shape
carat
color
clarity

Photoshop help, Pretty Please?!..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2008 10:49:47 PM
Author: GemRite
Nice work using photoshop!! I didn''t know all of that could be done using it. I am leaning towards the white gold and the lavender stone. Just seems to flow better in my mind, but you are the ultimate decission maker
1.gif
I think I am leaning in the same direction John, thanks for your input btw
5.gif

Of course, it will be easier to make a decision once I know what my stone looks like, lol!

LTP, I know vizsla totally cracked me up too
9.gif

vizsla, do let us know if you decide to get anything..I am currently bidding on another 2 items, wish me luck!
3.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Oh and thankyou Girlie Girl for bringing them over, you did such a good job !
36.gif

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
glad i could provide the comic relief ;-)
wanna know the scariest thing? i''m a photographer!
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 2:39:01 AM
Author: arjunajane

Nice work using photoshop!! I didn''t know all of that could be done using it. I am leaning towards the white gold and the lavender stone. Just seems to flow better in my mind, but you are the ultimate decission maker
1.gif
5.gif

Of course, it will be easier to make a decision once I know what my stone looks like, lol!

9.gif

vizsla, do let us know if you decide to get anything..I am currently bidding on another 2 items, wish me luck!
3.gif
Ohhhh, which two are you bidding on?

I want one of the pave eternity bands, but I''m waiting for someone here to get one first!
11.gif

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
lauren - i mayyy just haaaavvveee to be the guinea pig for the pave bands..

i''ve been dying.. dying! to do a rose gold and white gold pave stacker...

i emailed LOTGR to ask how much it would be to make the band in rose gold... i will let you know what he says. also.. to upgrade to 18K from 14K was only $20 more...
after seeing your ring i think this is going to be a definite ''buy now''!

i will be sure to post and/or let you know when i order!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 10:27:54 AM
Author: vizsla
lauren - i mayyy just haaaavvveee to be the guinea pig for the pave bands..

i''ve been dying.. dying! to do a rose gold and white gold pave stacker...

i emailed LOTGR to ask how much it would be to make the band in rose gold... i will let you know what he says. also.. to upgrade to 18K from 14K was only $20 more...
after seeing your ring i think this is going to be a definite ''buy now''!

i will be sure to post and/or let you know when i order!
Vizsla - please keep us updated - I can''t wait to see it! I''ve been wavering on buying one until I get my other 2 purchases finished.

They''ve been shipped and should be on their way some time this week!

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
ohhhh goodie.. more pics!

i''m somewhere on jeff white''s massive light blue asscher sapphire (a la neatfreak) list.

i was realllly wanting to do a halo setting for it, but knew i''d have to wait even longer after receiving the stone to actually have it set.. but noooooowwwwww
11.gif
me thinks i could swing both the stone AND setting - and just upgrade the setting later on
9.gif

can''t WAIT to see your new goodies! and i''ll be sure to post $ for rose gold etc. when i hear from him.
36.gif

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
so -
i heard back from LOGR (i keep wanting to type Lord Of The Ring Gem - nerd alert - LOL)

he said:

Usually there is some discount if the value of one order is more than $5K.
If you order 3 of them, express shipping is free.
If made in 18K gold and size 6, each cost $241. 3 rings is $723

so.. rose gold can only be made in 18K (which adds $20) - but yellow and white can be made in 14K - specific sizing costs $20 as well.

anyhoo.. i''m going to talk to hubby tonight about my stacking RHR anniversary gift - that i know he''s just dying to buy me ;-)

total threadjack ? buuuut i have 2 1/2 eternity bands and a sapphire eternity band for my wedding ''set''

i really love the look of rose gold and white gold together.. do you think this would ''clash'' with my left hand (blue, pink, white)? is that dorky to even worry about?

also, i have the same size fingers on my left and right hand .. i was thinking about getting the RHR stackers for my ring finger - but i don''t want to *compete* with my wedding set.. what do you think about middle finger stackers? - but then i couldn''t interchange them with wedding set?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 10:01:40 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 8/25/2008 2:39:01 AM
Author: arjunajane

1.gif
5.gif

9.gif

3.gif
Ohhhh, which two are you bidding on?

I want one of the pave eternity bands, but I''m waiting for someone here to get one first!
11.gif
he he..thats for me to know, until the auction ends...you know, all these crafty lurkers out there, lol
2.gif

I will say, one is an eternity band and ones another mount
11.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I have to say though, if all the settings are equal quality to Laurens'' , there are some real bargains being had !
For example, this one went for $315
6.gif

e73c_2.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
And not really my taste, but this could be a huge deal !

a9d8_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results