shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@bludiva thanks! I never know what I'm going to get with her, but I sent her a link to all the available and told her if she wants to request an exchange, she can do it through the store. She can decide what she thinks is best. I think it was nice too, but what do I know, apparently!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs I normally totally would but I boxed them up yesterday and dropped off at UPS! I've been worried Bloomingdales might go out of business and got on them faster than I normally would for a return.
No worries!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are here! They are very lovely- super sparkly. I am just NOT a halo earring person- I need studs:( So sadly they are going back. Unless someone wants them- I paid $508 for them, which is a steal. Pics and videos:

IMG_20200512_124126.jpg IMG_20200512_123805.jpg IMG_20200512_123748.jpg

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paging @klrrrr - if you are interested in @soxfan 's studs!

If you are interested, I'd be happy to take more close up and better vids and post here. I just printed the return label, but I am not going to UPS till tomorrow or the next day.....

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
856CA82A-BB8B-4C48-8981-655182A89ACE.jpeg All F91D8EAF-1E21-4712-B3E9-643CCCF37A3F.jpeg consi 5637D09F-32E8-4CC8-A4C0-3C71254C923D.jpeg stant color, not at all peachy or brown in person. Very pink.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
856CA82A-BB8B-4C48-8981-655182A89ACE.jpeg All F91D8EAF-1E21-4712-B3E9-643CCCF37A3F.jpeg consi 5637D09F-32E8-4CC8-A4C0-3C71254C923D.jpeg stant color, not at all peachy or brown in person. Very pink.

gorgeous! Are they a light pink (like ballet slipper pink)? ugh, I am STILL just sitting with necklace + earrings in my cart.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, ballet slipper pink

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
0A1CAD4B-F90C-40E7-8894-BA308CF478F2.jpeg

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

Here is a comparison of my one carat e-ring mined diamond with the LB once carat diamond. The LB diamond is pretty white, though my mined diamond has always had a bit of color (which I oddly like?) I think I prefer the cut of my mined diamond, but honestly, the LB diamond is pretty darn nice.

onecaratwhite.jpg

onecaratwhite2.jpg
IMG_2510 2.jpg

Last edited:

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
I went a bit hog wild with the LB Bloomingdale's sale... so I'll have a few things to post. First is the halo blue diamond necklace (I believe half carat TW). I gave this to my mom for mother's day:

Inside pic:
blueinside.jpg

Outside in indirect sun:
blueindirectsun.jpg

Outside in direct sun (looks darker, catching some light in this pic)
bluedirectsun.jpg

This is a video of it inside:

Then, I bought myself some halo pink earrings (1 ct TW):

IMG_2620.jpg

I think I like them a lot. Definitely an intense salmon pink. I may try and get more pics of the pink earrings in different lighting. Also, I have one more package pending (diamond drop earrings) from Bloomingdales and will post them once I get them.

Last edited:

nole4ever

Rough_Rock
Purchased 1 carat white diamond - white gold pendant and Bloomingdales canceled my order due to being out of stock. If anyone purchased one and is going to return it, please let me know.

syd33

Shiny_Rock
If you are interested, I'd be happy to take more close up and better vids and post here. I just printed the return label, but I am not going to UPS till tomorrow or the next day.....

If @klrrrr isn’t interested and you didn’t already send them back I may be depending on how big they are.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you to everyone who has been posting all these pictures - it's really helpful! I have to say, I'm impressed with the cut on the majority of these, considering the price. I wish I had pulled the trigger during the Bloomingdale's sale - I pulled up the website and pondered them, but dithered too long.....

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to everyone who has been posting all these pictures - it's really helpful! I have to say, I'm impressed with the cut on the majority of these, considering the price. I wish I had pulled the trigger during the Bloomingdale's sale - I pulled up the website and pondered them, but dithered too long.....

i couldn't decide either and i figured that is my brain telling me i don't want any of these things enough, at least not right now. the pricing was great but i'm sure there will be another sale in the future =)

syd33

Shiny_Rock
i couldn't decide either and i figured that is my brain telling me i don't want any of these things enough, at least not right now. the pricing was great but i'm sure there will be another sale in the future =)

Actually back on sale already. Not as much of a sale as before, but I got an email this morning because I still had something in my shopping bag.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I really wish Lightbox would sell their diamonds in 14kt or 18kt gold settings, as well as a larger variety of desirable and basic designs such as DBTY, eternity rings, cluster/RHRs, bangles, etc. The larger carat pieces are expensive enough to warrant higher quality gold settings.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really wish Lightbox would sell their diamonds in 14kt or 18kt gold settings, as well as a larger variety of desirable and basic designs such as DBTY, eternity rings, cluster/RHRs, bangles, etc. The larger carat pieces are expensive enough to warrant higher quality gold settings.

Ugh I want a pink eternity soooooooo badly

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI, stuller has pink eternities.

Yeah, I heard that at one point, but have been hesitating because: 1. I have only seen 1 example of the pinks from stuller, so that leaves me a little unsure of what they look like, and 2. I have no idea what pricing would look like and hate bothering jewelers to get quotes on stuff when I have no clue if I'll buy soon or not (would depend on the price).

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, I heard that at one point, but have been hesitating because: 1. I have only seen 1 example of the pinks from stuller, so that leaves me a little unsure of what they look like, and 2. I have no idea what pricing would look like and hate bothering jewelers to get quotes on stuff when I have no clue if I'll buy soon or not (would depend on the price).

I feel the same way. Stuller has two shades of pink and I would want to see them in person to decide. Hope they become more available soon.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock

agreed!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel the same way. Stuller has two shades of pink and I would want to see them in person to decide. Hope they become more available soon.

Exactly! I feel like if there were more available then they'd have so much more interest!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results