shape
carat
color
clarity

Our journey for our ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, the sparkles!!!
30.gif
9.gif
30.gif

IMG_0759.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
It must be the lighting, but I love seeing the pink reflections!! (Or maybe it''s from my pink t-shirt?)

IMG_0746.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Crystal clear, baby!!
10.gif

IMG_0734.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Another view from behind.

IMG_0747.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Are you guys getting tired of this diamond yet??? I''m not!!!
9.gif
30.gif

IMG_0748.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Just sitting around...

IMG_0754.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t you just love it?
9.gif

IMG_0761.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Loosely fitting on my finger. Yum!!

IMG_0724.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Another hand shot. This one is more clear.

IMG_0745.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
*Muah* Alyssa loves this stone too!!
18.gif

IMG_0765.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Alyssa loves this stone! She didn''t even want to give it back to me! Like mother, like daughter.
2.gif

IMG_0768.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, last one. Had to get a hand shot with Alyssa''s tiny hand. It looks good on her too!
9.gif

IMG_0769.JPG

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is preeeeeeeeeetty
1.gif
It is going to be hard to stay away from it for the next few months, huh? Is your bf picking out the setting on his own? Or did I miss that? I love that you let your daughter play with it, it looked so nice on her finger too, hehe...don''t get her started on diamonds just yet! That''ll be an expensive habit!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milly,
That is one gorgeous stone and just look at those arrows!!!!! Ya done good girl and I love the pics of your precious daughter!!!!!! Yay for you!!!! Awesome, congrats!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

GoveyMaru

Rough_Rock
I don''t know where to start....Alyssa, the stone, everything is perfect! I am so happy for you and your beautiful family! Enjoy it! You deserve it!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is a fanatastic diamond! When does Miss Ayllsia get one? Soo cute!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh la la
30.gif
Beautiful stone, it''s going to look smashing after it''s set and really on your finger.

And your daughter is absolutely adorable, by the way. lol about the feet nibbling.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Milly we can never get tired of all the pictures! that stone is gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
and your daughter! so cute...=)

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Blue, Sam and I already picked out the setting a few weeks before we settled on the stone. You can find the description in the first post of this thread.

Thanks Kaleigh! I absolutely love love love this diamond! It's perfect.
36.gif

Thanks Govey! It is starting to feel like everything is perfect. Now all I need is the ring to be completed and for Sam to propose!
2.gif

Hey Mata! It's going to be awhile before Alyssa gets one! Well, maybe not that long. She'll need some small sparkles in high school.
31.gif
I love having a daughter first! I can dress her and do all sorts of girly stuff with her. She already likes to play with my makeup and she absolutely loves to put on my heels and walk around. She can't walk with the whole pair of heels on, so she'll have one on and walk around the house with it. She also likes to carry bags around the house and pretend like she is going out. OMG! and she's not even two yet!! She's looking to be an expensive little girl!
40.gif

Sarita, ya, the foot nibbling. I can't help it! Sam is always telling me not to do it, but whenever I see those little toes...
18.gif
and now she does it to me too, but it was very painful when she first started doing it. She didn't know how to control her strength, so she bit very hard!
14.gif
Now that she's older, she knows to stop biting down if I scream "ouch!" I wonder when will I be able to stop biting her toes?
37.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks msb! I knew I can count on my fellow PScopers to enjoy it as much as I do. Sam was like, "do you need that many pictures of the diamond?" LOL, I'll never have enough!
18.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
yeeeaay

Congrats in finding the stone. Your daughter is so cute! I love the handshot of your daghter!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Milly- your stone looks absolutely wonderful! And those pictures of Alyssa are so precious. She''s such a cutie...

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Milly, your stone is just gorgeous! I was waiting to see pics of it & the wait was definitely worthwhile! It''s so big & white & sparkly & the hearts & arrows are to die for!
30.gif
Alyssa just looks adorable with the diamond. I hope she isn''t getting too many ideas...
31.gif

Congrats on finding a beautiful diamond--you deserve it!
36.gif

LOL about RHR shopping before your e-ring is completed. That should definitely keep your mind off your e-ring for a while...
2.gif
I hope your wait isn''t long to have this stunner on your finger!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Milly, it''s definitely the right stone--it looks absolutely gorgeous!! And you know we love all the pictures--I could even stand to see some more. Alyssa is just precious. She is a perfect model for the diamonds! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the stone! Alyssa looks so cute with the stone and I can''t blame her for not wanting to give it back to you! I wouldn''t either!

I love the picture of it on her hand as well!
I hope you will be very happy with it for a while and have the wedding of your dreams.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milly the stone is fabulous, what a great selection ! Kudos! And love the shot of Alyssa kissing it, that''s priceless!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful diamond and your daughter is adorable! I love the one with the diamond off to the side and her big eyes looking upward. What a doll!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks you guys! Your comments mean so much to me. It just made my Monday morning that much better! PS has been like a great circle of friends that I could lean on. Only you guys could understand the beauty of diamonds. My real world friends think I'm crazy for even being on a diamond forum!
9.gif
LOL.

I'm just so happy that everything is picked out and the ring is actually being made now. I can't wait to get that baby on my finger. I hope Sam proposes as soon as he gets the ring!
5.gif

The funny thing about Alyssa when we were at the jewelers, she didn't want to give the diamond back to me. The latest word she learned from her aunt (Sam's lil sis) is "mine!" so she kept saying that when I asked for it back! Everyone was cracking up at her.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- awesome stone.
I love all the pics. And ofcourse the ones with your daughter are just priceless.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH MILLY! That diamond is GORGEOUS! Truly breathtaking!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

My favorite photo is the one with it on Alyssa''s little hand! Precious!

Congratulations!
36.gif

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results