shape
carat
color
clarity

Pendant poll

Which pendant would you get if you were me?

• bezel with inside-only milgrain

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • antique style 4-prong that could be hung on a DBY chain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • halo style from BGD or Bev K, etc.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Van Craeynest

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I can't actually vote for some reason. So my answer is BEZEL!!! I have the Barbara pendant from BGD and I LOVE it! :) It's fabulous. Can go dressy or casual. I'd totally pass it down. I don't see why any setting isn't appropriate for passing down. Any piece can be IMO. For me my pendant was my wedding gift from my husband. I'd totally pass it down in the future.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hoofbeats95|1303736921|2904481 said:
I can't actually vote for some reason. So my answer is BEZEL!!! I have the Barbara pendant from BGD and I LOVE it! :) It's fabulous. Can go dressy or casual. I'd totally pass it down. I don't see why any setting isn't appropriate for passing down. Any piece can be IMO. For me my pendant was my wedding gift from my husband. I'd totally pass it down in the future.

The thread was bumped back up right before the poll ended! Unfortunately I couldn't readjust the time limit! But I appreciate your response on the thread and am so happy you have been pleased with the Barbara pendant! It is the way I am leaning at the moment! Now if my stone will just come back from it's recut!

happybear

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1303732823|2904461 said:
happybear- 1 am is just too late for me to stay up, but I lose track of time when I am on here! Thanks for posting the photo of Phoenix's beautiful bezel studs! I think the milgrain is perfect on these! It does make me want an extra pair of matching studs, though! I want to keep my current pair in a prong setting because I like that look, too, for studs. I wish there was a way to try some on! I don't think I'll bother with redesigning the back since kittybean is pleased with the way it looks and functions. And I have not heard of any problems with the slider chain. I am going to ask them to take some pictures for me with one of the DBTY chains to see if I like that or of it is too much.

Oh, I totally know what you mean! Every time my plan to sleep early goes out of the window the moment I log onto PS :bigsmile:

Yes, I think the milgrain is perfect! The studs look so good on Phoenix, everyone who set eyes on them would surely want a pair!

Problem with having a slider pendant with DBTY chain is the chain will move (at least my chains do, looking at how the lobster chain will move to the front by mid-day :nono: ), making the pendant off-centred. So maybe you can get them take a picture of a slightly off-centred pendant with DBTY and see how that makes you feel...

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
The first bezel would def. be my second pick then. Have fun with it! I'm getting to like bezel settings more and more these days. They add a fresh look to the diamond. :twirl:

Sheherizaad

Shiny_Rock
Ditto on the bezel. Dress it up or dress it down! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results