shape
carat
color
clarity

OUR TIFFANY RING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kamahsutra

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 9:21:00 PM
Author: mik3ymomo

Date: 3/6/2009 5:52:14 PM
Author: kamahsutra
Congrats!!!!!! Beautiful ring I must say!!!
31.gif

Mind if I ask the color specs and dimensions?
And more pics... handshots maybe?
HERE ARE THE SPECS YOU ASKED FOR

ROUND BRILLIANT

1.11 CARATS
FLOURESCENCE: NONE

6.71- 6.72 X 4.05MM
COLOR: I
CUT: EXCELLENT
SYMMETRY: VERY GOOD
POLISH: EXCELLENT
ENHANCEMENTS BESIDES CUT AND POLISH: NONE
CLARITY: VVS2

DEPTH % 60.3%
TABLE % 59%
CROWN HEIGHT 14.1%
CROWN ANGLE 34.7
STAR LENGTH % 55%
PAVILION DEPTH% 43%
PAVILION ANGLE 40.8
LOWER HALF LENGTH % 80
GIRDLE THICKNESS THIN TO MEDIUM
GURDLE FINISH BRUTED
CULET: NONE
Excellent stone... Just waiting more pics and handshots now!!!
9.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
hey there is nothing wrong with authentic tiffany!
That ring is classy and gorgeous!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Of course we want more pics!!! and of the studs too!!! Lucky girl!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely beautiful!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Yes, please, do post hand shots and photos of the HoF studs and WBs. How fun!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!
30.gif
More pics please
31.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - simple, classic and lovely
30.gif
36.gif

mik3ymomo

Rough_Rock
More pictures, this is one of her HOF studs

hofearing.jpg

mik3ymomo

Rough_Rock
Pic of ring on her hand

onhnd.jpg

mik3ymomo

Rough_Rock
Ack lets try this one again

mik3ymomo

Rough_Rock
Ok pic of me holding the ring

ringmyhand3.jpg

mik3ymomo

Rough_Rock
I bought her these to wear with her dress. They are more stunning in person. I didnt get a good angle on these to shoot them.
Topaz and Diamonds.

We also got a nice neckless from Bernie Robbins jewlers in Marlton NJ but i just didnt get around to taking a picture of that yet.
Hope you all enjoy the photos.

tpx.jpg

mik3ymomo

Rough_Rock
Both HOF studs. half carat tw. She has small earlobes and this size, they looked best.
Also purchased at Bernie Robbins

bothstuds.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 3:44:53 PM
I bought her these to wear with her dress. They are more stunning in person. I didnt get a good angle on these to shoot them.
Topaz and Diamonds.

We also got a nice neckless from Bernie Robbins jewlers in Marlton NJ but i just didnt get around to taking a picture of that yet.
Those are gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
Love the studs and earring too! Wow, what a lucky girl
36.gif
36.gif

Great pictures
emthup.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice - it all looks beautiful! So much new jewelry all at once - she is a lucky girl!

mik3ymomo

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 3:59:52 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
Very nice - it all looks beautiful! So much new jewelry all at once - she is a lucky girl!
well its more like over the last 6 months. I gave her the ring in September. And the other stuff came around every couple months or so.
She is in the market for a Tennis Bracelet but the Prices are out of sight.
I just cant do 20k right now. Our wedding is expensive and everything else thats going on with the economy we just cant do 20k on a Tennis Bracelet.

Maybe 4k but the problem is she likes NICE STUFF. So a compromise is she would rather not wear something she doesnt like. So really there is no Compromise LOL.

Its either buy it or dont. She wants it to wear with her dress also in June.
Any suggestions?
Something with Near colorless ideal cut stones? White gold?
Help

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/7/2009 4:06:47 PM

Date: 3/7/2009 3:59:52 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
well its more like over the last 6 months. I gave her the ring in September. And the other stuff came around every couple months or so.
She is in the market for a Tennis Bracelet but the Prices are out of sight.
I just cant do 20k right now. Our wedding is expensive and everything else thats going on with the economy we just cant do 20k on a Tennis Bracelet.

Maybe 4k but the problem is she likes NICE STUFF. So a compromise is she would rather not wear something she doesnt like. So really there is no Compromise LOL.

Its either buy it or dont. She wants it to wear with her dress also in June.
Any suggestions?
Something with Near colorless ideal cut stones? White gold?
Help
Don't know what size you are looking for but this bracelet from Whiteflash is stunning - their ACA stones are certainly comparable to HOF stones. As you can see, they have different prices for different sizes.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Bracelets/3-Prong-Diamond-Tennis-Bracelet_817.htm

I can't think of a better source for this kind of bracelet at a better price. Give WF a call if you are interested! If you click on white gold, you will see that the price goes down accordingly.

You are on a roll - beautiful jewelry for a special lady! I like your style!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/7/2009 12:11:25 AM
Author: puffy
classic and gorgeous ring!!
Ditto beautiful... well done!

mik3ymomo

Rough_Rock
I will check out white flash. Thanks for the tip and appreciate your comments too!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/7/2009 9:46:01 PM
I will check out white flash. Thanks for the tip and appreciate your comments too!
You are quite welcome. WF is a highly recommended vendor here - I think you would be pleased with the quality of their ACA stones. Do some searches on ACA stones and their tennis bracelet. Nothing but good reviews!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think she has great taste! The Tiffany solitaire is timeless and beautiful! The earrings are gorgeous, too! You are a very nice fiance to buy her such lovely items!

I''d also recommend WF for the bracelet. Their stones are equal in cut quality to HoF for a much better price.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous as are the earrings!! You''ve got great taste!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock

Topaz and Diamonds.
They are all gorgeous (the Tiff solitaire was my first love when it came to diamond rings!) but these earrings are absolutely stunning!! LOVE them!!!
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock

Topaz and Diamonds.

First off..the ring is BEAUTIFUL! NOW...these earrings are YUMMMMMMYYYYY I''m a ring and earring gal. LOVE these earrings. Hmm now I know what I want for my bday!

mik3ymomo

Rough_Rock
Hey Guys thanks for all the nice comments. I have let her know and read most of the comments to her and she was impressed so many people had replied. As for those who think its all about her. Well I am not big on Jewlery but i do treat myself if its something I want. So dont feel like I am too much of a push over haha.
Here is something I bought for myself a few years ago. I had wanted one for a long long time and when i had the cash i bought it. For those who do not know its a Rolex Submariner SS with Date. Its kinda dirty in the picture as i wear it often.

Rolexsubmariner.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 1:49:14 PM
Hey Guys thanks for all the nice comments. I have let her know and read most of the comments to her and she was impressed so many people had replied. As for those who think its all about her. Well I am not big on Jewlery but i do treat myself if its something I want. So dont feel like I am too much of a push over haha.
Here is something I bought for myself a few years ago. I had wanted one for a long long time and when i had the cash i bought it. For those who do not know its a Rolex Submariner SS with Date. Its kinda dirty in the picture as i wear it often.
Great watch!!!
emthup.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lucky lady. I think some of us here wish you would start a school for men...Everyone knows the way to a woman''s heart is through sparklies! And I''m glad to see you take time for yourself too.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 1:49:14 PM
Good for you - it''s a beautiful watch! You deserve something nice too!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results