shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba dipped in Coloured Sugar Sprinkles.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's absolutely breathtaking!!! :love: :love: :love: Paraibas are so mesmerizing and dazzling. It's just gorgeous all the way around!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes!! Sugar sprinkles!!!!!

There's a convenience store around here called Stewarts that has Birthday Cake ice cream, and... oh my goodness the colours are just perfect :love: And the centerstone is... utterly delectable...

:bigsmile: :love: :lickout:

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Ahh, one word for this: WOW! A thing of absolute beauty. And kudos to David Klass, he's knocked it out of several parks :appl:

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That is gorgeous! Luscious colors!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring :love: I love all the sparkles and the beautiful paraiba centre!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I commented in your CS thread but just had to repeat myself....your ring turned out amazing! I love the shape, the
colors and the gold choice!!!

diabolicaldiamonds

Rough_Rock
This color combination is perfection! Literally, I would be at risk of eating this if it were on my hand :love: :love: :love: It looks like CAKE! It's so uplifting and floral.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just fabulous. I could get lost in that blue . . .

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Transcendent, Ethereal, Edible.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dare I say, Jewel of the Week? It deserves to be!! Thank you for sharing the journey of making this ring with us. It's been fascinating and the end result is beautiful beyond words! I don't know how you could concentrate at work with this ring on your hand! :appl:

I know you said that you don't normally go for this type of ring. How do you feel now that you have the ring, will you wear it for work or more casual situations, not just more dressy/formal occasions?

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Chromo, I've always loved your choices, another winner!! :love: :appl: :appl:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG - Amazing!! Another lovely piece from DK. This is really special. :love:

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono - The stone and the setting are absolutely beautiful! I have never seen anything like it with the paraiba melee! Stunning! :love:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've come back for more pics! I :love: the colors and placement of the melee :love: And the centre stone is so bright :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful amazing ring, I love flower motifs, blue/pink = perfect combination.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is deliciously spectacular! :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started out wanting to thank everyone by name but it's turning out to be a really long list, so I'm sorry that it will be a group thank you. :wavey: I will, however, answer questions by name and if I missed you, please do ask again.

Mochiko,
Yes, it is different, yet I'm loving it more than ever. This ring seems suited for all occasions from casual to dressy.

In my excitement, I'd forgotten to share a little bit of history concerning how the design came about. Mochiko's post kindly reminded me that I've been remiss to acknowledge SparkliesLuver's haloed Paraiba and DK's trilliant tanzanite rings as the starting point of the design. The design morphed from a "plain" double halo (one row of Paraiba and one row of diamonds) to a coloured halo (one row of Paraiba and one row of pale pink sapphire) and then this scattered or sprinkled design. There are also so many posters who've provided invaluable input, from Lady D, Niel, LD, PinkJewel, TL, and many others.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/curprian-ring-in-the-works.216217/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/curprian-ring-in-the-works.216217/[/URL]
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cartier-inspired-cuprian-ring.217064/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cartier-inspired-cuprian-ring.217064/[/URL]

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took more pictures of the gallery for Efriede as well.

gallery1.png

gallery2.png

gallery3.png

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely stunning, Chrono!! One of my very favorite rings on PS ever!!!!!!!!!! The color combo, the beautiful tourmaline, the execution of the final design- love, love, LOVE it!!!! :love: :appl:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow!!! I haven't caught up on your other thread yet, but was so excited to see the final result when I saw this post. Your ring turned out so amazing!!! :love: I am so happy for you and to finally see it on your finger. Congrats on another sensational ring!!! :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Added it STRAIGHT to the PS Hall of Fame thread!

Just stunning, Chrono - congratulations!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :love:

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
Chrono,
Your ability to recognize fantastic gems and place them into their perfect setting is very special.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it really is quite a beautiful ring. :clap: David did an awesome job on picking the right balance between the 3 colours of melee. :))

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!! Multicoloured gemstone rings are so in fashion in Europe at the moment, I think it will totally catch on in the US too!!! The under gallery is beautiful too!!!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!! :love: :love: :love:

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
Swoon! :love: Chrono, you have an amazing eye for design! These colors will be especially perfect for Spring and Summer, which are right around the corner. David Klass has outdone himself yet again. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results