shape
carat
color
clarity

Pepto bismol sapphire inclusions

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I've never been a crazy for purple, but I am crazy for these sleepy purple/purple modifier stones! I have watched that purple @silkystarlight forever and I'm so excited I get to see it going to a PSr :praise:
Next year kiddies, next year. I'm either getting another or setting one of mine!
Silky is
200 (3).gif

Right? I feel the same way...like, purple who? Can't wait until you snag one or dress your own and see what you cook up!

Also....Gary Oldman is one of my other favorites too. Yumm. :lol:
Well, maybe not in that garb...

silkystarlight

Rough_Rock
IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

I love it. Wow. The photos didn't even do it justice. I actually have a little FOMO :lol:

But goodness gracious my husband would have fainted if I had bought three silky gems, and I am so glad it is going to a very loving home and my FOMO tax is...I betta see hand pics :twisted2:
awww I'm sorry! Definitely didn't mean to bring up some FOMO! I'm a bit jelly over the ones you got, if that makes you feel any better :lol:

Oh don't worry... I wouldn't DREAM of not uploading pics when it arrives! The FOMO tax will be paid in full! :bigsmile:
I've never been a crazy for purple, but I am crazy for these sleepy purple/purple modifier stones! I have watched that purple @silkystarlight forever and I'm so excited I get to see it going to a PSr :praise:
Next year kiddies, next year. I'm either getting another or setting one of mine!
Silky is
200 (3).gif
Since I'm a February baby I've always had a soft spot for amethysts and other purple stones... soft pinks/blues/purples are my all my favorite colors!

I eagerly await your next silky stone purchase, whenever that may be! I should probably think about some settings before I go out and buy more stones...

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
awww I'm sorry! Definitely didn't mean to bring up some FOMO! I'm a bit jelly over the ones you got, if that makes you feel any better :lol:

Oh don't worry... I wouldn't DREAM of not uploading pics when it arrives! The FOMO tax will be paid in full! :bigsmile:

Since I'm a February baby I've always had a soft spot for amethysts and other purple stones... soft pinks/blues/purples are my all my favorite colors!

I eagerly await your next silky stone purchase, whenever that may be! I should probably think about some settings before I go out and buy more stones...

Cant wait to collect my dues!

You are entering into dangerous territory! I have more setting ideas than I care to even mention...I have giant Instagram folders with hundreds of images, bookmarked PS designs, folders with screenshots, scattered emails to myself with links...oh boy. Finding them is the easy part. Deciding...that’s where it gets hard! :lol:

silkystarlight

Rough_Rock
Cant wait to collect my dues!

You are entering into dangerous territory! I have more setting ideas than I care to even mention...I have giant Instagram folders with hundreds of images, bookmarked PS designs, folders with screenshots, scattered emails to myself with links...oh boy. Finding them is the easy part. Deciding...that’s where it gets hard! :lol:

I have a handful of settings saved just off the internet or from Etsy.... the settings for stones is probably the area I am least knowledgeable about at this point. I feel like that is a deep rabbit hole to dive into though... I'm already kind of overwhelmed just trying to work with my ering/wband project so the thought of getting too deep into settings for other stones makes me a bit woozy. For one, is it so wrong to put a stone into a semi mount I find online if I really think it'll look nice? Or is that some sort of big no-no taboo that I shouldn't even be considering? Where and how do I even get the stone set? Does the madness ever end?? o_O

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Ermahgawd...the sapphire came! The spinel was supposed to come first, but is stuck states away due to snowstorms with no expected delivery date listed. Boo.

So...I’ve only seen the pink sapphire at night in my terribly lit apartment. It’s gorgeous - I am smitten! I’ll post better photos tomorrow. I’ve never seen anything like it...it has a beautiful pink body, orangy colored “shimmers” and glows a bluish purple. Also, the vendor threw in a darling bonus emerald! It definitely has inclusions but I don’t even notice or care about them.

F447D7A6-8047-4AAC-9AB8-A1D3CEE3136F.jpeg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Ermahgawd...the sapphire came! The spinel was supposed to come first, but is stuck states away due to snowstorms with no expected delivery date listed. Boo.

So...I’ve only seen the pink sapphire at night in my terribly lit apartment. It’s gorgeous - I am smitten! I’ll post better photos tomorrow. I’ve never seen anything like it...it has a beautiful pink body, orangy colored “shimmers” and glows a bluish purple. Also, the vendor threw in a darling bonus emerald! It definitely has inclusions but I don’t even notice or care about them.

