my e-ring. What if it had been brought to lunch and was dropped on the ground and the stone cleaved?:confused: That's a risk! Ugh... thatd be some interesting insurance claim for sure!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kayla17, it's appalling that without your express consent, your ring was taken off premises. Who carried the insurance on your ring if it was damaged, lost or stolen while being moved around? Its galling that pictures were posted on social media of your ring on the finger of another before you'd seen it and slid it into your waiting finger. Imho, it was foolish of Caysie to permit photos of this. It's also untrustworthy. I

ILShiny, I feel ya here. I have quite a few custom jewels who've had blown deadlines, excuses galore, bench -caused damage to my stone that a PS jeweler tried to sneak past me, sized wrong rings, etc etc.

I'm also sorry it turned into a nutty free-for-all when all you were after was some empathy and hand-holding.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kayla17 - thanks for sharing your experience with us. :wavey:

I have a thing about things being new. It doesn't feel special if there's a chance it's been tried on by someone else. Like, if I try on a handbag, and like it, I always ask for one from the back that's never been touched to purchase. I'd lose my shit if I knew someone else had tried on my e-ring. What if it had been brought to lunch and was dropped on the ground and the stone cleaved?:confused: That's a risk! Ugh... thatd be some interesting insurance claim for sure!
Thanks! I'm the same way about bags and clothes sometimes. I ask for the one in the back or I just order the clothes online. And sunglasses now that I think about it.
I only know my ring was tried on because the person posted the thread before I ever got confirmation that the ring was shipped to me.
I responded to that thread and laughed it off. But yes, I was a little upset. I mailed out my diamond May 11th with a bench date of May twenty something. I was supposed to get it for my June 2nd anniversary. She posted that thread June 24th (I think). Rather than letting her try it on, why not send it to me?!
In retrospect there are more important things in life so it's okay.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do love the dahlia; it really looks like a bloom and I think it is fantastic. I've been wondering how the head would look at studs.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kayla17, it's appalling that without your express consent, your ring was taken off premises. Who carried the insurance on your ring if it was damaged, lost or stolen while being moved around? Its galling that pictures were posted on social media of your ring on the finger of another before you'd seen it and slid it into your waiting finger. Imho, it was foolish of Caysie to permit photos of this. It's also untrustworthy. I

ILShiny, I feel ya here. I have quite a few custom jewels who've had blown deadlines, excuses galore, bench -caused damage to my stone that a PS jeweler tried to sneak past me, sized wrong rings, etc etc.

I'm also sorry it turned into a nutty free-for-all when all you were after was some empathy and hand-holding.
I honestly don't know if the person took the ring off premises. She posted the thread here on PS, not on social media. It was Caysie who posted the Dahlia on IG and someone responded something like " I can't wait to see the ring on Tuesday" or something like that. I can't remember the day. I just know the PSer took pictures of my ring on her hand and it was posted here. They could've been two different people. I don't think I would've been as upset if Caysie had asked me first (do you mind if I let someone see your ring before I ship out), so to see it on someone else's hand was upsetting.
Again, it was two years ago and I was happy with the final product but thinking back I probably should've said something and I didn't.
I was more worried about the backlash I would get from the pro-Caysie supporters. I tend to stay away from the "vendor complaint" threads to be honest.
I posted my experience here to let everyone know my experience but to also let everyone know I would still use Caysie.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So this just happened- never complained about her production style or communication style. I can't, we exchanged over 300 messages. We communicated very well indeed.
Again, she must of been alerted about my posts in this thread.

IMG_6887.PNG

sst

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies (and gents) :mrgreen:

Okay, I can't hold out any longer. I had wanted to wait and do a "grand reveal" once my ring was finished but I'm just too excited - lol! Let me start by saying two things: one, this is a LONG post with details on how the design came to be, so if you don't care about that feel free to skip to just the photos, and two, I understand that my style may not resonate for some so if you don't like my design that's okay, but I ask you not to suggest tweaks or anything like that because we LOVE it and have already given our approval for production. Yes, that last request is because I have a tender heart and want to believe that everyone is going to love my ring, no matter how much I tell myself that others opinions don't matter :lol:

And, of course, how could I also not say a HUGE thank you to all of you. Seriously. Without all of the existing wisdom and insight I learned from, as well as answers to specific questions I had, I never ever would have ended up with this ring.

And now, on to the show!!!

Designer is CvB. I'll do a full write-up on working with her when I do a SMTB thread.

