shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I get it but they are a GREAT everyday size!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I ordered something in the Lightbox sale last Saturday. Normally I would have received it on Tuesday, but for some reason it's been sitting in the DHL Cincinatti hub for days (when usually it would be there for only a couple of hours). Hope it's not lost!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
@stonewell That blue princess necklace is so pretty! I didn't care for the color in the stock photo but now I'm so tempted! Please share more photos if you can!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I ordered something in the Lightbox sale last Saturday. Normally I would have received it on Tuesday, but for some reason it's been sitting in the DHL Cincinatti hub for days (when usually it would be there for only a couple of hours). Hope it's not lost!

I got that wrong. According to DHL the goods have not even shipped - the hub entry is simply part of the pre-shipping paperwork customs clearance authorization. I've just emailed Lightbox for a second time asking them to look into my parcel.

A couple of days ago I received a reply to my first email telling me the order had shipped and that I would have received an email confirming that (which normally I do, from DHL, but not on this occasion). If they had checked the status via the tracking number assigned to this order at their end, they would see it has in fact has not shipped. Hopefully they will reply to my most recent mail as it's been six days now and no shipping according to the tracking reference.

I must say I'm not all that impressed with the customer service, particularly as these items aren't cheap. I realise we're in a pandemic, but all my other suppliers, DHL shipments and other courier deliveries are running on time.

Anybody had issues with Lightbox customer service?

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The toi et moi looks quite lovely! And it’s not a bad idea at all to get extra during the sale to repurpose into other projects.

I picked up a few items too... the 3/4ct princess logo necklace, the triple “pear” pendant and the 1ct 10k two-stone earrings. Love the princess pendant - the blue is so nicely saturated compared to the other LB blues I had seen before.

However, I’m not completely sold on the other two items. The triple pear is substantial, but not resonating with me for whatever reason. I *want* to love the earrings but I think they’re just too dainty for my ears. It’s such a shame since I have the 1ct pink studs and adore them! I think these two are going to go back.

16D74C4D-02E8-4E4A-9124-E89C20BE4DB8.jpeg 6B6C6680-3D24-4A3D-B226-E64B27B278B1.jpeg

I was so considering those earrings as well!!! But I do love the blue necklace, that blue is so beautiful.

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I got that wrong. According to DHL the goods have not even shipped - the hub entry is simply part of the pre-shipping paperwork customs clearance authorization. I've just emailed Lightbox for a second time asking them to look into my parcel.

A couple of days ago I received a reply to my first email telling me the order had shipped and that I would have received an email confirming that (which normally I do, from DHL, but not on this occasion). If they had checked the status via the tracking number assigned to this order at their end, they would see it has in fact has not shipped. Hopefully they will reply to my most recent mail as it's been six days now and no shipping according to the tracking reference.

I must say I'm not all that impressed with the customer service, particularly as these items aren't cheap. I realise we're in a pandemic, but all my other suppliers, DHL shipments and other courier deliveries are running on time.

I got my items super fast, so I’m not sure!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I had all my other items very fast - shipped within hours and then three or four days to the UK. This one seems to have got stuck in the Lightbox warehouse. I hope it hasn't vanished completely.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock

Oh man! I hope they figure out what's going in for you soon :( to not even have shipped it yet is a little wierd to me.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I've just had a reply from Lightbox, assuring me the parcel did leave their warehouse and was passed to the shipper, DHL. Really odd that there are no updates on the DHL tracking. Oh well, I've got no other option but to wait it out. Hopefully the box will show up in a few days.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@stonewell That blue princess necklace is so pretty! I didn't care for the color in the stock photo but now I'm so tempted! Please share more photos if you can!

I have a few more from the brief shoot I did... apologies in advance for the less than ideal lighting, but hopefully these will help? They’re offering free shipping during the sale and their returns are free too, so I figured it was worth the risk to see them irl.

