shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
They're here! I got one in a Lightbox box, one in the Bloomingdales. To be honest they both looked a little sad, packaging wise, to me.

I'm keeping the white for me and pink is for my mom.

The stones are brilliant though. I would absolutely buy more of these.

The pink diamond came in yellow gold (I ordered rose), so I guess third time's not a charm for accuracy. Little miffed at Bloomingdales still about that.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Ohh, now I want the necklaces in all 3 colors. And the cushion earrings.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @soxfan you are an absolute doll, that is so kind! Thank you, but I wouldn't ask that of you, especially the way the world is at the moment, getting anywhere is so hard! I'll (im)patiently wait for them to expand their shipping to in international :mrgreen: But honestly, thank you so much for the kind offer, you're so lovely :kiss2:

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
@elizat @bludiva @lovedogs @Grymera I'm going to keep it and reset it now that I've seen it with the white metal, kind of excited to see the transformation!

@sprinklesparkles, the fluorescence is really cool, didn't even to check for it when I first got it either!

I agree with you! The pink looks gorgeous with the white metal. I ordered the 1ct TW halo earrings with pink center diamonds (w/white diamond halo). Your pic makes me super excited to get my earrings, I love how the white contrast makes the pink pop. I also much, much prefer how their pink diamonds look paired with white gold/silver. I think the rose gold is just bleh with the pink, would prob be way prettier paired with blue or white diamonds.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
OK, my 1ctw pinks arrived today and TRAGEDY, they don't fit my IDJ jackets. Only one of the martinis I can almost shove in there, but you can see it's not a great fit in the jacket, the posts are too thick. Strike one!

My first impression of the pinks were that they were super well cut and very sparkly. Inside, in incandescent lighting, they look more ballet slipper / rose gold colored. In sunlight, they look more saturated, medium-light pink. For fun, I put them next to a true fuschia pink sapphire from Jeff White, so you can see it's a very light coppery pink (IMO the most accurate photo I got of these).

@YadaYadaYada I can totally see the problem with them blending into your skin. Mine too. They just disappear as studs without anything else.

I think had they fit comfortably in my jackets I would've kept them, but given that I'd have to reset them, I'm leaning to returning.

82F3FC07-AE27-4F05-B269-38AADEC804C2.jpeg 73D701BD-02E0-4564-8015-1E23F000C6A6.jpeg 335A253D-F84F-442D-A6E4-581D59757A4C.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, my 1ctw pinks arrived today and TRAGEDY, they don't fit my IDJ jackets. Only one of the martinis I can almost shove in there, but you can see it's not a great fit in the jacket, the posts are too thick. Strike one!

My first impression of the pinks were that they were super well cut and very sparkly. Inside, in incandescent lighting, they look more ballet slipper / rose gold colored. In sunlight, they look more saturated, medium-light pink. For fun, I put them next to a true fuschia pink sapphire from Jeff White, so you can see it's a very light coppery pink (IMO the most accurate photo I got of these).

@YadaYadaYada I can totally see the problem with them blending into your skin. Mine too. They just disappear as studs without anything else.

I think had they fit comfortably in my jackets I would've kept them, but given that I'd have to reset them, I'm leaning to returning.

82F3FC07-AE27-4F05-B269-38AADEC804C2.jpeg 73D701BD-02E0-4564-8015-1E23F000C6A6.jpeg 335A253D-F84F-442D-A6E4-581D59757A4C.jpeg

ahhhh the coppery pink is exactly what I want! Are these .5ct each? EDIT I'm an idiot and realized I commented before realizing you said they are 1ct total (.5 each).

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @soxfan you are an absolute doll, that is so kind! Thank you, but I wouldn't ask that of you, especially the way the world is at the moment, getting anywhere is so hard! I'll (im)patiently wait for them to expand their shipping to in international :mrgreen: But honestly, thank you so much for the kind offer, you're so lovely :kiss2:

If you change your mind, let me know!

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
ahhhh the coppery pink is exactly what I want! Are these .5ct each? EDIT I'm an idiot and realized I commented before realizing you said they are 1ct total (.5 each).

Yes! They're almost a perfect rose gold color. I don't see a ton of peach, only in direct sunlight.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Here is my pink stuff in the sun. I feel like I got an outlier color. I don't see copper or peach.

IMG_20200509_134812.jpg

IMG_20200509_134738.jpg

Oh, yours is much more pastel, with a cool undertone isn't it?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Oh, yours is much more pastel, with a cool undertone isn't it?