We initially had some communication problems with her and ended up waiting about five weeks from the time we hired her until we actually officially started on the design. I mention it because, while that was frustrating in some respects, during that time I discovered I have a love of concept doodling and it gave BF and I a chance to hash out exactly how we wanted the ring to look. I knew I wanted a vintage and delicate ring using mixed metal (platinum and rose gold) that also had sentimental aspects to it, and he wanted to make sure the center stone wasn't overwhelmed with other details; putting those pieces together took time but created some special memories for us in the process. Anyway, once Caysie was ready to start the project I was able to send her my drawings and examples of what we wanted and asked her to use her amazing skills to combine it all so it was artsy and flowed. She NAILED it!!!

Here's what I sent her...

Top view:
FullSizeRender-17.jpg

I give Caysie all of the credit. I have loved her Casablanca ring since I first saw it and when I approached Caysie with the question if it would be possible to do it with an asscher she absolutely SQUEALED - lol!! She said she'd been wanting to do it for YEARS but had never had the chance and was so thrilled I was open to exploring it. This is how I saw it playing out - longer arcs on the sides instead of all of the arcs the same size. The center bezel is darker because we wanted it in rose gold.

Side view:
FullSizeRender-2.jpg

I love flowers, in general, and tulips are my favorite! I wanted to incorporate them in to the design; then it would be like my love was giving me flowers every day :). The tulip will be polished rose gold with pave and the cuff underneath it will be brushed rose gold. Then I wanted it to look like a flower stem under it, and asked her to do some hand carving reminiscent of the striations in the photo below; it's a souvenir from a special trip BF and I took. We're going to end the striations with a slight indentation and milgraining.
FullSizeRender-1 2.jpg

The gallery:
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
This was the part that stumped me the most. I had NO idea what to do with it. But, at one point months ago, BF and I talked about somehow incorporating the intertwining of our last name initials (M and W) and he absolutely wanted to find a way to make it happen. I actually found this monogram online and used it to create a Mrs. Box for us but never thought of using it in the gallery until, one day, I stumbled across a ring that had some curvy lines in the gallery and a lightbulb went off. When I asked Caysie if it was possible to translate this design in to the gallery she said absolutely (she called it a "stylized monogram" and said she loves doing things like that). We tossed around if it was possible to do one in platinum and the other in rose gold but she said since it was so tiny and delicate that we'd have to stick with all platinum. What we decided to do in the end is make one of the letters knife-edged with milgrain and the other a brushed finish. I was also adamant that the letters intertwine and not just be one on top of the other; I find it very symbolic of marriage. When it came time for CADs her guy forgot to do that at first and had to redo it (she said he was like an angry elf :lol:).

Within two days we had sketches. To say I was floored would be an understatement. She took my elementary drawings and created works of art. I almost cried when I saw them. There was only one minor tweak, and that was to the tulip. She drew it much more closed than tulips typically are, whereas I wanted the three distinct petals to show. She revised it and sent it back and I said "Almost, but not quite. Could you make it more like this?" and used the iPhone doodle thingy on the photos app to sketch this; she said "I love this... can I just give it to my CAD guy and ask him to copy it? :lol-2:" Easy peasy.
FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Now that you have the backstory, here are the CADs! Note a couple of things... her imaging software doesn't do asscher stones, so it looks like a wonky emerald cut in the center; it'll be an asscher. Also, the bezel looks thick and high; she promised me that it will be thin and delicate once they're done seating the diamond. Oh, the bezel WILL be rhodium plated to keep the whiteness of the diamond. Lastly, the initial plan was to make the bridge platinum as well but she couldn't decide if it would look better milgrained or with some filigree. My concern was that whatever we did there would compete with the monogram and one day it struck me... why not make the bridge with rose gold? That would eliminate the competition AND totally set off the gallery too! When I asked her her thoughts she loved it, so we changed the CADs. Below are the final versions :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

IMG_2346.JPG
We wanted the wax sent to us to make sure it fit okay, as well as check the proportions of it all (again, making sure the center stone wasn't overwhelmed). I could NOT believe how unbelievably delicate and detailed this thing was!!!

IMG_2439.JPG
Once we had it in hand, we knew it was perfect and gave her the go-ahead for sending it to production. Now it's a 5-6 week wait until it's all done.

