shape
carat
color
clarity

Pets and Pearls: Photos of Critters and Pearls - All Species Welcome!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Aww you guys! Now I NEED pearls so that my puppy can wear them too! :lol-2::lol-2:

Maybe something similar to this?

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Awww! Looks like Shale (in my very active imagination!) is telling you, "Hands off! These are MINE today!" LOL!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahah what a cutie. His look seems a little accusatory though

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Haha! The looks that our furry ones give us when we do something silly with them. LOL! Ours used to give me quite reproachful looks when I'd put winter booties on them. :bigsmile: Or maybe it was because I'd get fits of giggles watching them get used to the booties each year.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why doesn't mommy wear her SS pearls?

IMG_8352.jpg

I don't know- I'll wear them for her as long as I can continue to rest. Being a dog is exhausting!

IMG_8354.jpg

Oh they are so cute
im bad with identifying dog breeds
Are they a terrier and a sussage ?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they are so cute
im bad with identifying dog breeds
Are they a terrier and a sussage ?

Hi Daisy. Miniature Schnauzer and believe it or not my thick girl is a Bassetweiler. She is a basset hound/rottweiler mix. Stubborn doesn't even begin to cover it. She is a good girl that we were lucky enough to find from a rescue group. When I first got her she refused to sit. Even after weeks of training. We took it slow, gained her trust and now she is very obedient. But- you always see her take a few seconds to think about doing or not doing what you are asking her of her.

My Schnauzer is pure energy, pure love. My Bassetweiler is incredibly smart but doesn't want you to know it. I caught on to how intelligent she was though. One day our Schnauzer was barking at us to get his squeak toy that landed near a heating register. He is afraid of the registers.

I had company over and we encouraged him to go get the toy. My girl got tired of listening to him bark, got off the couch, retrieved the toy, dropped it in front of him and got back on the couch. It was at that point I realized that she wasn't responding commands because she wasn't intelligent, but because she was just that stubborn. So we kept at it until she decided she might as well just listen because the training wasn't going away.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Ordered some Tahitian shells from Wen pearls and thought Pepper might like to show off her new Spring bonnet. 19EFA8A0-4F39-40D2-8513-8D0ED5156F44.jpeg

hahaha this just made my whole day!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Daisy. Miniature Schnauzer and believe it or not my thick girl is a Bassetweiler. She is a basset hound/rottweiler mix. Stubborn doesn't even begin to cover it. She is a good girl that we were lucky enough to find from a rescue group. When I first got her she refused to sit. Even after weeks of training. We took it slow, gained her trust and now she is very obedient. But- you always see her take a few seconds to think about doing or not doing what you are asking her of her.

My Schnauzer is pure energy, pure love. My Bassetweiler is incredibly smart but doesn't want you to know it. I caught on to how intelligent she was though. One day our Schnauzer was barking at us to get his squeak toy that landed near a heating register. He is afraid of the registers.

I had company over and we encouraged him to go get the toy. My girl got tired of listening to him bark, got off the couch, retrieved the toy, dropped it in front of him and got back on the couch. It was at that point I realized that she wasn't responding commands because she wasn't intelligent, but because she was just that stubborn. So we kept at it until she decided she might as well just listen because the training wasn't going away.

What an amazing story
She sounds like a cat ;)2
They are both gorgouse

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
He said it's time for bed.

158761899_714502485895562_8796217322603269717_n.jpg 158865220_3769018696549133_5325021279487367901_n.jpg 159083904_1654117841463330_6567404985775933664_n.jpg

He's adorable. He almost teases my eyes away from the pearl board.

Let's talk about those buttery goldens :)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Haha his name is Monster because he's a piece of work. (aka Monzilla, Monstro, Monstrofur) His fur is sooo soft, like a bunny, but he's the most opinionated cat I've ever lived with. Has a complaint about everything, is super nosy, and will let you know if something isn't to his liking. So much personality in a tiny cat, but he's so freaking cute he gets away with it. I was cutting the old string out of the tahitian strand in the middle of the night and apparently the scissor sounds disturbed his sleep, so he sat on them.:lol:

The idiot who strung the tahitians glued each knot in the entire strand. :rolleyes: they used so much glue two of the pearls have string permanently embedded and won't come out even with hot soapy water. I gave up at some point and started stringing the GSS instead, using Pattye's "sun" thread. it's a perfect match. I think the lighting makes them look deeper golden in color, but it's a sunny color in natural lighting. Like a saturated lemon? It has lots of personality and amazingly comfortable to wear. This color thread made it look a lot more expensive, I was shocked at the difference.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Haha his name is Monster because he's a piece of work. (aka Monzilla, Monstro, Monstrofur) His fur is sooo soft, like a bunny, but he's the most opinionated cat I've ever lived with. Has a complaint about everything, is super nosy, and will let you know if something isn't to his liking. So much personality in a tiny cat, but he's so freaking cute he gets away with it. I was cutting the old string out of the tahitian strand in the middle of the night and apparently the scissor sounds disturbed his sleep, so he sat on them.:lol:

The idiot who strung the tahitians glued each knot in the entire strand. :rolleyes: they used so much glue two of the pearls have string permanently embedded and won't come out even with hot soapy water. I gave up at some point and started stringing the GSS instead, using Pattye's "sun" thread. it's a perfect match. I think the lighting makes them look deeper golden in color, but it's a sunny color in natural lighting. Like a saturated lemon? It has lots of personality and amazingly comfortable to wear. This color thread made it look a lot more expensive, I was shocked at the difference.

Ohhhh, when you have a moment, it would great to see them and the sun-colored thread on the GSS thread.

I ordered several colors from Pattye, and she sent a sample of a new color called Amber that I think will be a good GSS color. The light (dusk) now is terrible and I have no golden pearls to string in the mail yet, so will update that thread when everything arrives.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Ugh, I had a crazy week (last week at a job) and had not seen your amazing pearls on the GSS thread. OH MY WORD. Perfect.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results