shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearlman''s new Specials Section

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you guys seen Pearlman's new specials section? While drooling over all the Michael B rings I decided to look and see if there was anything new in the specials section. There is closeout jewelry, estate pieces and the previously owned section is 3 pages
6.gif
Maybe a michael b will show up on consignment so it will fit in better with my budget
9.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Oooohhh laaaa laaaa! There are a couple of Richard Krementz setting in the closeout that I love.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, but I cannot help but feel that the Gurhan section must be greatly expanded!

Deb ;-)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG- I just saw the Kieselstein-Cord tiger den bracelet and I''m getting it. It''s SO *not* me...and horribly over-priced silver LOL but I just think it''s so cute and for some reason I love it !!! Those are my three babies- one for each, scottie, vinnie and gracie! :)

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I rather like this estate piece. The center stone is blue zircon.
030EJ18.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 12:38:15 PM
Author: moremoremore
OMG- I just saw the Kieselstein-Cord tiger den bracelet and I''m getting it. It''s SO *not* me...and horribly over-priced silver LOL but I just think it''s so cute and for some reason I love it !!! Those are my three babies- one for each, scottie, vinnie and gracie! :)

is this the one??? did you get it? hehe...it''s not even in the specials section
9.gif

30E48.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL- I know- but I couldn't help but wander. It's the cutest thing ever imo! :) I keep laughing b/c it's really nothing that I would wear generally. Not my style. But so quirky that I love it! I'm excited. Yes! I'm going to order it! Those little tails!!! :)

and love that blue Dem!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know...that site is some serious eyecandy...at it just keeps going and going..

you'll have to post pics once you get it..

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
MY dream has come true...looked what showed up in the Previously owned section
30.gif
30.gif

it looks like a Michael B lace ring to me????

029PO13.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is gorgeous!!! Thanks mrssalvo, I had no idea until now. Hubby will kill me on the spot!!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results