shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs, my vote is for the ones you really want, if you try to save money now and aren't happy with the smaller sizes, then it really isn't a deal.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
ugh I can't decide if I should get smaller pieces from Bloomingdales bc they are SO CHEAP right now, or get the sizes I actually would want from lightbox.

1/2ct necklace + 1ct earrings for less than $900 at bloomgingdales? Or 1.5ct earrings + 1ct necklace for $2300????

Are you looking at the rounds or the cushion in the 1.5?

I think if you're looking at the cushion I would get them from light box. Simply because they're going to appear a lot smaller because of the shape. If you're looking at the round I think I would try it and if you don't like it return it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you looking at the rounds or the cushion in the 1.5?

I think if you're looking at the cushion I would get them from light box. Simply because they're going to appear a lot smaller because of the shape. If you're looking at the round I think I would try it and if you don't like it return it.

Rounds for both the earrings and necklace, because I know cushions will face up smaller.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Just in case anyone was considering the quarter carat pieces, they seem to be cheaper now on Lightbox. Maybe they are acknowledging smaller diamonds are proportionally cheaper to make and pricing should not be linear with size?

I purchased the quarter carat necklace from Bloomie’s which was discounted from an original price of $300 but the retail price from lightbox.com is now $200.Interestingly not only was it in Bloomingdales packaging vice lightbox the retail price on the tag was blacked out with marker. Still thinking on whether to keep it for my little one since it was essentially free with loyalty points or to return and use the points for something else down the road.

F0AEC699-D6C2-49CA-81B8-53EE0775CFA5.jpeg

CC8A1331-AB5C-4B8A-A3C2-2745539811C4.jpeg

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
Just in case anyone was considering the quarter carat pieces, they seem to be cheaper now on Lightbox. Maybe they are acknowledging smaller diamonds are proportionally cheaper to make and pricing should not be linear with size?

I purchased the quarter carat necklace from Bloomie’s which was discounted from an original price of $300 but the retail price from lightbox.com is now $200.Interestingly not only was it in Bloomingdales packaging vice lightbox the retail price on the tag was blacked out with marker. Still thinking on whether to keep it for my little one since it was essentially free with loyalty points or to return and use the points for something else down the road.

F0AEC699-D6C2-49CA-81B8-53EE0775CFA5.jpeg

CC8A1331-AB5C-4B8A-A3C2-2745539811C4.jpeg

My tag price was also blacked out with a marker. Wonder what the meaning was behind it...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My prices were not at all blacked out. I gave my friend the pink necklace for her birthday and it said $500 and she almost passed out thinking I spent that on her.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
My prices were not at all blacked out. I gave my friend the pink necklace for her birthday and it said $500 and she almost passed out thinking I spent that on her.

It wasn’t blacked out on my 1 1/8 pendant. I think this may be specific to the quarter carat pendants since they are claiming a $300 regular price while they are $200 directly from lightbox.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine was blacked out and I got the 1/2 carat, also no Lightbox packaging, it was in a black Bloomingdales box, really the packaging left a lot to be desired.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Mine was black Bloomingdale's packaging. Nothing blacked out. Not really impressive packaging, but it was ok. I don't save boxes unless it's a wooden box or really nice. I save for when I sell on LT.

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
Mine was blacked out and I got the 1/2 carat, also no Lightbox packaging, it was in a black Bloomingdales box, really the packaging left a lot to be desired.

Same for me. It looked pretty awful in the Bloomingdale's box. Similar to those value jewelry sets you slashed down to like $20 that are piled on table rounds in department stores during the holidays.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
@YadaYadaYada sorry to hear about the necklace! Are you leaning one way or another to returning it? For me, the 4 Cs of colored stones are color, color, color and color. So if it's not what you wanted and not sitting right, that's such a bummer. I wonder if it's also the setting that's dragging the whole stone down. I think it'd look divine in a 4-claw pronged rose gold setting or a milgrained bezel setting.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I ordered the 1 ctw halo studs. I can't figure out how big the center stones are though because their description is confusing. After all the discounts, I paid $500. Maybe you all can help me figure out just how large the center stones are?

Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 9.41.00 AM.png
Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 9.41.37 AM.png
Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 9.43.41 AM.png

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I ordered the 1 ctw halo studs. I can't figure out how big the center stones are though because their description is confusing. After all the discounts, I paid $500. Maybe you all can help me figure out just how large the center stones are?

I’m only guessing but 2/5 = 0.4 carat centre stone surrounded by 0.1 carats halo pave per ear ring, or equivalent to 40 points centre.
These look gorgeous, I hope you like them.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium

i'd guess 4.5-5mm

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m only guessing but 2/5 = 0.4 carat centre stone surrounded by 0.1 carats halo pave per ear ring, or equivalent to 40 points centre.
These look gorgeous, I hope you like them.

