shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

M

Marriedbuteloped

Hi All,

Just purchased the 1ct. Cushion And Thought you all might want to see how it looks.

Planning to set it into an engagement ring.

I think my ring size is between a 4.5 - 5 the setting is a bit raised so it could look a bit bigger than it actually is...

This looks very pretty. You will get a nice ring out of it! Please share.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

Just purchased the 1ct. Cushion And Thought you all might want to see how it looks.

I think my ring size is between a 4.5 - 5 the setting is a bit raised so it could look a bit bigger than it actually is...

OMG I LOVE IT! I am also a size 4 finger and I've been waiting for them to release a 1ct round but seeing the cushion on your finger has me all excited. What's your plan for the setting?

mokona

Rough_Rock
We were looking at a setting to match a heirloom passed down to him by his uncle... So maybe some smaller diamonds on the sidd, But I also don't wish for him to spend too much so I will post the final product when done!

I am glad it has inspired many of you (I was waiting for the 1 carat round too but they only have 'pierced' ones!!).

So hopefully this will help everyone out there with this difficult decision of princess vs cushion vs round. =)2

Does anyone know whether Lightbox plan to release anything 1 carat+?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone know whether Lightbox plan to release anything 1 carat+?
LB have pretty much categorically stated they will not be producing any stones larger than 1ct, but then it would not set a precedent for a company to change its mind when they realise there's money to be made... ;-) :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
LB have pretty much categorically stated they will not be producing any stones larger than 1ct, but then it would not set a precedent for a company to change its mind when they realise there's money to be made... ;-) :lol:
I just wish they will make a white heart mmd in 1 carat...I want to make a pendant or charm to honor my dog. He’s still with me but getting old. If I can’t get it now..when the time comes I will get a mined diamond...I love him so much...I hope he lives a really long time...<3

Mong

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Really pretty! Can’t wait to see the ring!
What is the dimensions of the stone in millimeters ?

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Didn't DeBeers also claim they would never produce lab grown diamonds? And here we are. Probably not any time soon but give it a few years and I bet they'll be fully in the game.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

Nice photos! That looks huge on you.

For comparison, here is the 1 ct. cushion I ordered on my 8 to 8 1/2 size finger. ;( I keep changing my mind about what I want and I am sending it back. I wish Lightbox would make a 2 ct cushion or round. Forgive my horrible photo.

Light box 1 ct cushion cut diamond on my hand.jpg

Last edited:

Mong

Rough_Rock
Nice photos! That looks huge on you.

For comparison, here is the 1 ct. cushion I ordered on my 8 to 8 1/2 size finger. ;( I keep changing my mind about what I want and I am sending it back. I wish Lightbox would make a 2 ct cushion or round. Forgive my horrible photo.

Light box 1 ct cushion cut diamond on my hand.jpg

Maybe with the right setting it would look bigger ?
What is the dimensions of the stone in millimeters ?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Excited to see LB recently released several new products, including solitaires over 1ct! Hopefully they will continue to release new products as their production scales. Would love to see a diamond bangle, more cluster pieces, larger carats, new colors, and new designs!

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Just got the blue and white pendant necklace, and the white looks very blue compared to my other white Lightbox that's reset in a ring. Very confused. Supposed to be the same white diamond, just bigger. Pics and video below. Thoughts? I'm going to reach out to them and ask before returning.

IMG_20191214_100716.jpg IMG_20191214_100805.jpg IMG_20191214_100930.jpg IMG_20191214_100933.jpg IMG_20191214_100934.jpg IMG_20191214_101122.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look blue but it’s gorgeous. It makes your other one look yellow.

M

Marriedbuteloped

The necklace looks very pretty but the color difference is obvious. I actually kinda like it. But I understand that is must be dissapointing for you. I was hoping you could finally be done with it. Don't give up yet. You still have time.

And I agree you should talk to them and maybe send some pictures. How do you like the size?

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
It does look blue but it’s gorgeous. It makes your other one look yellow.

Wow yeah it does, I didn't notice but now that you mention it. I actually thought it looked a little yellow next to CZ before too. The ring is really dirty too, worn 24/7 since I got it in January, never professionally cleaned just cleaned at home a few times and not in the last few months, so that could be contributing.

