shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba dipped in Coloured Sugar Sprinkles.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am blatantly ripping the title off Acinom and Sungura's prior posts because I am not imaginative. I don't like to post and run, but I'm too excited to wait any longer. I'll return later with additional pictures and deets.

paraiba_sugar.png

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Chrono, this is absolutely amazing ring! i was reading your thread and am so happy to see this beauty! Such a unique and exquisite flower! :appl: :appl: Congratulations and looking forward to more pictures!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning and breathtaking and simply gorgeous. :love: LOVE it!

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Even more gorgeous in person with you wearing it! :love: :love: :love: :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Efreide, Missy, and Lilysweet,
You've made my heart swell with pride. I'm loving this ring so much!

2.08 ct Mozambique Paraiba, precision faceted by Gene Flanigan, heated in his oven way back in 2007.
Paraiba melees by Yvonne Railey.
18K rose gold setting and diamond + sapphire melees by David Klass

sugar_at_late_evening.png

paraiba_underside.png

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so pretty w/ all of the pastel colors and also so unique! :appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! nice nice!!!

Congrts!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, M2B and Greg. This ring is totally different from what I'm used to and I had to trust DK to place the melees artistically. I had no instructions other than to make it Cartier-isque as the original inspiration is the Cartier Orchid, together with elements from PinkJewel's own FCD orchid ring.

Many thanks to the CS group who've helped me refine the ring into this very spectacular piece. :appl:

cartier_orchid.jpg

sugar_sprinkles_up_close.png

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
it is so much beautiful on your hand than on picture! Seeing your flower dream ring, I think I am closer to the decision with whom I will be doing my flower ring next year :naughty: this looks so high end and glourious! Could you please take some more pictures of the underside of the ring and the gallery, please? I have never seen something like this :love: :love:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
wow again.. i just saw the other thread and those minor tweaks have served this ring well!!!!

WOW!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular, Chrono!!! How lovely.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! It looks so amazing and gorgeous Chrono!!! I love the ring even more in your pics. Please post a lot more photo's :love: :love:
This is typically one of those high end jewelry pieces you can admire in high jewellers shopping windows in the most expensive shopping streets in capital cities in Europe. Yet it's a piece that takes you from day to night!! I can envision you rock it with jeans, as well as with a business suit and a little black dress for fancy dinners.

Gorgeous to the max! You have such an excellent taste. Your dared to go outside your comfort zone and it paid off. :love:

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a truly gorgeous, one of a kind rarity!!! WOWZA!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blimey! Stunning!! :love: :love:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's amazing! I love the colors :appl: While I don't frequent CS, let me now go check out CS for more photos of this stunning gem and ring.

Elyxia

Rough_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! It's actually rainy here but looking at your ring is like getting that little bit of sunshine and happiness you need on a day like this :D

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meeting over and more pictures coming up.

sugar_glow.png

paraiba_pillow.png

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hand shot and one more showing Gene's amazing faceting skill.

paraiba_hand.png

paraiba_or_windex.png

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that's gorgeous!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is breathtaking! I can't take my eyes off of it :love: :love: :love: The colour of this Paraiba is to die for...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I end the picture fest with my favourite picture of the group. I am disappointed that PS is still desaturating the colours of the pictures but it is what it is.

favourite_pic.png

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking at this ring makes me happy Chrono...

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
YUMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

That is so gorgeous!!! and Yay, the rounding of the band really does flow with the ring, I love it!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: This one got knocked WAY out the park!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg chrono I adore your ring!!! Gorgeous and see definitely looks like sugar sprinkles! And the paraiba looks so glowy on your hand. Perfection!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sungura's Sugar Sprinkles Chrono was refering to in her first post.
Chrono took the heathly route and dipped her Paraiba in it :love:

_2223.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible :love: :love: :love: with an otherworldly lit from within glow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, thanks for sharing! Court shaped shank and softer prongs made it an even nicer ring!

DK :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freaking gorgeous!!! :love:
This is one ring that looks even better in your pics vs the vendor pics. I can't believe how beautifully it came out. You're one lucky lady. :D

Feel free to post more pics. I'm sure we can all take some time out of our very busy schedules to do some more ogling. :naughty:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just the prettiest ring! I love the way the melee has been placed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results