One last photo... a glimpse of how it will look with the wedding bands we ordered for me :appl:

IMG_2325.JPG

Holy, Holy Moly!!!!! Congratulations on this glorious creation! It actually brought tears to my eyes. So much love and joy has clearly gone into this and how lucky that you found a goldsmith/jeweller that shares your sense of style, aesthetics, detail and romance. I love that you brought your combined initials into it and the combination of metals is genius. This ring with look good with everything! Thank you for this post. I really enjoyed reading about the process and I cannot wait to see the ring.:appl:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And just to beat a dead horse bc I'm cool like that, I reread some of my messages between me and Caysie on etsy. She herself actually agreed with me that the Dahlia is a different ring from the Anne ring. She thought I referenced the Anne ring for some reason on PS. This was when I got the first Dahlia and was disappointed with the shank. Below is her response.
She, the designer of the Anne ring, agreed that the Dahlia is not the same ring. She called it- "its own unique style". And if the designer of the Anne ring is calling it a completely different ring from her own design, and I am the one who decided on all the design elements of the ring, then I can safely say I basically designed the ring.
IMG_6893.PNG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kayla, I just want to be clear that I never alerted Caysie to this thread, but you had to realize she would be aware of the thread from the very first post. It is a public forum and many vendors read posts when they are involved. All we were saying last night was that your ring was inspired by one of Caysie's earlier designs. Caysie makes customizations to existing rings all the time which makes many rings unique to the owner. I loved your ring. You chose some lovely elements to combine and it turned out beautifully. So I do give you credit for giving valuable input that resulted in a very lovely design!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't recall exactly - because this thread has become very long and I don't want to read back over it - but did someone say they were considering a MC2 Bella Stretta shank with a Dahlia head?

Well, if that doesn't come to fruition - good! The Bella Stretta design - including its shank - are legally owned by MC2, and those boys are serious about their designs and legal standing. That's just not a place I'd want to go.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kayla17 I am so sorry that you have been treated this way. Given the documented interactions between you and Caysie, I can't even wrap my head around the why. However, people feel how they feel and this may turn out for the best for both parties. Hugs to you.

@ILikeShiny I owe you an apology for contributing to your thread derail. I am so looking forward to seeing your gorgeous ring. I hope you will create a SMTB thread on it. If I was a betting person, I put money on you absolutely loving your new ring. Caysie has a proven track record of producing pieces that her clients love. :wavey:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! It's fine. It's my own fault bc I decided to participate in this thread. Had I not said anything none of this would have happened.
I just felt a need to defend myself tho after my first post. At the end of MY day it's only a ring. On Monday a 22.5 week patient of mine (14 days adjusted) that I've been taking care of for two weeks, passed away. That's what really matters to me. Caring and helping others and being there in their time of need.

@ILikeShiny- again I apologize! I hope you love your ring.
Please don't be afraid of us. We are like one big crazy family here on PS! We have arguments, make up and then argue again.

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
I can't recall exactly - because this thread has become very long and I don't want to read back over it - but did someone say they were considering a MC2 Bella Stretta shank with a Dahlia head?

Well, if that doesn't come to fruition - good! The Bella Stretta design - including its shank - are legally owned by MC2, and those boys are serious about their designs and legal standing. That's just not a place I'd want to go.

The MC2 Bella Stretta. Hmmmmm...arent' those the guys who are all over LA and NYC killing PEOPLE? Oh wait...no...that's the MS-13 Gang.

This thread has become more entertaining than any aspect about ILikeShiny and her ring details! But I'm betting money ILikeShiny will be back. Also taking bets about the outcome of her ring.

@Kayla...are you (and others) really surprised that Caysie (or any vendor) reacted to the content in this thread?

Innuendos, people. Everyone has feelings and a boiling point, right?

I imagine anyone banned from PS or most website forums can still READ threads, etc...they just cannot POST. Darn CAPS!

SMH... :rolleyes: :twirl: :naughty:

Last edited:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ILShiny: Well this is the cra cra that is PS---> you post a thread on a specific topic. People reply about your topic, people reply about *themselves* vaguely related to your topic, people reply about some private PS FB subgroup and your topic and knickers get knotted up when 'secrets' get leaked, vendors get snitty and reply, pots get stirred, clients get fired, and then everyone tells you you're going to love your ring and please to come back with pics when you get it.

:lol-2::eek2::mrgreen2::roll2:

Yep. This is why people don't post about the custom jewels process gone wrong :cool2:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,

I needed the last 48 hours to just get away from it all. I'm sure you understand. That being said, I want to say a few things and give an update.

First, there are so many of you that I'm grateful to for having the courage to speak up even when it's been unpopular. I also thank you for seeing my true viewpoint and experience, and the intention for which it was written, and not the twisted version that some were trying to turn it in to. Many virtual hugs are going out to you.