Oh that's perfect! Thank you- I will post pics and videos when I get them:)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada sorry to hear about the necklace! Are you leaning one way or another to returning it? For me, the 4 Cs of colored stones are color, color, color and color. So if it's not what you wanted and not sitting right, that's such a bummer. I wonder if it's also the setting that's dragging the whole stone down. I think it'd look divine in a 4-claw pronged rose gold setting or a milgrained bezel setting.

I'm really up in the air about it, one of the reasons I got a pink in a necklace instead of earrings was so I could wear and enjoy it before resetting (because my ears aren't pierced) but it is just so close to my skin tone that it practically disappears :(

I'm considering exchanging it for a white one, DH is insisting a halo of diamonds in a platinum ring would fix the whole problem. Where did this man come from?! HE literally said yesterday that I need to reset it in platinum, I almost fell over from shock lol!

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
@soxfan I agree with @Sparkles88 that seems the most likely ctw breakdown. Please post pics! That was the other piece that was tempting me from the Bloomingdale's sale.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I'm really up in the air about it, one of the reasons I got a pink in a necklace instead of earrings was so I could wear and enjoy it before resetting (because my ears aren't pierced) but it is just so close to my skin tone that it practically disappears :(

I'm considering exchanging it for a white one, DH is insisting a halo of diamonds in a platinum ring would fix the whole problem. Where did this man come from?! HE literally said yesterday that I need to reset it in platinum, I almost fell over from shock lol!

That's the best idea yet! You could also order the pink halo necklace to see if you liked the contrast with the pink and white diamonds. But it's also sterling silver, so I wonder if that would be bothersome. So weird they aren't consistent with their settings, especially since the gold settings are only 10k to begin with.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where did this man come from?! HE literally said yesterday that I need to reset it in platinum, I almost fell over from shock lol!

Great! He's finally coming around! The re-education is starting to take hold!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@soxfan I agree with @Sparkles88 that seems the most likely ctw breakdown. Please post pics! That was the other piece that was tempting me from the Bloomingdale's sale.

Do you guys think the blue moon earrings are similar breakdown? I oddly like them.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you guys think the blue moon earrings are similar breakdown? I oddly like them.

the main stones look smaller in that one to me but they're cute =)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to clog up the thread with the ongoing saga lol!

I took a couple of pictures against two platinum rings I have, I wouldn't take the diamonds out of these rings, just to see if the husband might be right and I think he might be on to something!

Also not sure if these diamonds normally have fluor but this one does.

@Grymera, I almost got the cluster pendant but saw the center was smaller than this one! You're right though about the metals and consistency. Just offer all the metal options and let the consumer decide!

IMG_8370.JPG

IMG_8372.JPG

IMG_8375.JPG

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I took a couple of pictures against two platinum rings I have, I wouldn't take the diamonds out of these rings, just to see if the husband might be right and I think he might be on to something!

@Grymera, I almost got the cluster pendant but saw the center was smaller than this one! You're right though about the metals and consistency. Just offer all the metal options and let the consumer decide!

IMG_8370.JPG

IMG_8372.JPG

IMG_8375.JPG

ooooh I love it with the white metal!!!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i think it looks a lot better with the white metal. the pink color is bubblegum/pastel and the rose gold is coppery, i don't think LB is doing their pink diamonds any favors by putting them in that rose gold in general...

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Oh that's pretty! I still like the white diamond halo idea. White diamonds, pink center, platinum shank. Gorgeous!

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Here are pictures of the 1/2 carat pink from the Bloomingdales sale. Not super sure about this because I feel like it blends into my skin a bit. To my eyes it has a very peach tone to it, sparkly and pretty though. Please excuse the mosquito bit in the neck shot!

IMG_8347.JPG IMG_8354.JPG IMG_8360.JPG IMG_8361.JPG

Soooo pretty!!!

IMG_8370.JPG

IMG_8372.JPG

IMG_8375.JPG

Stunning - I love that hot pink flouresence.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elizat @bludiva @lovedogs @Grymera I'm going to keep it and reset it now that I've seen it with the white metal, kind of excited to see the transformation!

@sprinklesparkles, the fluorescence is really cool, didn't even to check for it when I first got it either!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish Lightbox shipped internationally! I've been looking for a single coloured diamond stud in rose gold for my upper ear cartilage piercing, and their single pink .25ct is exactly what I am after! Boo.

You want to buy it and have it mailed to me then I'll mail to you?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results