clarity

#JOTW Our rose gold white and yellow diamond engagement rings

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these rings!!!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
So alike and so different all at the same time. Just beautiful. Wishing you many happy years! :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I personally LOVE the tone of rose gold used? I'm assuming it is 14k rose gold because it is more pinky? Just love it! And both are gorgeous rings!

Congrats!

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!! Will you be adding wedding bands to your rings or will you wear these as your wedding rings also? Either way I think they are dashing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great Taste !!!!!!!! (yes, I'm back again)

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Now aren't those just two handsome rings! I adore how they are the same style with different center stones, just beautiful!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
They're gorgeous! Very modern and masculine! Congratulations and wear them in good health! :appl:

jezebelle

Rough_Rock
Um, those are awesome. The one with the emerald cut is very similar to what I'd like to get my husband, but he doesn't like solitaire styles - too bad for him. You guys have great taste!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and unique!!

SoonerSage

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful rings, very classic. So nice to see men wear good diamonds.

I love the puppy in your avatar! Adorable!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them! There's a space in my heart for ultra-modern, clean designs, and I love the ole' rose gold. I've got a rose gold scatter ring.

Wear them in good health! :love: :love: :love:

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congratulations! Are you guys in the UK by any chance? Forgive me for being nosy, but 9k is readily available here but pretty rare in the US. Wish you a long a happy life together.

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks you guys so much for the nice comments!! and for us being voted Jewel(s) of the Week!!

The puppy in my avatar is our Frenchie, Sam. He is adorable. And yes, we are in the UK so 9ct is quite readily available here - looks nice in rose gold but 9ct in yellow isnt to my taste

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi guys

I ended up changing my yellow radiant for an emerald cut 'white' diamond. thought it looked better than the yellow with the rose gold. what do you think? Its F, VS1, 0.48ct emerald.

Kevin

photo_new_ring.jpg

_6614.jpg

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Love them!! Especially with the new emerald
Congrats : )

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you both, gorgeous rings :wavey:

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you. Now, I need to think of a new design for my fancy yellow radiant. Any suggestions?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved it before w the yellow....but now.....even MORE perfect! This really brings out the RG richness and it shows off the EC better.

Hmmmmm lovely dilemma to have to figure out a new setting for your yellow radiant!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore the clean lines of the setting with the emerald cut - good choice! Congratulations on your engagement!

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys - im trying to wear it very gently as i dont want it getting scratched again!! Its going to happen though -small scratch when it hit the MacBook Air already :((

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sleek, modern, and elegant! Love it with the new emerald cut more 8)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. Congrats!

Princecycling

Rough_Rock
@kevnick80 I'd like to get rings like this or similar, can you give me an idea of what your custom jeweler charged you, or if i can talk to them direct?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results