Also, zero apologies necessary for hijacking or derailing or whatever else you want to call it with this thread! I have been HAPPY to finally see open discussions happening about the topic of negative experiences. Now, am I happy it's because I had a not-as-planned experience? Obviously not - lol. But without discussions, lack of fear to be open, and willingness to hear constructive feedback, how else can people/businesses improve themselves or others make decisions? Hopefully one day those things will become more common on here and ESPECIALLY without malice posts in return. Polite "I don't agree, and here is why" is FINE, but the attacks that usually ensue are truly uncalled for.

@kayla17 - I'm so sorry that you not only had that experience but then were subsequently jumped on too. It wasn't your "fault", as you said, because no one deserves to be attacked when sharing their truth. It can be disagreed with, but what was said to you by others was hurtful and uncalled for. And for the record, your "Did I offend the ring?" statement was golden. That had me laughing for hours.

@tlfiore - Am I surprised by Caysie's reaction to Kayla? Given the text she sent me (Kayla - also with a screen shot after "being alerted by numerous other people"), telling me to immediately remove my post where I discussed her banning and prior mistakes, no, I'm not. However, what really should have transpired is a note being sent to Kayla with something like, "You know, I never considered it from your point of view and how it must have felt to not only have seen your photo online before I'd told you it was done but to know that someone else got to wear it first, and especially since it was so far past when I'd told you it would be in your hands. I apologize, and would love the chance to make it up to you." You will see that from other vendors on the forum when they make mistakes, and bending over backwards to right wrongs. But, I'm sure others might disagree with my opinion so I'll just go ahead and brace for the next assault.

Now, as for us and our rings...

We received the bands today. They look as expected and we're very happy with them. I love the color combinations and finishes I chose for my bands and expect they'll look spectacular with the ring. The band we designed for him looks as fierce as we'd hoped it would and are glad we had Caysie remove the brushed finish she'd initially put on it. Here's how they look in person; forgive the glare on his ring... we have tons of windows in our home so it's hard not to have that impact the photos. Oh, the close-up one is the MW monogram we used in my gallery; we had it laser engraved on the inside of his band.

IMG_3470.JPG

My ring should arrive to me tomorrow. It was in NY yesterday being appraised by David Wolf; he has exceptional qualifications, is very picky, and is a completely unbiased appraiser (doesn't buy, sell, or trade diamonds), all of which is why we chose to use him. I seriously cannot say enough great things about how that whole experience went. They were unbelievably prompt in all correspondence, David even talked to me on the phone while he examined the ring so we could bounce questions and information off of each other (we even got to have a fun discussion about fluorescence and asscher cuts), and when he hadn't sent the PDF by the time he had told me he would, he proactively sent a note saying he was still working on it and what the hold up was. When there continued to be another few hours go by (because he was trying to coordinate getting my ASET from Yekutiel) he sent another email too. And ALL OF THIS was without my asking him to do anything. I had set zero expectations with him on anything. It was a stark contrast and one I feel is worth mentioning, given this whole thread discussion. The end result of his evaluation is that my ring is structurally sound and made of high workmanship, some of the melee is a lower clarity that we had paid for but he said that at that size SI isn't really noticeable so we're not going to worry about it, and the diamond Yekutiel sourced for us was truly a unicorn. We are so blown away at what we paid vs. what it's worth that we sent Yekutiel a nice gift certificate to the best kosher restaurant in NY that we could find :lol:

I honestly don't know if/when I'll share photos of my ring anymore. If I do, it will probably be after the proposal. I truly hate disappointing those of you who want to see it, but I need to let this emotional experience fade and get back to celebrating the creation and everything (good) that went in to it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Caysie's bands!

What is the secret PS group and how did you become a member?

ETA: or this text group? How did you get phone numbers or contact information? I have been wanting to connect with people for a while

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ILikeShiny,
You are a class act :clap:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You got AN ACTUAL DEAL ON A DIAMOND???? :mrgreen2::lol-2: THAT WAS IN YOUR FAVOR FINANCIALLY????:-o:cool2:

That stone is indeed a unicorn, then. I applaud your deal making expertise and when I go to IDJ I'm going to ask for the I Like Shiny Unicorn Deal! :love:.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In other words, were you a member of this secret group before this spring, or were you added once you started having trouble with Caysie?

I find it odd that suddenly everyone is a member of a secret group. Or knows about it and while you have been a member here since 2015, you basically just started posting in March.

What is going on behind the scenes?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ILikeShiny for what is worth, your bands are absolutely gorgeous and your husband-to-be's band is very unique. I hope you love your e-ring as well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results