shape
carat
color
clarity

our new furbaby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Meet Chewbaca! Chewy for short, well cuz he''s short and Chewbaca is an awful big name for a such a tiny little baby...is he not the cutest thing EVER!?!?! he''ll be 5 wks old tomorrow and will be ready to come home with us mid-march (weekend after match! eeeek!)

He was part of my Valentine''s gift from my sweetie-pie!

Chewbacababy2.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww Chewy is adorable. Look at that face. What kind of dog is he Ginger???

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I can''t see the picture!!! I wanna see the puppy!!!!
39.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oops! forgot to add that! he''s a yorksire terrier. FI absolutely forbids me to put a bow on him and is arguing heavily against any sort of purse-like puppy-carrying contraption...we''ll see
31.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Aww! I can''t see it either!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
me either!
39.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww he''s such a cutie!!! Gotta love him!!! That face...I just want to cover it with kisses!!

I actually like Yorkies better when they don''t have all that floppy long hair (the typical yorkie cut) but when it''s kept more short like a real terrier (aka more like a westie or a norwish)...they are SO cute then!! Then again I don''t like when Westies have their typical fluffy head show cut either, I like them shorter and clipped!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
39.gif

I can''t see the picture!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Darn it, I can''t see it either!
39.gif
And I was just joking about mrssalvo and kaleigh not being able to see a pic that I could see! Guess that came back to bite me in the butt
3.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, he''s so cute!!! I wanted a Westie or Yorkie, but my FI insisted on a GSD. All in all though, GSDs are my favorite breed. I still want a cute little terrier though!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, he''s so adorable!!! That face is just too cute!! How exciting for you!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t see him either!!!
39.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome! Congratulations! I''m a big yorkie fan - I''m so inlove with our yorkie...he''s our little clown with a big heart. It''s going to be a match made in heaven.

itmustbelove.jpg

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
awwww - i can''t see him either
8.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~He is the cutest puppy!!! I am a HUGE dog lover, and yours is adorable!!! More pics please!!
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
He is so adorable!!!
9.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
that's so weird about the pics....i'm having trouble viewing a few other pics today also. i signed out and just came back and now i can't see MY pic of chewy. wonder what's going on?

sorry guys! that's the only pic i have right now, he's still with his mama and not with me yet. but you can bet all ya'lls diamond rings that you'll be deluged with pics when chewybaby finally arrives home!

ETA: and now i can see all the pics i couldn't before...anyone else experiencing this?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oh...and i like the short clipped look too! also decreases on maintenance fur wise, although i will have to find a groomer for the hair cuts! does anyone DIY their doggies cuts? or does everyone go to a groomer? what''s the best way to find a reptable one? through the vet?

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t see the pic either, bummer.
Years ago a I had a pair of yorkies, named them Bartles & James after the popular drink. They were so adorable and tiny too. When I got them they were the size of baby ginea pigs, almost all black with little bits of tan. Part of me would love to have them again but after our break in last week I''m so happy to have a larger scarier dog.

widget

Ideal_Rock
RATS!!!! I wanna see the new baby!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaa
39.gif

widget

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH NO - I can''t see the pic! I have a Yorkie too - her name is Chloe. I keep her clipped short too. You''re gonna love this dog - personality plus! The breeder we got her from said Yorkies sleep as hard as they play. Sounded a bit strange at the time but it''s so true. They play for all they''re worth and then they pass out. Chloe is 10 years old now so not as active but she''s still Momma''s baby!

Please give the pictures another try!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cutie pie! And the name with that coloring....so fitting!!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Awww, he is so cute. DH''s dog is named Chewey too (well it spells differently).

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Awww...adorable!!!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! So Adorable!!!
30.gif

I know your FI said no, but how cute would that little nose look peeking out of a nice shoulder carrier?
11.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, now I can see the pic, and he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still can't see the picture
15.gif
!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
OMG...he is the cutest cute that ever cuted!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh Ginger you need an LV dog carrier....tee hee!!

Portia is too big to fit in one, I''d be in traction from carrying her solid 16 lb body around but yours should be under 10 lbs adult right?

My Mom wants us to get a Yorkie to keep P company, but I think one is enough for now....these smaller terriers have little bodies and HUGE spirits and personalities.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
What a cute face ginger! Hehe...cats and dogs pics are the first ones for the new server line up, diamonds can wait
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results