It's not warm at all. It's definitely pastel and a cool tone. It seems like it's an unusual shade compared to the others.

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
I love all the pictures! The pink are beauitful. I can't wait to get my orders (they don't come in until Mon/Tues... waaah!)

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They are gorgeous with your jackets. If it’s just that the posts are too thick do you think a jeweler could polish off a fraction of a mm so they would fit? Or break off the post and solder on a skinnier one? To quote Tim Gunn, this is a make it work moment

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not warm at all. It's definitely pastel and a cool tone. It seems like it's an unusual shade compared to the others.

i dunno, maybe the coppery ones are the outliers. i prefer that peachy color but the ones on the site look more bubblegum / pastel to me. maybe you scored the ideal =)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bludiva that really is a bummer about the jackets but I have to say they look amazing with a halo of diamonds which makes me think the folks that got the clusters will be very happy.

They just look so great in those jackets, maybe there is some way to make them work?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're here! I got one in a Lightbox box, one in the Bloomingdales. To be honest they both looked a little sad, packaging wise, to me.

I'm keeping the white for me and pink is for my mom.

The stones are brilliant though. I would absolutely buy more of these.

The pink diamond came in yellow gold (I ordered rose), so I guess third time's not a charm for accuracy. Little miffed at Bloomingdales still about that.

If you decide not to keep the pink in yellow let me know. I assume the .50? I tried to get one but they were sold out.

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Okay everyone. I got a 1 carat lightbox white diamond necklace from LB a few weeks ago. I thought I'd compare it to my 1 carat mined e-ring diamond (1.0 carat, VS2, excellent cut/polish/symmetry, G colored). I'm pretty impressed by the lightbox diamond but I think the cut of my e-ring is better? It's hard to tell! The LB diamond faces up pretty white IMO.

I took some pictures of both to try and compare. Here is the LB diamond:

onecaratLB4.jpg

and here is my e-ring diamond:

onecaratmined2.jpg

I took more pics/videos here:

I hope this helps! Overall I'm very pleased with the LB diamond, especially considering the price.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
They are gorgeous with your jackets. If it’s just that the posts are too thick do you think a jeweler could polish off a fraction of a mm so they would fit? Or break off the post and solder on a skinnier one? To quote Tim Gunn, this is a make it work moment

I didn't take a pic of the sideview, but they weren't a traditional martini, they had kind of a thicker base. So I think they'd have to trim the base and the posts, and at that point, I think a $75-$100 Stuller reset would just be easier. They were SO SO gorgeous but I boxed them up to return. I think with the color blending in so much with my skin, I wouldn't wear them alone and I'd rather get some pink sapphires for my jackets instead.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Grymera @bludiva, sorry I got things confused, I thought Blu had the earring jackets then I read the latest post and saw that wasn't all wrong! My apologies!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
My mom got the blue ones for mother's day. I think they are pretty. She sent a photo. I don't think she likes them. Said they were white triangles. They are not. Clearly. We have a sometimes challenging relationship. I told her she can return them. I tried.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mom got the blue ones for mother's day. I think they are pretty. She sent a photo. I don't think she likes them. Said they were white triangles. They are not. Clearly. We have a sometimes challenging relationship. I told her she can return them. I tried.

oh no, i'm sorry. that was a kind gift imho. you tried and that's all you can do. have a happy day yourself, whether or not you are celebrating being a mom.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't take a pic of the sideview, but they weren't a traditional martini, they had kind of a thicker base. So I think they'd have to trim the base and the posts, and at that point, I think a $75-$100 Stuller reset would just be easier. They were SO SO gorgeous but I boxed them up to return. I think with the color blending in so much with my skin, I wouldn't wear them alone and I'd rather get some pink sapphires for my jackets instead.

Totally understand if you arent comfortable with this, but would you consider selling them to me?happy to buy them for whatever you paid. Obviously I could buy from Bloomingdales but am nervous about getting a pair that is too light pink, whereas yours are an ideal color for me. Totally up to you though!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think after all this I might just gift mine to my SIL, in looking at settings I found this amazing Art Deco set that it my size and I don't think honk I can say no. Hopeless!

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
@lovedogs I normally totally would but I boxed them up yesterday and dropped off at UPS! I've been worried Bloomingdales might go out of business and got on them faster than I normally would for a return.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results