Daylight by a window

A33E7ABB-D8E9-4472-8C38-7724437AAF17.jpeg

LED spotlighting

554A74F9-0929-447D-B6DE-59E8ED811236.jpeg

Mixed incandescent and background LED lighting

4BCAB4BD-0C90-46F2-A085-34C73EAE1C91.jpeg C021D8F4-85D1-483B-80F1-20471F365B47.jpeg

I was so considering those earrings as well!!! But I do love the blue necklace, that blue is so beautiful.

This blue is, by far, my favorite. While I really want earrings to work out because I have been hoping to get a pair in this style, these just don’t work on my ears. Sigh.

I may post them up on LT if a PSer is interested since they’re all sold out. Otherwise, I’ll be sending them back. Hopefully LB will release some additional, similar styles soon!

I had all my other items very fast - shipped within hours and then three or four days to the UK. This one seems to have got stuck in the Lightbox warehouse. I hope it hasn't vanished completely.

Fingers crossed they get your shipment out and on its way soon! I haven’t experienced delays with LB before, but I imagine the sale has backed up their processing. Bloomies, on the other hand, took WEEKS to get my 1ct pendants sent out. I’m sure they will get caught up in short order.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
Out of the blue, I got a refund from Lightbox today for the missing order. Moments later the earrings showed as available again on the website. DHL had insisted the order was never passed to them, despite the shipping notice I got from LB.

Having suspected that order wasn't going to show up, I ordered a similar pair of earrings yesterday (again, I got the last pair). As before, an email today to say they had shipped but so far no entry on the tracking to say they have been picked up, and no confirmation email which I always get from DHL. I have a feeling this order might go the same way!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
^ Just got the DHL confirmation on the latest order - phew.

I have to say, Lightbox diamonds are so addictive, it can feel like a complete disaster if something happens to an order! These are small pink earrings from the sale section.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
This is something which arrived recently from the sale - I thought it looked pretty and elegant, the kind of thing which would look nice on any occasion. The little pink diamond (quarter carat) is super-sparkly and a perfect shade of pink. My husband has confiscated it because it's for our wedding anniversary in April. It's silver plated with rose gold, the motif is just over an inch wide.

lb pink pend-1004.jpg

symc820

Rough_Rock
Back again as the latest Bloomingdales sale means an opportunity to get a great gift for deeply discounted - perfect for Valentine's Day coming up!

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

Half carat blue solitaire silver necklace - a steal with an MSRP of $500, clearance at 30% off
= $350, with an additional 50% off clearance = $175. With additional 15% off and 8% CB = $150 after tax! That's about $300 a carat!
Another half carat feels small, hopefully they'll have the 1ct stones or bracelets on sale sometime.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Some photos of my pink halo pendant 0.5tcw.
The pink is more peachy than baby pink which is my preference. I bought this during the half price sale. Shipping was very quick to Australia.
807264 807267 807268

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Back again as the latest Bloomingdales sale means an opportunity to get a great gift for deeply discounted - perfect for Valentine's Day coming up!

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

Half carat blue solitaire silver necklace - a steal with an MSRP of $500, clearance at 30% off
= $350, with an additional 50% off clearance = $175. With additional 15% off and 8% CB = $150 after tax! That's about $300 a carat!
Another half carat feels small, hopefully they'll have the 1ct stones or bracelets on sale sometime.

So beautiful!
Is the sales from https://www.bloomingdales.com?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some photos of my pink halo pendant 0.5tcw.
The pink is more peachy than baby pink which is my preference. I bought this during the half price sale. Shipping was very quick to Australia.
460093AF-1B0F-4D79-A65C-B343558A6473.jpeg 4664D69C-6510-4997-AD03-75B76B878EE3.jpeg ED05D5D2-8357-4648-944D-9CE1D63A0F9A.jpeg

It's gorgeous!!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!
I can't find any lightbox jewellery in the website though..Am I missing something?