:love: Oooooh, it'ssoloverlyIcouldscream! My Gary Oldman approves.
I want it-
and there is no higher stamp than that.
More pictures tomorrow! I want to see what it does.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

omgggggggggggggg its SO PRETTY!!!! wow, you can really see the "opalescent"/"glowy" effect.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank youuuu @lovedogs and @ItsMainelyYou! I’m elated. It is...unreal.

Like, what color even is this? I cannot wait for tomorrow just so I can see it in natural light!

2C5091F0-D0B1-4C9A-8011-0E54957ACFB2.jpeg

That is seriously fabulous - and this coming from a non lover of opalescent sapphires. But that is stunningly lovely. Like a little world on your hand. And speaking of it on your hand, that is absolutely perfect on your hand - perfect color, shape and size. Wow! :love:

O man, that's a tough act to follow! And what are you gonna do if the spinel blows your socks off too??

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
That is seriously fabulous - and this coming from a non lover of opalescent sapphires. But that is stunningly lovely. Like a little world on your hand. And speaking of it on your hand, that is absolutely perfect on your hand - perfect color, shape and size. Wow! :love:

You are so sweet! That’s the perfect way to put it - it’s like a little world with swirls of soft, dreamy colors! The depth of the stone really did it some favors - it’s a chunky 6.7mm deep and it really adds to the unique color.

I’m delighted with the proportions too. It’s so much better than I was expecting!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
O man, that's a tough act to follow! And what are you gonna do if the spinel blows your socks off too??

Honestly I have wondered too - this sapphire was even prettier than I could have possibly anticipated! I expect to keep both - funnily was thinking the spinel would be my favorite, but who knows now?!

Worst case scenario- I have two very special stones that I will slowly save for two very special settings! Not too terrible of a problem to have...!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Also, I just followed the seller based on the fact he threw in a FREE emerald for you! Why have I never met a vendor like this before?

I have had this happen with a pearl vendor too - REEN pearls on Etsy! They threw in two extra free pearls! They were definitely imperfect...but it was a nice surprise!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Hope y'all don't mind if I share some more photos videos! I am just totally fascinated by this stone. These photos were taken in faint, early morning light.

Basically - it is pinkish purple with tinges of orange in low light, it glows purple in indirect light - and shimmers orange in direct light / artificial lighting.

IMG-5519.jpg

IMG-5516.jpg

IMG-5512.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope y'all don't mind if I share some more photos videos! I am just totally fascinated by this stone. These photos were taken in faint, early morning light.

Basically - it is pinkish purple with tinges of orange in low light, it glows purple in indirect light - and shimmers orange in direct light / artificial lighting.

IMG-5519.jpg

IMG-5516.jpg

IMG-5512.jpg

I'm legit jealous of this!!! I need to rethink whether I need my own opalescent stone :) seriously this is amazing.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh - the other one landed on my doorstep this AM - huge surprise! Last status update was that it was still stuck in Memphis!

It is absolutely beautiful - where the bigger pink stone is whimsical and magical, this one is ethereal and ultra feminine - it has a gorgeous, delicate sparkle, and a soft lilac/baby pink color. It is soft and delicate. The window is obvious, but the color is just gorgeous, so I don't care.

Oooooh I love them both!!!!

It'll be a while before I can afford to set either - if you have read my other threads we've had a recent pet emergency that set us back a pretty penny. BUT - I can enjoy and admire my beautiful new stones for months while I wait!

Here are some pictures!!!!

IMG-5531.jpg

IMG-5530.jpg
IMG-5529.jpg
IMG-5540.jpg

IMG-5533.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-5538.jpg
    IMG-5538.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-5540.jpg
    IMG-5540.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 5

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh - the other one landed on my doorstep this AM - huge surprise! Last status update was that it was still stuck in Memphis!

It is absolutely beautiful - where the bigger pink stone is whimsical and magical, this one is ethereal and ultra feminine - it has a gorgeous, delicate sparkle, and a soft lilac/baby pink color. It is soft and delicate. The window is obvious, but the color is just gorgeous, so I don't care.

Oooooh I love them both!!!!

It'll be a while before I can afford to set either - if you have read my other threads we've had a recent pet emergency that set us back a pretty penny. BUT - I can enjoy and admire my beautiful new stones for months while I wait!

Here are some pictures!!!!

IMG-5531.jpg

IMG-5530.jpg
IMG-5529.jpg
IMG-5540.jpg

IMG-5533.jpg

omgggggggggggggg love love love. They are both magical in their own ways.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Ah-mazing :love: :love: :love: Now my Cerulean jealously bucket is filled up by, what is it now? Three. Three fantastic stones.

4401426_65d48.gif

That GIF is amazing. All the feels.

And you flatter me...I will indulge with as many photos as you want!!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, bring it!:Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results