shape
carat
color
clarity

our new furbaby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH. That is cutest DOG EVER!! soo itty bitty! I bet you can''t WAIT to bring him home!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I LOVE your puppy! I cant even put into words how cute he is!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2006 7:38:16 AM
Author: MissGotRocks
Yeah Mara we often shake our heads at ourselves as well as Chloe. We are out working every day and she sleeps all day then she hogs the bed all night! Something wrong with this picture no doubt but she still somehow manages to get her way. We just laugh and say at least our kids weren''t that spoiled!
I know MGR...sometimes I look at P hogging the bed, or laying there as we get ready for work, or when I''m cleaning up some mess she made, and say ''exactly WHO is the pet here''?!??!?!?!
20.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Ginger!

Chewy is such a lil'' lover
emlove.gif
! He is sweeter than sugar! I just would like to gobble him up w/kisses!
emlips.gif
emlove.gif
emlips.gif

I am sure he is going to be the joy of your life. Much happiness to you and your new family!

When he''s officially home, please take lots of pics!

Does any one else luv puppy kisses?
emlips.gif

Have a great week!
35.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Awwwwww!!! What an ADORABLE puppy! I love yorkies! I can''t wait to see more pics
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger - One pic is SO not enough!
I know we all wanna see more of that little cutie fluff!

Scintillating...

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve started stalking the pet aisle at Target looking at cute and fun puppy stuff! lol -- i am sucha target ho an it speaks wonders for my willpower that i''ve yet to buy anything. i actually filled up a whle basket with pet stuff then put it ALL BACK. I''m sure anyone who saw me thought i was schizo! I want to wait until we pick up chewy and take him to the vet sothe vet can recommend stuff for me. this is my first teeny tiny puppy and i''m a bit nervous about buying the "right" stuff for him, y''know?

and pinky swear i''m gong to post a WHOLE LOTTA pics as soon as chewy is all settled in at home!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Ginger,
Your baby yorkie is SO SWEET!!! Youkies are so smart!And it sounds like yours is a lill character!
I have a little man (yorkie) named Max. well.. Maximillian Marquis de Mischief is his real name and hes is my baby. I wanted a little budddie for him so when he was about 6 mos old we got a little girlfriend for him He name happens to be Ginger.. Ginger Celest Fluffy Muffin. they had puppies and all were So adorable. Ginger had them in my lap. When the 4 babies were born they looked like little Rottweiler Mice! Then they started getting curious like your puppy and started growing to look like little Guinne pigs (sp). Then their hair started to get really fluffy. When they get to be so cute you just cant stand it. then it is 8 weeks and time for them to have their new mommies and daddies come to take them home. That was sad for me. But I made 4 families very happy with their new babies! I Trim Gingers hair and Max would never let me put bows in her hair he would tug them out jealous I guess. Now they both get neck scarfs when they go to the groomer to get their hair and nails done. I can do the hair cuts/ trimming but dont cut their nails myself so they go once in a while. The short hair cut is called the puppy cut. Max and Ginger are around 13 years old now and real sweet hearts. I wish they could last for ever!

Enjoy your new baby.
36.gif

Joni

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results