shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Photos from a little WF birdie!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, exquisite! It's still one of my all time favorites (more so now)!!!

Oh my. This necklace is so breathtaking!!! I'll be willing to babysit that baby for you anytime~! :love: :love: :love:

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it came out great! Perfection to my eyes. I remember your planning the reset. It really zings and looks wonderful on you! Enjoy!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Starry, Starry. You know you are making us very curious and we really neeeeeeedddddd to see your e-ring! ;( You have the best of taste and I am sure the ring is special and gorgeous! I am never going to have a 5 ct diamond. I love looking at them but I don't have the upgrade bug because it would look totally silly in my world. I might get other rings, though! So think about reconsidering unless it is just a case of not wanting anyone to copy your setting or something. :))

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
What a breathtaking necklace! :love:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire - Thanks and yes! I hope turnaround is fast. :))

nysurg - Thanks for the professional opinion! :praise:

tyty - Coming from such a dedicated PS'er as yourself, I'm flattered!

Crazy4Cushions - Haha! Wish real-life babysitters were that easy to come by! Thanks.

Sky56 - Thank you for following my project!

And thanks to ckrickett!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1407702648|3729760 said:
Starry, Starry. You know you are making us very curious and we really neeeeeeedddddd to see your e-ring! ;( You have the best of taste and I am sure the ring is special and gorgeous! I am never going to have a 5 ct diamond. I love looking at them but I don't have the upgrade bug because it would look totally silly in my world. I might get other rings, though! So think about reconsidering unless it is just a case of not wanting anyone to copy your setting or something. :))
Haha! You're too much DS!

No, I'm not worried about copying - I'm flattered if someone looks to my jewelry for inspiration.

Really, it's just me and knowing my weaknesses. :saint:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results