shape
carat
color
clarity

P.S members whats your occupation ?...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I work as an HRIS & Compensation Analyst. This is my first job out of school, but I feel I am extremely lucky because I have a lot of autonomy, a great boss and something different to do every day! So far I love my job
1.gif

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
I am a speech language pathologist in southern california. I work with children ages 3-12 in the areas of articulation, autism, learning disabled, down syndrome, and the list goes on.

I am starting my fifth year and I love my job. Aside from working closely with children and their families, the schedule is great (summers off) and the results are rewarding.

If money and well, lets see...talent.....were no object I would be an interior decorator/organizer. How fun to help people create beautiful homes?!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a armed guard/custodian. I work for a Amoured Car Company. I work an average of 30 hours a week and get paid for 40, so I like my job.

"I wish I could bring my work home - for keeps"

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a regional account director for a multinational ad agency based in Singapore, working on global clients headquartered in Asia Pacific so there''s a fair amount of travelling in the region.

We work on strategies for clients although a lot of the work is also focused on managing regional/local client relationships in addition to creating synergy among the various markets. However, at a regional level, there''s less opportunity to create advertising than in a local agency. Nonetheless, after 13 years, I still love being in it. Where else would you get to try out different industries every 2-3 years when you either switch agencies or accounts?!

Now all I need is to move to a Debeers or jewellery client!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
I work in Public Relations, in account management.

I''d love to someday open up a boutique, and have my own business. That''s my dream :)

novellanicole

Rough_Rock
I work in tech support for diabetes monitors. I like that I get to help people, but I really really don''t like hearing people complain ALL day

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
mom and madwoman
19.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
I''m a student.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a great thread! I have nurses & lawyers & IT professionals in my real life (who knew here on P-scope also!!) I''m basically a freelance writer/producer for cable tv promos & packaging ... "coming up next .." that was me. Aren''t I talented? Also - check out the IFC premiere of GREG THE BUNNY coming to TV sets 8/19. (Not that I did anything much on it - it''s just a funny show, ya know?)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/11/2005 11:24:36 AM
Author: decodelighted
This is a great thread! I have nurses & lawyers & IT professionals in my real life (who knew here on P-scope also!!) I''m basically a freelance writer/producer for cable tv promos & packaging ... ''coming up next ..'' that was me. Aren''t I talented? Also - check out the IFC premiere of GREG THE BUNNY coming to TV sets 8/19. (Not that I did anything much on it - it''s just a funny show, ya know?)
can you get me a discount for my cable service?
31.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire ... cable discount? I wish! I actually get my cable & internet from the same provider & its $$$ - luckily for me its also tax deductable!! Also, my b-friend is moving in and now I need some HDTV box or something - ooof ( at least we''ll share the cost!)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am also a graphic designer. I am my own boss so that''s nice. It''s like anything I guess. I have my good and bad days but I can''t imagine having a job in an uncreative field. I am not good at anything else.
2.gif

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Jewelery appraiser. GG, NAJA Senior Member N.G.J.A.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
I am a licensed practical nurse currently working on upgrading to a registered nurse ...only 2 more quarters to go.

I am also a medical transcriptionist(type medical reports) so I like to think of all this posting as practicing my typing skills!

I am also a crazed wedding planning fool! I have eight months until our wedding...which can''t come quick enough!
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all-
I am currently a Marketing Assitant. (BS in Marketing). I don''t hate my job or the industry, just want to do something where I''m helping people and not some company''s bottom line.

HOWEVER...
I am starting school tonight (part time) to become a registered nurse. It''s something I always wanted to do and have decided..ok mine as well do it now! Nervous and excited all at the same time.
9.gif

Wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results