shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Tourmaline: your 7 stone AVC band

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
I am absolutely obsessing over your stunning 7 stone AVC band and would love if you would share details? I don't see any diamond suites listed on the GOG site, did you ask them to make one for you or how did that work? What size are your stones and what color are they? Thanks!! :wavey:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sunfish|1474308994|4078435 said:
I am absolutely obsessing over your stunning 7 stone AVC band and would love if you would share details? I don't see any diamond suites listed on the GOG site, did you ask them to make one for you or how did that work? What size are your stones and what color are they? Thanks!! :wavey:

You have to call or email them and they will give you quotes for what they have in stock based on what you are looking for. I think Tourmaline's were 25s. Her setting was made by BE.

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! is there a thread on her ring somewhere? I didn't see one but would really love to hear more about the exact specs on the stones she chose like color etc.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sunfish|1474323413|4078552 said:
Thanks! is there a thread on her ring somewhere? I didn't see one but would really love to hear more about the exact specs on the stones she chose like color etc.

Hopefully she sees this. I do remember they were "yellows" and a variety of them. So not all exactly the same color. GOG doesnt have tons and tons of them. Or they didn't when I called recently for quotes on new stones. You should just call GOG anyway to see what they actually have in stock in the size you want. I owned an AVC band for a short while. Stones were a tiny bit bigger than hers. What size finger do you have?

The BE setting can be made with less stones too. I already asked and they showed me pictures of a plat version of hers for a five stone. It was gorgeous.

Found it! ----> [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/7-avc-band-vly-in-18k-rose-gold-by-be.217280/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/7-avc-band-vly-in-18k-rose-gold-by-be.217280/[/URL]

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi! I see that hathalove found the link.

GOG had a ring in the wedding bands section of their old website. It was rose gold, with these stones, which were light yellow, totally varied shades (which I loved). The ring itself was super bulky and I didn't like it. GOG allowed me to purchase just the stones. I contacted Brilliantly Engaged and commissioned the band. The process was not smooth, and I had to send it back three times before it was perfect, but it ended up great. I do love it. I've lost weight since I had it made, though, so now it fits my middle finger. :( I can still wear it on my ring finger if it's on the inside, and I have a vinyl sizing sleeve on my ER to keep it from falling off. I also have a simple rose gold band that's smaller, and I wear it on the outside of the ER.

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
So so gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results