shape
carat
color
clarity

Our journey for our ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
AHH!! Now I have to stay up to wait for the pics!!
2.gif
Can''t Wait!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That is such an adorable proposal story...got one of those teary smiles from me...then a giggle. My FI asked what I was reading and I told him and he loved the story too!!!!!

NOW RING PICS LADY --- WE NEED PICS!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FINALLY!!!!!! Yay Milly!! Yay Sam!! Yay Alyssa!!!!!!
I''m truly thrilled for you!!! After all the waiting, it was well worth it. I got all excited and teary for you!!! Now get that camera and give us some pictures!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
36.gif
36.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Milly!!!! Yay, The PS Diamond Fairy finally gets the WELL-DESERVED spotlight
36.gif

Congrats to all three of you and I join everyone in saying:

ITS ALMOST 6:00 ON THE LEFT COAST, WHERE ARE OUR PHOTOS????
3.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
yayayayayyay!!!! congrats!!!! it is now almost 8PM on west coast - where are those pics?!!!!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been trying to stay up for this... SAD right!?
26.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
I''m waiting too... Good thing it''s only 6pm here in Honolulu right now. Milly I''m excited for you!
36.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Sadly it''s already 11 on the east coast..
39.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Milly! I know you were waiting for this to happen for the longest time. I''m so happy for you!

Now, where are the pics!?
3.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
ok.. now it''s almost 12:30... I can''t stay up too much longer!!
2.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Milly, my eyes started tearing when I read about the proposal! It''s so sweet that he was so nervous about it. Congratulations! Very cute daughter in your avatar, by the way....

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats Diamond Fairy!!!!!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Yeah
Milly
36.gif

I''m so excited for you!!!

I love how you just knew he would propose this weekend and after all those opportunistic moments came and passed, you gave up on the idea - just in time for him to pull off the surprise.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Milly! I''m so happy for you! Every time I saw an update on your thread I too thought that Sam had finally proposed! I''m so glad that he finally did!

You''re going to be walking on cloud 9 for the next few weeks! How does it feel to finally say FIANCE!
emteeth.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
crap, I don''t know how I missed this yesterday! though apparently I didn''t miss the pictures, so get cracking girl!
3.gif

seriously though, what a sweet sweet proposal! I am so thrilled for you, your hubby to be, and your gorgeous little Alyssa. congrats!!!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Good thing I didn''t find your update until today, otherwise I would not have been able to sleep last night. I''m so happy for you! I know the wait was long, but I''m so glad that he made it worth it. I can''t wait to see the pictures!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Milly!!!!
9.gif
36.gif
emotion-19.gif

I saw your MOH post in the BWW thread & my heart started racing. I had to rush to check your thread, hoping for good news....and boy did I find it!!

I''m so thrilled to hear you''re officially engaged now! Sam''s proposal was so sweet & romantic! (I love how he rushed to the bathroom immediately afterwards to look at your ring in the good bathroom lighting!
2.gif
) It sounds like the wait was definitely worthwhile for such a wonderful proposal (and ring, of course...) Speaking of which, I can''t wait to see the pics! Has Alyssa asked to try it on yet?

Finally, the diamond fairy gets her own sparkly! At long last....

Congratulations again, sweet Milly.
face23.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks so much for the congrats ladies! Okay, here are the pics. I''m only loading a few since I''m on lunch break. I rushed home to load and crop them. I hope this doesn''t give me too much trouble because I''m suppose to leave in 5 mins to go back to work. BTW, sorry for the late pics, didn''t get camera until this morning.

Here is the first hand shot pic.

30.gif

Monterey Proposal Trip 170.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy....
10.gif

Monterey Proposal Trip 160.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely colors......
30.gif

Monterey Proposal Trip 164.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Profile shot, loving the pave on the basket.

Monterey Proposal Trip 184.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
The claws look big in the pic, but they're not in real life. Oh, and the picture above and this one is with the wedding band.

Monterey Proposal Trip 186.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
One last hand shot for now. I''ll post more pics later!

Monterey Proposal Trip 171.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it! Love them together!!!

they have such charm and personality. you know how people say "old soul trapped in a young body?" that''s the feeling i get from these rings. i know, i''m weird.

I love them! SO pretty!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a great proposal. Love how he managed to surprise you
face23.gif

Love, love, love your ring! The basket (think that''s what it''s called) is so cool looking and beautiful claws too!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! What a beautiful set--you deserve it!!! Congratulations again!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milly it''s just beautiful!! That stone is a firecracker!

I think if I recall correctly that you had Toppers make the head/basket for the ring? Or am I imagining things? I really love it, classic simplicity but with a bit of a beautiful twist. Looks good with the eternity ring too!!

YAY PICTURES. Now we just need MORE.
31.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
MILLY!!! That stone is absolutely fantastic. YUMMY! and the pave on the basket... beautiful and blingy, but still the classic solitiare look. it''s perfect!

I''ll be looking forward to the Alyssa shots
1.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Milly, it looks amazing! As we knew before, your stone is just fabulous, but I love the setting too! It''s classic, with a twist. The prongs are gorgeous & I love the pave on the basket. It looks beautiful w/ the wedding ring as well.

I''ll bet you can''t take your eyes off it!
30.gif

Well worth the wait.....
2.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Your rings are gorgeous!
30.gif
They look absolutely fabulous together. I can''t wait to see more pics! (Btw, when you get a chance, your rings definitely deserve a thread of their own in Show Me the Ring!)
31.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results