shape
carat
color
clarity

our new furbaby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes a nice doggie carrier is a must for this pup. Too cute. I keep coming back to get my puppy fix, hehe.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i wish i could see this pic!
39.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I can''t see pix! But congrats.
And Ries, those blue pjs are freakin hysterical!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ries -- what a cutie pie!!! what''s his name? i love the lazy lounging pic of him on someones lap...to adorable!

mara -- i was soooooooo thinking the same thing...lol, however,I don''t have an LV yet, so chewy can wait for his! He''s the smallest so far of the litter (and the most rambunctious! he was the first to start barking/yipping -- that''s my boy! ahaead of the game, can ya tell i''m a proud mama?
9.gif
). the previous litter were all 5-6 lbers plus an itty bitty tiny who weighed in at 3 lbs adult. the breeder thinks he''ll likely fall into the lower 5-6 range, which is a good average healthy size i think. the tinies tend to have more health problems according to FI, so he insisted on one >4lbs. i''ve wanted a yorkie forever, but then met Portia, and fell in love with her, so debated between yorkie and westie forever! i def want him to have a companion eventually, so a westie is not entirely out of the question!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t see the pic either! Waaaaaaa!

Congrats Ginger, I bet he''s PRECIOUS! I can''t wait to see him!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
My FI is really hating this site. Now not only am I coming up with all kinds of diamonds I want, but puppies too.
5.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
This is so frustrating! It''s weird how some can see the pic and others can''t...

Ginger...could you try posting it again?

For those who need a puppy fix while we''re waiting to see Chewy:

Untitleyth.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Widget - that helps! I can''t believe I still can''t see the pictures - grrrr!!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I still can''t see the picture...
39.gif
How dissappointing....

appletini

Ideal_Rock
We might have to have the next gathering at Barnaby''s so that you can bring him with you to meet us. I can''t wait to see the pics!

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
OMG - I can finally see the picture and he is SOOOOO cute.

I volunteer at the humane society around here and we just had 2 babies just like him go home to a loving family last weekend!! gotta love that!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an adorable little sweetheart! Best of luck with him.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I CAN SEE THE PICTURE NOW!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
He is SOOOOOOOO CUUUUTE!!!!!! Can''t wait to see more pics once you get him!!!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is so adorable, bless bless BLESS HIM!
12.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Goodness, that is the cutest face EVER!

Congratulations!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Now I see him
36.gif
...OMG how cute is he!!!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. My. God. That has got to be the cutest Yorkie I''ve ever seen.
30.gif
Loving that little face.
30.gif
Also, the name "Chewy" holds a special place in my heart. It was my dog''s name when I was a kid.
1.gif

Congratulations. Your puppy is adorable.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh I can see him now! He''s PRECIOUS!!!! What a cutie baby! I can''t wait to meet him in person!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I literally squealed when I saw that picture. SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! My husband came over asking if I was okay, LOL. Of course I''m not okay, the jealousy bug just bit me hard.
I agree with your hubby about the bows (he is a boy after all). I do think a macho spiked collar would be too cute on the little guy.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can see him now too! He is so cute! Oh, I am not much of a dog person but I have always loved yorkies! Congratulations!

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
YAY! You have the (2nd) cutest puppy ever. After my Pez of course! He is adorable. I love Yorkies.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can finally see the picture!
36.gif
How adorable! Reminds me of my Chloe when she was a baby puppy. It is amazing how much (and how fast) they change. They are just like babies - I could just eat them up!

Enjoy - you have so many fun filled days ahead watching this little one grow. Chloe slept in a playpen (instead of a crate) when she was little like that. When she gets tired she gets in my lap and I tell her the story of when she was a baby puppy and just came to live with us. She goes to sleep listening to that story - what a riot! I literally used to rock her to sleep and then wrap her in a blanket and put her to bed. Now she sleeps with us - and takes up half the bed as she likes to lay lengthwise beside one of the pillows - and it''s a king size bed! Oh, yes, we have it bad! No doubt you will too - they just become one of the family.

Congrats and enjoy!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwwwww I wanna dog tooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2006 9:38:41 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
I can finally see the picture!
36.gif
How adorable! Reminds me of my Chloe when she was a baby puppy. It is amazing how much (and how fast) they change. They are just like babies - I could just eat them up!

Enjoy - you have so many fun filled days ahead watching this little one grow. Chloe slept in a playpen (instead of a crate) when she was little like that. When she gets tired she gets in my lap and I tell her the story of when she was a baby puppy and just came to live with us. She goes to sleep listening to that story - what a riot! I literally used to rock her to sleep and then wrap her in a blanket and put her to bed. Now she sleeps with us - and takes up half the bed as she likes to lay lengthwise beside one of the pillows - and it's a king size bed! Oh, yes, we have it bad! No doubt you will too - they just become one of the family.

Congrats and enjoy!
Yours does this too huh? Portia lays lengthwise and ends up pushing us to the edges of the bed eventually, most nights one or the other of us wakes up with no blankets practically falling off the bed as the princess snoozes peacefully in the middle of the bed. She started out in the crate and then eventually moved into the bed. Gotta love it!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
As least you don''t have a German Shepherd that thinks she''s a human princess. She goes from sleeping on her bed on the floor, to the foot of our bed, and gradually to our pillows until my FI is practically falling off the bed and I''m squished between the two of them. And we also have a king size. I''m scared to think of what it''ll be like when she''s full grown.
20.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah Mara we often shake our heads at ourselves as well as Chloe. We are out working every day and she sleeps all day then she hogs the bed all night! Something wrong with this picture no doubt but she still somehow manages to get her way. We just laugh and say at least our kids weren''t that spoiled!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
HE IS PRECIOUS!!!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2006 12:44:48 AM
Author: XChick03
As least you don''t have a German Shepherd that thinks she''s a human princess. She goes from sleeping on her bed on the floor, to the foot of our bed, and gradually to our pillows until my FI is practically falling off the bed and I''m squished between the two of them. And we also have a king size. I''m scared to think of what it''ll be like when she''s full grown.
20.gif

We have a male German Shepherd (see avatar) and he does the same thing. Now we have a king size bed, but for a while before we moved in together, we would sleep in my barely full size bed from childhood -- me, hubby, and Howard. I don''t know how we did it!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a face! Oh soo cute, you need to post more photos of Chewy!
30.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
OH

MY

GOD!

THAT is the cutest puppy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it, they grow up fast!!!!!! Totally worth the wait.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results