shape
carat
color
clarity

Packrat's AVC three stone and wedding band by Single Stone

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Packrat's AVC three stone and wedding band by Single Sto

My finger is a 4.5, the sides are 4.65x 4.52 and center is 5.46x 5.37.

Thank you muchly Acinom! I'm so happy with it-Single Stone did an amazing job for sure!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very pretty. Congrats!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock

I love your ring. It inspired me to go with a three stone ring. Hope you don't mind :bigsmile:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love when this thread gets brought back up again so I can look at the pics again haha.

Thanks everyone!

luvsdmb-by all means, go for it! I love having a three stone. Are you bezeling?

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock

Happy to have your blessing. Yes I am bezeling, so excited about this part of it. My ring will be a mini version of yours, that's how much I love it.
(I was going to wait, but I'll post a thread since I'm in the beginning process)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

I saw your thread-I'm so excited for you!!!

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock

Love your wedding band with the engraving, what is the width of the band?

For the wedding band shape, would you say it is a classic domed, or European Domed, or something in between?

Thanks!

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock

Beautiful ring & Awesome inscriptions! lolz

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock

Your diamonds are stunning!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Wear them in good health, and congratulations!

Even with that said, the princess bride engraved wedding band is gorgeous too and seeing it really made my day. Could you tell us a bit about how you got the band engraved, or if you ordered it like that, or... ? I'd like to have something similar so any help is appreciated :)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Volvoqueen|1433130076|3883533 said:
Love your wedding band with the engraving, what is the width of the band?

For the wedding band shape, would you say it is a classic domed, or European Domed, or something in between?

Thanks!

I could ask Heather at Single Stone, she'd know for sure. I want to say it's 1.8mm but I could just be pulling that out of thin air too. I'd just call it domed...I didn't know there was a European dome shape! That's not very helpful, I'm sorry!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks VoldeNuit!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

InsecureSweetGirl|1433164326|3883637 said:
Your diamonds are stunning!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Wear them in good health, and congratulations!

Even with that said, the princess bride engraved wedding band is gorgeous too and seeing it really made my day. Could you tell us a bit about how you got the band engraved, or if you ordered it like that, or... ? I'd like to have something similar so any help is appreciated :)

Thanks! Heather had sent a couple pictures of different metal bands w/the three stone and I liked the plain band best with it. I'd asked if they could engrave 'as you wish" on the inside of the three stone, and they could. Then I got to wondering if they could engrave on the outside of the wedding band as well. Heather was unsure, b/c the band is thin and not a big size, and I'd wanted the whole phrase on it. Most people don't want it on the outside b/c it's not easily noticeable and just not common practice I guess. Since she was unsure what the engraver would be able to do, I went with "mawage 11-10-01", and just assumed that's all would fit. Lo and behold the rings come and the engraver was some sorta magician and got the entire phrase on the outside for me! She didn't tell me that before she sent them so it was such a great surprise!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

Love your wedding set and the story behind them!!! :love: I tease my husband and tell him he needs the tell me "as you wish" more often. Only recently after watching the movie again did I realize that the character's name was Westley and not Wesley,which is my husband's middle name. Oh well, close enough, right?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

thanks! ha, yeah, close enough!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Somehow I missed your thread the first time around - oh my goodness, what gorgeous rings! Those AVC's look spectacular in white gold, and I love the engraving (especially your "secret engraving" on the bridge)! I'm glad you're still loving it!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

VRBeauty|1433346939|3884623 said:
Somehow I missed your thread the first time around - oh my goodness, what gorgeous rings! Those AVC's look spectacular in white gold, and I love the engraving (especially your "secret engraving" on the bridge)! I'm glad you're still loving it!

Aw thanks VR!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results