The necklace looks very pretty but the color difference is obvious. I actually kinda like it. But I understand that is must be dissapointing for you. I was hoping you could finally be done with it. Don't give up yet. You still have time.

And I agree you should talk to them and maybe send some pictures. How do you like the size?

The size is good but if they don't promise to send a replacement that's more white, honestly I might just try for one of those lower quality takara lab diamonds and hope they get one between 1-1.5 ct soon, I'd be willing to pay a bit over $1k for a bigger size and just see how bad the quality really is. They still have a .8 for $680 too.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@DoeEyes - Can I suggest cleaning your .5 carat really well with warm water, a toothbrush, and blue Dawn dish soap before comparing it? You can't properly judge the color of a dirty diamond.

@acaw2015 - That looks great on you. It looks so much bigger than a .5 ct stone would on my big earlobes. :lol:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@kindred thank you! I have really small ears. :)

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
I just posted in the -show me the bling- thread but since I have a Lightbox diamond I wanted to put it here as well. This is my 1 ct. princess cut in a new setting. I am very happy how it came out. Even on dreary day in Massachusetts. :)

(The band is Tiffany.)

Love your resetting! It looks great, and I love the band also!

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
I just took the plunge and ordered the dark blue 3/4 Lightbox princess cut diamond pendant. I have the .88 carat round with the little 1/6 carat blue diamond, and it’s very light, almost grey in some settings. I’ve been watching the dark blue diamond since they released it, and now it’s “low stock”, so probably going to be sold out soon. I will post pictures once I receive the diamond. If I decide to keep it, I have a custom ring project in mind, a rose & white gold mixed metal kite set solitaire. I’d love to see your suggestions for a possible setting!

081515B4-F77D-47E3-8395-CD8D955DDA84.jpeg 10DDB998-B29A-4C2D-B24B-C6652D084B28.jpeg

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
$25 off code if anyone is ordering anything soon. Not sure when/if it expires and I think it can be used multiple times. They just emailed it to me after I made a purchase.
F&F19

rshrewsbury

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Love it! I’ve got the cushion bracelet from them on my Christmas list!! :)

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I haven’t look over here in awhile but I happened to notice the Lightbox thread. I bought this for a friend over the summer. It has a pinky/orange look to it. I was expecting something a little lighter pink. For the price, it is a nice necklace for fun jewelry.
AE1C5BEB-FDCB-4F2D-BF06-C43F27D38904.jpeg
7C5ED9D8-42E2-453B-ABB5-2BE35B4062BD.jpeg
389FA3C7-936F-4570-8B6A-F289AE7BB60E.jpeg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here’s the 3/4 dark blue princess pendant. I was expecting it to be a more saturated blue, like the pictures online. I like it, though.

CB1BD19F-281E-419C-A23E-D75BDCBC239D.jpeg 858CCA8B-FE1E-4B73-8BAF-D52BB08B776D.jpeg 35DA62C0-EA12-4838-946B-797D0BFD3DEA.jpeg

I like the colors more in your pics than LB’s. Seems to shift and look almost teal in some lighting, very cool. Glad you will be resetting it as the LB setting does nothing for it. Excited to see your completedring.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for posting photos. They affirm for me that I would really need to find a brick and mortar store that stocks these pieces if I wanted to buy one. I think I would be really disappointed if I ended up with an orangey pink or a teal blue. Part of the reason the prices are so low is that there is no Lab report and you can’t filter for your preferences.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for posting photos. They affirm for me that I would really need to find a brick and mortar store that stocks these pieces if I wanted to buy one. I think I would be really disappointed if I ended up with an orangey pink or a teal blue. Part of the reason the prices are so low is that there is no Lab report and you can’t filter for your preferences.

You don't have wait for them to be more widespread in stores, the return process is easy and you're only out $15. But yeah they do seem to vary in color a bit and not always true to the website pictures.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock

Bloomingdale's sells LB jewelry. I haven't gone to a store yet to check it out, but plan to!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results