shape
carat
color
clarity

Packrat's AVC three stone and wedding band by Single Stone

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Packrat's AVC three stone and wedding band by Single Sto

AWESOME!! packrat, its just perfect! I love your engraved band - that would make me giggle too! The diamonds look incredible in the unplated WG, that was a brilliant choice !!!

Its gorgeous and I love EACH and EVERY one of your pictures - they are a joy to look at --- and so nice that you share your happiness with all of us! Thanks for being so happy and enthusiastic - I love how that comes off the page at us! Enjoy - I hope your DH is just as thrilled with it as you are!

Fantastic!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

packrat|1350222523|3284976 said:
Baby Nurse-it's unplated white gold. I like the color of it a lot. It doesn't have the starkness that rhodium does, it's very lovely.

MGR, I don't have a picture of it, but inside the three stone, underneath the bridge part, it says "as you wish" and then around the outside of the wedding band it says "mawage is wot bwings us togevah today". Both quotes are from Princess Bride. The engraving is hard to see, since it's so small obviously, but I know it's there and it makes me smile.

I have a closer pic of the engraving.

I think engraving the outside of the band is so unique! People could put lots of things there instead of hiding it in the inside of the ring. Thanks for sharing! So happy for you that you're still giggling!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

It is gorgeous and well worth every ounce of waiting you had to do! I love the engraving on the wedding band...it's like a little secret somehow...only you (and anyone you tell!) will know it's there! Well done! :appl: :appl:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock

Ohhh, it's really lovely! Nice work!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful!! That turned out wonderfully Packy - the new trio is beautiful and the stones contrast with the bold modern setting in exactly the way Coati's do :sun:

The engraving on the band is a lovely touch ::) I'm really glad you went with a plain band, they look fabulous together!

And okay, I gotta say it, your saga is picture proof that the setting metal colour can make such a difference to the overall look, even with ideal cut perfectly non-leaky stones! Two gorgeous and totally different different looks w/ L/M AVCs:

file.jpg
100_4336.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

More giggling commenced this afternoon whilst putting on my rings..I tried to take perspective shots but they sucked. JD kept laughing at me and more goofball comments were made. "props, I need props to give perspective.." as I wander around looking for my purse and he's like ohhh mmmhhhmm yes of course you need props, why wouldn't you?

Thanks guys! The engraving is so sweet on the band, it gives it a little texture next to the smooth metal of the three stone and I just l-o-v-e it!

Yssie, isn't that amazing? The difference in the stones is just unreal to me. I am so so so glad your unplated three stone initially intrigued me about the possibilities of unplated white gold. I love it so much! I loved them in the yellow gold and wasn't bothered by the yellow tint at all..but I'm just completely blown out of the water by them now, in the unplated wg.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

JD got to be a prop and he was quite excited actually that he got to be included.

100_4374.jpg

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful!! I love the shape of the bezels :love: :love:
That band is awesome! I love the Princess Bride! I totally cracked up when I read the engraving wording.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

Those stones look amazing in that setting! I can't believe the colour difference from YG to WG.
I really like all the princess bride references. So cute and romantic.

You need to reset the date on your camera, it threw me off for a second. :ugeek:

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock

Love the new ring ... and the engraved band too!

The unplated white gold really compliments those stones. Just gorgeous!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous ring Packrat! And I love the engraving, what a sweet idea!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

We used that clip from Princess Bride in our rehearsal party video! Too cute! I like the shot holding hands - Makes me want to say "She thinks I'm cuuuuute," from Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks everyone! :appl: :wavey:

I can't stop looking at it!

Mowtownmama, the Rudolph thing, I can totally hear that in my head now!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

mawwage, that bwessed awwangement....that dweam wifin a dweam....

LOL! That's our favorite as well! IN fact, my dh randomly texts me quotes all the time and his last one was from that ceremony!

I love the set, but even more, I love the engraving. That's just spectacular. Wear it in health and happiness and enjoy your storybook love. <3

beckweed

Rough_Rock

Eeek! I just flippin love this ring! You're one lucky girl. Wear it in good health.

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I love the profile and how the engraving have special meaning to both of you.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's gorgeous packrat, one of my favorite rings of all time - it looks so perfect on your hand, I'm thrilled for you! Love the engraving on the band too, very cool idea!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love it!

It is perfect on your hand! :love:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks everyone! I hope this feeling never goes away. I love looking at it all day. :lickout:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Packrat, it came out perfect, and the set looks wonderful on you. I love the color of the metal with those diamonds. Enjoy the finger coverage! :appl:

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock

I love the design. It's gorgeous.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks Tgal and Tatertots! :wavey: It seems like such a long time coming and I totally took the long winding wrong turn at Albuquerque round-a-bout way but I'm glad I finally got here!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

That unplated white gold.... :love: :love: :love:

SWOOOOOON

Alistra

Shiny_Rock

Wow, what a difference the mounting makes! Such a beautiful set, and awesome finger coverage! I love your Princess Bride band too! :appl:

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I think you found the absolute PERFECT setting for your GORGEOUS AVC's!!! I love your set :love: :love: :love:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks Cygnet, Alistra and RissaLou! I'm so so so thrilled to pieces w/it, and still continuously stare at it whenever I can. Sadly, it just fueled the fire for more diamonds..well, not sadly for me, sadly for my husband..

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock

I really love your rings!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you, luvsdmb! I'm still head over heels for them still!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock

Could you tell me the size of each diamond? Also your ring size if you don't mind?
Thanks

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a beautiful 3-stone and set :love:
I have always loved Coati's YG version and ypurs is a gorgepus white metal take on it. Single Stone did it again!!! I love the subtle bezels, the engraving, the stunning combination... It's perfect like this and it does not need any additions. It's subtle and elegant just the way it is. Thsnks for sharing the pics.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results