shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Post photos of your diamonds from Lightbox Jewelry here!

My half carat solitaire pendant was delivered this morning but I won't see it until I get home from work. Can't wait to share pictures with everyone!

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Post photos of your diamonds from Lightbox Jewelry here!

My half carat solitaire pendant was delivered this morning but I won't see it until I get home from work. Can't wait to share pictures with everyone!
Omg ! That’s exciting!!! Go home as soon as you can and share with us!!!!

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
T minus 6 hours... :loopy:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Seconding that lunch at home sounds like a wonderful idea! :D

I don’t know why I chose standard shipping on my orders and won’t receive mine until Wednesday. So can’t wait to see your pics.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There is a thread over on a well known wedding forum (WB) in which someone shared pictures of their blue 1ctw studs that arrived today. She said she louped them and compared them to her diamond(s) from Tiffany and they seemed to be well cut with lots of sparkle. She also said that the 3-prong martini settings seem to be well made. The only negative was that they are paler blue than how they appear on the LB website. But overall, her review was very favorable with lots of pics.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
@ohsomethingshiny OMG I don't know why I didn't think to check there. Thank you!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
There is a thread over on a well known wedding forum (WB) in which someone shared pictures of their blue 1ctw studs that arrived today. She said she louped them and compared them to her diamond(s) from Tiffany and they seemed to be well cut with lots of sparkle. She also said that the 3-prong martini settings seem to be well made. The only negative was that they are paler blue than how they appear on the LB website. But overall, her review was very favorable with lots of pics.
Oh thanks for letting us know! I'm so curious about these stones.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I like the baby blue color!

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Here she is! 0.5 carat white solitaire pendant. I tried to get pictures from a few different angles... Diamonds are surprising difficult to photograph. If anyone wants photos of anything in particular let me know. I'm trying to find a micro lens for my phone to try and get some clearer pictures up close.

First look!
IMG_20180928_172425.jpg IMG_20180928_172512.jpg
Trying to get an idea of what it will look like as a ring. My ring finger is size 4.5.
IMG_20180928_174537.jpg IMG_20180928_174554.jpg IMG_20180928_174601.jpg IMG_20180928_174628.jpg

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! It will look great in a setting for you!

Enjoy that new diamond!

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
@tkyasx78 Thank you! I was trying so hard to keep my expectations low because I really didn't want to be disappointed, but I can't see anything wrong with it! Even the size looks perfect and I'm really glad I paid $525 instead of $925 for something that would have only been slightly bigger. My original plan was to get the halo pendant that has a .88 carat center stone. But I'm actually really happy with this, especially the price!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s so pretty! I’m so happy for you! Keep us in the loop when you set it in your ring and when your boyfriend proposes!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can’t find that thread..Can you give me some wording so I can find it? I’m not sure you can post a link here..:think:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it looks pretty and sparkly. So they look well cut in person? Hmmmmm, interrrrrresting....

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can’t find that thread..Can you give me some wording so I can find it? I’m not sure you can post a link here..:think:
Try “Lightbox Synthetic diamonds avail” as that’s the beginning of the thread title.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Take another video and go side to side. If you can thanks.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I found it..The blue ones are much lighter but pretty! I would love to see a princess cut..:roll2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
@whitewave Yeah I'm really happy with it! How could I go about finding out the measurements for HCA (depth/table/crown/pavilion?) or getting an ASET or Idealscope image without buying them myself? Is it likely that my local jeweler would have those tools and could get the measurements when they remove it before setting it into a ring? What do you even use to get the depth, table, crown, and pavilion measurements? Would I need to take it out of the setting for that? Once it's removed from the setting I won't be able to return it.

I'm thinking at this point I am probably going to keep it and use it as my engagement ring no matter what those measurements are, because the important thing to me was always "white sparkly and cheap" and this meets my expectations regardless of what the numbers say. BUT I would still like to know!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you are going to keep it and happy with the sparkle..I would just wait..All of them will be cut the same..I’m sure an expert will buy them..take them out of their settings and critique them..with measurements, etc..In the meantime you can enjoy your ring and your engagement. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone that wants to see what’s coming up go to Lightbox on Twitter..They have tons of photos..I’m excited they have princess cut studs on there in white..although smaller than I want..but they do have other jewelry that showing that’s not on their site..I just googled the words Twitter Lightbox and I could see them..I don’t have an account or ever use Twitter so you don’t need that to see the photos.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@frogplus, Yay for pictures and videos. :appl:I am so happy that you are happy with it!

It is quite unlikely that your local jeweler will have an Idealscope or ASET scope. You'd almost have to find a jeweler that is recommended on PS in order to find one with those tools. I don't think you can use them on a set diamond though, as the light needs to come from behind.

Would you mind measuring the chain? They didn't list the length of it on the webpage.

Edit- I don't know if they will all be cut the same, but I agree with the suggestion to wait for someone else to disassemble theirs and give cut info.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@frogplus, You won't be able to get the measurements to put into the HCA tool, either. Believe me, I wish you could! You would have to send it to a lab or find someone else with the proper scanning equipment - probably a diamond cutter.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results