shape
carat
color
clarity

Packrat's graduated AVC five stone from GOG

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you are finally getting your five stone, it looks gorgeous. I will anxiously await handshots.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
PAckrat, that is BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks amazing!

Tick tock tick tock - you must be down to - what? - about another hour before it's on your hand?? :lol: :D :lol:

Congratulations on a stunning selection. So glad it all worked out well for you - nice proportions and warm colours. Can't wait for the hand shots!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see it! You lucky girl, that is beautiful!!! I love those AVC's!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! Danny, the more I look at the finished pics, the more I like the center stone the way it is!

The tracking info is different from what they told me, what the tracking email says for updates, and what the website itself says so..I'm not sure when it's coming now! Website says by 4:30 and Darren said by 10:30. The tracking email and the website both say completely different times for when it left the last facility so..I guess it will get here when it gets here...hopefully when *I'm* here since I have an appointment this afternoon. Bah.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's here! I had to take my daughter to the office so I left a note on the door asking them to please bring it to me there. Thankfully the office is only about 1 1/2 blocks away and it's a place she regularly delivers. I asked my coworker to pretty please bring her back to the room if she came.

Thought the size was going to be too small, but it fits! Not any forcing or anything so that was a nice surprise. It's so strange to see diamonds on my finger where there never has been for 10 years!

9 pics before the camera crapped out. No fancy ones or anything. stupid camera.

100_4023.jpg

100_4024.jpg

100_4025.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

100_4026.jpg

100_4027.jpg

100_4028.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
last set

100_4029.jpg

100_4030.jpg

100_4031.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks great on you!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
omg, it's beautiful! It fits your hand perfectly! Well done, Packrat.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
PERFECTION Packrat!!! :love: :love: :love: It looks wonderful on you - totally amazing!!! Congratulations :appl: :appl: :appl:

(snow... where are you located? I'm Ontario and we have WAY too much where I am! Freezing rain on top of it today)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: Thanks everyone! I've never owned diamonds before, and I tell you, it's the oddest sensation to look at my hand and not see a colored stone! I've been wearing my chryso semi bezel pretty much non stop since I got it last Spring so it's a huge change for me.

I really am liking the proportions a lot, now that it's set. I wouldn't do the bigger center w/these other four stones. I *would* however, go bigger all across the board instead of getting an AVC wedding band to wear w/it..use the .25's as ends and then get another .4 and a .5 or so for the center. I've not decided yet, but it's an idea I'm tossing around in my head. I want to decide before I send this out to be reset.

ETA: I'm in Iowa! We've barely had any snow at all this year-it's been nuts! Did you guys get all of our snow maybe?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow packrat, it looks absolutely perfect on your hand, it really does! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: It's gorgeous!!!

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a beautiful ring! I love the sizes you chose. Congratulations!! :love: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!! :appl: You now have my favorite 5 stone band!!! :love: :love: :love: And it will be even better when it is in it's custom setting! But the AVC's are just gorgeous as a band! I am very likely going to make one of these, too! What is your ring size so I can get an idea of proportions?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: Thanks guys! I'm really happy with it..the graduation is so subtle and perfect. DS, that's so nice to hear, thanks! The ring is a four, and I didn't think it would fit..I'd thought I between 4.5 and 4.75 but the four fits perfectly.

I never realize how short and sausageish my fingers are until I see them in pictures..they're like little smokies.

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
I love the AVCs as a band, too! :love: The ring looks great on you. The gradation is just perfect and I think the slightly creamy color of the stones matches the cut wonderfully!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful- I love the proportions.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh YAY!!! It's here! It's beautiful and looks wonderful on your hand. :love: :appl:

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Four more AVCs than you need to make a beautiful ring! :) Congrats on your diamond coup :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is a great looking ring on your hand. Just perfect. I love beautiful and wearable rings.

Enjoy it. You deserve it. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry but I had to laugh when you made the little smokies comment! :lol: But you have tiny fingers at a size 4! That means I'd have to go larger to get the same effect. Tiny fingers are very advantageous when it comes to diamonds!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone! I'm so glad to finally have it! :appl: :wavey:

Now I have to decide on the setting for sure, and if I want to go bigger!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Keep watching the post - I'm mailing you all the snow from my driveway... a semi trailer should be coming any moment!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
K, I'll keep an eye out for it! :wavey: Farmer's Almanac says we're supposed to be completely dumped on next month..like 72 inches or some craziness..which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest seeing as how I think we've had a total of 6 inches so far this winter.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWOON :appl: :appl: :appl: So excited for you! It's stunning! Perfect! :love:

SC86

Shiny_Rock
It's just breathtaking! :love:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks May and SC!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I like how classic it looks!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! it's a beauty packrat!! It looks fantastic on your hand, the proportions are perfect! :appl:

Enjoy your new ring!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results