shape
carat
color
clarity

OWD + CVB: Modified Chloe E-Ring (Videos & CADs... The wait begins!!)

Niffler

Rough_Rock
The wait is torturous but luckily Pricescopers exist to share the pain!!

My SO worked with Adam to source an OEC, details below:

2.17 GIA M VS2
8.26-8.31 mm
44% table
62.5% depth

My bf was nervous to start the diamond selection process but said he loved working with Adam and he helped put his mind at rest. Adam showed him multiple stones but specifically said he really loved this one. Described it as having a perfect cut, gorgeous pattern, and very crisp. Of all the stones, Adam said this would be his personal pick of the bunch! So my bf took Adam's word on it and pulled the trigger on this one. He had it sent directly to Caysie.

Videos from Adam

Video from Caysie (She said that her macro lens is what created all the darkness in this video. Caysie said this stone is super bright in person with lots of performance and presence!)

For the setting, I had exhausted myself with the many different rings I had fallen in love with. The second I thought of a setting as "the one," I would soon start to doubt my choice and think of other rings I might like more instead. I decided to take a break from the pressure of picking a forever ring. Eventually one ring stuck in my mind. Now I have no doubts that this is the perfect ring for me!

CvB's Chloe setting in 18K yellow gold with some modifications. I wanted the prongs to be set N/S/E/W, I wanted the shank under the shoulder petals to curl out around the donut without looking like a split shank from the top view, and I wanted less milgrain around the top of the basket and none on the prongs. Caysie translated my wishlist PERFECTLY on the first try.

cad4.jpg cad3.jpg
cad2.jpg cad1.jpg

The ring is currently in production and I won't be able to see the finished product until my bf officially proposes. :pray::boohoo:

The days have never felt so long! haha

Attachments

• IMG_3793.JPG
    IMG_3793.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3794.JPG
    IMG_3794.JPG
    249.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3795.JPG
    IMG_3795.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3796.JPG
    IMG_3796.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 43

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring! I recently got a chance to stop by OWD to look at some stones and Adam was very nice and totally low pressure. Can’t wait to see hand shots of your ring.

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Simply stunning!:appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This will be a beautiful ring.. the setting will enhance an already beautiful diamond, great job by your fiancee to be and you.. CANNOT wait to see pix! congratulations to be..:)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m excited to see this rendition! I have a Chloe in platinum. I hope you don’t have to wait too long to get this on your finger. Your stone looks amazing too!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow - how exciting!! The stone looks amazing and I think it was great to go with one that Adam thought was particularly spectacular. The setting is beautiful!

Q

Queenie60

Well..... what can I say?o_O Adam and Caysie.... your ring is gorgeous. Great collaboration.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
So fabulous... all of it... the diamond, the mounting, the BOYFRIEND!
Really happy for you. Doesn't get any better, it's really "the dream"!
Congrats!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! Can't wait to see pics of the completed ring!!

Just stunning design- congrats on your engagement!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that's the way to do it! You'll get exactly what you want, yet the ring itself will be a surprise since you have only seen CADs! I think the diamond will look gorgeous in the setting, and I love the little changes that you asked for! And Caysie does such a beautiful job bringing the whole thing into reality! I can't wait to see it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So exciting! Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! This is going to be a beauty!!!

Love your diamond, her stats- yummy teeny tiny table and good spread... lovely faceting- and the Chloe in gold- delicious!!!

I can hardly wait you must be a mess, lol!!!

paintedfox

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You won’t be disappointed. Even though I didn’t end up buying directly from Adam, I was really impressed with the stones he selected for me to view, and was very honest about them all. Your diamond looks absolutely beautiful, and the setting is going to show it off to perfection.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh..... What an absolutely BEAUTY of a ring! :kiss2:

Niffler

Rough_Rock
I've been peeking in but only just getting a chance to respond. Thank you all for sharing in the excitement!

@foxinsox Thank you!! I hope so too haha

@hypermom That's wonderful to hear, my bf only had the best things to say about working with Adam. He did not feel any pressure!

