Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Pets and Pearls: Photos of Critters and Pearls - All Species Welcome!

Rhd3

Rough_Rock
Such beauties! I look forward to more pictures. I’ll see if I can get a picture of my dog later but she’ll likely give me a look as if to say, “What did I do to deserve this?” Lol.

We had a bichon frise when I was a kid who loved to pose for a picture. She would have been a perfect pearl model.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha omg those faces! The pearls are beautiful and the color really suits them.

Reactions: CMN

SparklieBug

Shiny_Rock
My two kitties were not impressed. 68D1F4C9-77FE-4141-B456-E01E6F2C3901.jpeg

LOL! @CMN I could not stop laughing at their priceless expressions!

Just loving all these li'l furry ones and pearls/sparklie. The things our beloved furries accept from us, hmm? :D

ETA and off-topic: Our very much beloved little Fox Terriers both died last year (at nearly 15 years old), and while I didn't put pearls on them, I did put Christmas "collars" on them. Our female was fine with the nonsense, and the male wasn't so impressed, especially with a collar that had jingle bells on it. I was thoroughly delighted! :lol:

CMN

Shiny_Rock
@Pearlescence (just a side note - you might want to check whether your website is functioning. It has come up with an error message for me just now saying that it could not connect to the server - has previously worked okay for me).

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
@Pearlescence (just a side note - you might want to check whether your website is functioning. It has come up with an error message for me just now saying that it could not connect to the server - has previously worked okay for me).

Checked - fine now. But thanks for message. Web always doing weird stuff

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.