shape
carat
color
clarity

Pepto bismol sapphire inclusions

Oh gosh - the other one landed on my doorstep this AM - huge surprise! Last status update was that it was still stuck in Memphis!

It is absolutely beautiful - where the bigger pink stone is whimsical and magical, this one is ethereal and ultra feminine - it has a gorgeous, delicate sparkle, and a soft lilac/baby pink color. It is soft and delicate. The window is obvious, but the color is just gorgeous, so I don't care.

Oooooh I love them both!!!!

It'll be a while before I can afford to set either - if you have read my other threads we've had a recent pet emergency that set us back a pretty penny. BUT - I can enjoy and admire my beautiful new stones for months while I wait!

Here are some pictures!!!!

IMG-5531.jpg

IMG-5530.jpg
IMG-5529.jpg
IMG-5540.jpg

IMG-5533.jpg

So glad you decided to buy both. They look amazing and completely unique from one another. Congrats on your two new shinies!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I’m glad too! Thank you so much! :)

@Cerulean, did you get any lab reports for either of these stones? I’m considering a silky blue sapphire right now, same price range as your sapphire, and wonder if I should ask for a cert or wait for it to arrive and send it to my local lab. The milkiness itself is a sign that it’s unheated right?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Cerulean, did you get any lab reports for either of these stones? I’m considering a silky blue sapphire right now, same price range as your sapphire, and wonder if I should ask for a cert or wait for it to arrive and send it to my local lab. The milkiness itself is a sign that it’s unheated right?

Yes, milky/silky type inclusions suggest natural stones, so I wouldn't worry too much about stones like this being unnatural

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

I didn’t bother getting reports and probably won’t - I might be more risk tolerant than other PSers...

both stones were well under $1k, and appeared visibly natural as @lovedogs mentioned - the pinker one had visible carbon inclusions and color zoning on top of milkiness

Super excited to see your sapphire! Please share with us!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I didn’t bother getting reports and probably won’t - I might be more risk tolerant than other PSers...

both stones were well under $1k, and appeared visibly natural as @lovedogs mentioned - the pinker one had visible carbon inclusions and color zoning on top of milkiness

Super excited to see your sapphire! Please share with us!

I did it, I bought it! The seller is including a CGL report for free. The price is so good for these silky stones compared to trade ideal, I couldn't resist. Fingers crossed that I'll love it and I'll start my own thread so I won't hijack yours.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I did it, I bought it! The seller is including a CGL report for free. The price is so good for these silky stones compared to trade ideal, I couldn't resist. Fingers crossed that I'll love it and I'll start my own thread so I won't hijack yours.

So excited to see it! And if you are willing to share vendor deets... :)

Congrats on your new purchase! Hope it ships quickly and turns out to be even better than in pics.

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
Whatever happened with the purple/pink spinel, @silkystarlight? I can't wait for pictures much longer! :halo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results