@Batgirl76 Thank you! :)

@Tekate Thank you so much!

@Bonfire I referred back to your Chloe A LOT before officially deciding on this setting. It's GORGEOUS in platinum which made it so hard to choose a metal!

@OdetteOdile Thank you, I am super excited that Adam truly seemed to love this stone. Can't wait to see it in person!!

@Queenie60 I agree!! So thankful to all the pricescopers that share their projects or else I never would have learned of them.

@headlight haha, thank you so much! I'm quite happy with all three as well :D

@maita13 Thank you! I will definitely be unloading a ton of pictures as soon as possible!

@diamondseeker2006 Yes, I agree! My bf really wanted the surprise element but he also knows how much I love jewelry and how detailed I can be with the things I like. This is the best of both worlds as I know that pictures can never truly do justice to seeing the ring in real life!

@tyty333 Thank you! I can't wait either!!

@Starfacet Thank you!!

@apacherose A tiny table is something I told my bf to look for! And yes, I'm a total and impatient mess haha

@paintedfox Thank you!!

@Austina Yes, Adam is very honest! That's why my bf didn't hesitate to take him on his word for this stone :)

@Alex T Thank you!!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
The wait is torturous but luckily Pricescopers exist to share the pain!!

My SO worked with Adam to source an OEC, details below:

2.17 GIA M VS2
8.26-8.31 mm
44% table
62.5% depth

My bf was nervous to start the diamond selection process but said he loved working with Adam and he helped put his mind at rest. Adam showed him multiple stones but specifically said he really loved this one. Described it as having a perfect cut, gorgeous pattern, and very crisp. Of all the stones, Adam said this would be his personal pick of the bunch! So my bf took Adam's word on it and pulled the trigger on this one. He had it sent directly to Caysie.

Videos from Adam

Video from Caysie (She said that her macro lens is what created all the darkness in this video. Caysie said this stone is super bright in person with lots of performance and presence!)

For the setting, I had exhausted myself with the many different rings I had fallen in love with. The second I thought of a setting as "the one," I would soon start to doubt my choice and think of other rings I might like more instead. I decided to take a break from the pressure of picking a forever ring. Eventually one ring stuck in my mind. Now I have no doubts that this is the perfect ring for me!

CvB's Chloe setting in 18K yellow gold with some modifications. I wanted the prongs to be set N/S/E/W, I wanted the shank under the shoulder petals to curl out around the donut without looking like a split shank from the top view, and I wanted less milgrain around the top of the basket and none on the prongs. Caysie translated my wishlist PERFECTLY on the first try.

cad4.jpg cad3.jpg
cad2.jpg cad1.jpg

The ring is currently in production and I won't be able to see the finished product until my bf officially proposes. :pray::boohoo:

The days have never felt so long! haha

Ohhhhhh! Your requests translate beautifully!

shicara

Rough_Rock
Wow - what a beauty ❣️

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a beauty this is - I love that faceting!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see it!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CANNOT WAIT! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING.:love:
Adam has a great eye. So excited for you.:appl:

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I literally gasped. That setting is beyond gorgeous. Can't wait to see hand pics!!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
First, your username is perfect!!!

I can’t wait to see your ring. I’m sure Caysie will do a fantastic job. You must be so excited. That’s a gorgeous design and stone!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks very regal!! Should be gorgeous!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a stunner, classic and lovely. Congratulations on finding your charming partner and ring.

Niffler

Rough_Rock
@Polished1911 @shicara @Circe @msop04 @KristyDarling @missy @MrsBlue @Tonks @MissGotRocks @cokitty Thank you all for the kind words!!

My boyfriend received the ring on October 30th, Caysie got the ring to him so fast! I'm going crazy waiting for the proposal lol He keeps teasing me by massively zooming in on a picture of the real ring and showing me a portion of the shank haha I did get a glimpse of the double claw prongs and they are so so perfect!!!

@Tonks I LOVE YOURS TOO! Harry Potter for life! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results