It depends on your jurisdiction - for example I'm in the UK and the UK version of Bloomingdale's website excludes many product lines (including Lightbox unfortunately).

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I received my 2 light box 3/8 carat necklaces today, and I tried to take some pictures...but this is the best I could do. Thinking of resetting one of my solitaires into a 3 stone, using these LB diamonds as sidestones. Unfortunately they are not cut the same, and color is also slightly different, so I think I’m going to order a third necklace and pick the 2 most similar ones for my project! Both are beautiful....just different. One is 4.6mm, the other is about 4.75mm 5F07C17C-3398-4CE7-873B-CFC7929E06F8.jpeg

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
It depends on your jurisdiction - for example I'm in the UK and the UK version of Bloomingdale's website excludes many product lines (including Lightbox unfortunately).

Thank you! That explains why I can't see the product line...unfortunately . :(

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I received my 2 light box 3/8 carat necklaces today, and I tried to take some pictures...but this is the best I could do. Thinking of resetting one of my solitaires into a 3 stone, using these LB diamonds as sidestones. Unfortunately they are not cut the same, and color is also slightly different, so I think I’m going to order a third necklace and pick the 2 most similar ones for my project! Both are beautiful....just different. One is 4.6mm, the other is about 4.75mm 5F07C17C-3398-4CE7-873B-CFC7929E06F8.jpeg

Beautiful!

I have seen a post detailing the internal graining issues which usually affect Lab grown diamonds.. Do you observe any that aside from the size n cut of the diamonds?

What about the griddle, for u see any side facets like the mined diamonds?

I am thinking the same as you.. Intend to Purchase LB diamonds n get them reset as side diamonds for my mined diamonds too. Please share the photos once your project has been completed !

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

I have seen a post detailing the internal graining issues which usually affect Lab grown diamonds.. Do you observe any that aside from the size n cut of the diamonds?

What about the griddle, for u see any side facets like the mined diamonds?

I am thinking the same as you.. Intend to Purchase LB diamonds n get them reset as side diamonds for my mined diamonds too. Please share the photos once your project has been completed !

Well, I really can't tell if there is internal graining in my LB diamonds because they are small diamonds, I don't have a loupe, and I'm 48, so I can't see that well! Even with magnified readers, I don't really see any graining. I CAN tell you that I have a large custom cut MMD from Distinctive Gems, and there is 100% no internal graining at all. Clear as a crystal ball.

As for the girdle on Lightbox diamonds, I'm not sure. Once again, the diamonds are too small for me to see if the girdle is faceted. Perhaps someone with a larger lightbox mrb can weigh in and comment. All I know is that the price point can't be beat!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I have some 1ct stones from Lightbox, I've never seen any graining when looking with a x10 loupe. If you need a stronger loupe to see any graining, then there's nothing to worry about!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I really can't tell if there is internal graining in my LB diamonds because they are small diamonds, I don't have a loupe, and I'm 48, so I can't see that well! Even with magnified readers, I don't really see any graining. I CAN tell you that I have a large custom cut MMD from Distinctive Gems, and there is 100% no internal graining at all. Clear as a crystal ball.

As for the girdle on Lightbox diamonds, I'm not sure. Once again, the diamonds are too small for me to see if the girdle is faceted. Perhaps someone with a larger lightbox mrb can weigh in and comment. All I know is that the price point can't be beat!

did you purchase 1 from distinctive gem? I was torn between getting a mined AVC from him before I digress into a Lab grown colored diamonds...Ooops! :lol-2:

I have ordered a 0.75c pink. crossing my fingers that the internal graining etc are not of a concern!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I have some 1ct stones from Lightbox, I've never seen any graining when looking with a x10 loupe. If you need a stronger loupe to see any graining, then there's nothing to worry about!

Thank you! that is a great relief to hear! I have been considering LB colored diamonds for months..before deciding to get my hands on 1 finally.

I wonder why LB doesn't sell loose diamonds? I am sure a lot of people do not mind getting loose ones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results