carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Our rose gold white and yellow diamond engagement rings

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi guys

My other half and I got engaged at the weekend and our rings arrived too. Both in rose gold, one with a white emerald cut diamond, the other with a radiant yellow diamond. Both just under half a carat each.

Hope you like!!

img_775.jpg

img_776.jpg

img_777.jpg

img_778.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so very modern! Love the clean lines :love:

Hand shots? Stats?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: very unique and really really lovely.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I love love love them! Congrats!

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thanks guys. here is a hand shot....

ringsssss.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats!!!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
ahhhhh I love it! I've been trying to sell my FI on a wedding band like this... I just think theyre so classy!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love them! My husband likes to wear diamonds and I recently got him a bandwith small diamonds around it, but some day he would like a larger diamond and I think a ring just like yours (both of them) is just right for a man!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I love how the different stones give the different looks but the metal and style are the same so they are unmistakably a matched pair! Congratulations!!

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yeah, i had always wanted a modern ring and we thought that rose gold is so less brash (in our opinion) than yellow gold. Owen was originally going to go for a black diamond but after meeting our diamond merchant and seeing a few stones, he settled for the emerald cut. Im sure it is an L colour, which we liked, rather than a bright white. Mine is a fancy light yellow but the gold underneath the ring has been plated with yellow gold to enhance the colour....

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look AWESOME!

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Is that 14K or 18K rose gold? I'm trying to decide between the two myself...

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
its actually 9ct rose gold, we were going to go for 18ct but the 9ct was more 'pinky copper'. its a lovely colour....

D

Deactivated member 42515

I just love it sooo much! I love how they are similar but they are different to match your interests! More pics! Beautiful!!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
Love the 9kt gold!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
These are lovely! I really like how you both get e-rings. Congratulations! :appl:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I love a coppery RG! Both rings are individual looking yet go together so well, you made a wonderful choice!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Those rings are fantasic! I love clean, modern pieces. Were the bands custom made? I would love to get my husband a band like either of yours. Wonderful choices & Congratulations!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
They're both so lovely! I wish I could get my husband on board w/a diamond band.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Those look great, congratulations!

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the nice messages guys.

Yes, they were custom made. Im very fussy when it comes to jewellery - mens rings are usually really boring and if they have a diamond its usually a very cheap quality brilliant cut - we wanted something slightly different. The bands are really heavy - mine is 5mm wide and Owens EC is 6mm wide, and they are perfect.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both! Those rings are fabulous! :appl:

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
I love the color of the gold. They are pretty fantastic. Congrats on the engagement as well!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
These are very nice indeed! Congrats to you both! :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and very classy! Enjoy!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both such gorgeous bands!! Very elegant! I love the masculine and streamlined style and the different diamonds and width for each of you! That is a beautiful shade of RG - 9k, you say??? very nice! Are you willing to reveal who did the custom work for you - they did a fantastic job!

And congratulations on your engagement! Good luck to the both of you! :appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those are amazing!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results