shape
carat
color
clarity

our engagement pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
SJS thanks! those are my two favorite pair of shoes (one obviously gets a LOT more wear than the other!) - i knew that they had to be worked in somehow!

CJ thank you! (and i'm not nuts! i'm going to do a shower picture thread tomorrow to show how *most* pictures of me turn out! haha). our photographer's favorite movie is the matrix, so she had us in that phone booth for awhile!

oobiecoo thanks!
9.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 1:13:56 AM
Author: mimzy

aww thanks so much spark! i do maintain my general level of unphotographicness, but i think that these pictures might be the sole exception. i bet your pictures will turn out great too! when are you having them done?
20.gif
<<---- That''s what I think of your comment.
25.gif

Thank you! Fingers crossed. Not sure yet ... Maybe next year sometime - spring or early summer when the weather starts to get nice again. I was thinking maybe spring even though its hit or miss rainy up here b/c the cherry blossoms are so beautiful. We''ll see!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Mimzy, I had to log in so late to tell you that these photos are possibly my favorite engagement photos I''ve ever seen. Your style is amazing, your photographer''s style is amazing, and you and Stefan look perfect! Un-photogenic, my foot! You look pretty and sassy and sweet. Honestly, I can see this as a funky fashion editorial--so cool.

I think you might have just changed my mind on the whole engagement photo thing--now I might have to convince FI that we should have them done.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mimzy, the photos are amazing! I love them, and you and Stefan look great -- such a happy couple!

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
I love them - they''re all so cute and fun! They have a lot of personality and you look gorgeous! I miss Veronica Mars, too...

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Mimzy - I LOVE these photos!!! Your photographer is awesome! And you are GORGEOUS - so natural! You and Stefan are too cute for words!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 4:29:11 AM
Author: kittybean
Mimzy, I had to log in so late to tell you that these photos are possibly my favorite engagement photos I''ve ever seen. Your style is amazing, your photographer''s style is amazing, and you and Stefan look perfect! Un-photogenic, my foot! You look pretty and sassy and sweet. Honestly, I can see this as a funky fashion editorial--so cool.

Ditto to this. I''m almost speechless after looking at your photos. These are the ones I will be showing our future photog when FF and I get around to getting engaged and taking some photos.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE #13. Heck, I sorta love them all.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
These are all too cute!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Mimzy you are gorgeous and so are your pictures!! Congratulations!!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Mimzy, you are so gorgeous!!! Your FI is way cute too. I love your photographer, and your outfit choices! My favorites are the phone booth ones. Is she shooting your wedding as well?

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
I see NOTHING unphotogenic about these pics. They are all so cute and adorable. Very Pretty! You both are just awesomely cute together.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i absolutely love love LOVE your photos!! Especially the ones in the laundromat! What a cool idea

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG--these photos are great, Mimzy!!! You and your FI are super cute!! Love them!!!!
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Um, hello gorgeous couple, and WOW what amazing, creative, fun, whimsical, fantastic pictures! Your FI looks a bit likes Steven Page, of BNL fame, in a very good way. Thanks for sharing mimz, can''t wait to see your wedding shots, if this is any indication of how great they''ll be we''re in for an amazing treat!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I totally did not even want engagement photos until I saw these. They are amazing, mimzy! I really, really love the style so much! Your photog. did a wonderful job!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow GREAT pictures Mimzy!!! Random question, what do you all DO with your engagement pics??

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
mimzy - I LOVE THEM esp the first one, and the one of you walking in the field. LOVE THEM

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re fab mimzy! I love the laundry ones.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:24:51 AM
Author: mimzy
13: and in the laundry mat
Hubba hubba!! Your pics are awesome mimzy!
30.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mimzy, You guys are really super-cute together!! These pictures are really great!!

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
I love your pics!! You and your FI are so adorable!!! And I have NO idea what you''re talking about (unphotogenic??)!! You look GREAT in every shot and I love your style!!!

Love your glasses btw....mine are very similar...except there bright red
9.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Girl, what are you talkin'' about? You are GORGEOUS! You kinda remind me of Moana from the Bachelor a few seasons ago. So frickin'' pretty!

I absolutely adore your photos. She has a great style and seemed to capture both personalities. Love them!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Aside from the awesome quality of these pictures, do you know what I love? Your personalities totally jump out of the photo. You guys just look like so much fun!

I really can''t wait to see the wedding photos. These are incredible.

And if you ever talk about not being photogenic again, I''m going to print out a book of these pictures and beat you over the head with it. In a loving way, of course.
2.gif

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Unphotogenic?? Not in those shots! Both of you are so cute! I like the ones in the laundry cart, reminds me of a Friends episode with Ross and Rachel. Mimzy, you have such beautiful skin, and a gorgeous smile.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I freaking love your pics!

They are so awesome!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Love them!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh...love the phonebooth shots! Great shoes!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
We''ve all looked at tons of engagement pictures on PS. However, there''s just something about the two of you that makes me wish I could be a little mouse in the corner to watch you guys. You just look like you have a quirky/kewl vibe. I bet you are made for each other
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mimzy,

I have to say, that your engagement pictures are the cutest I have ever seen. They are so different and that is what makes them adorable. I just love them so. I also love your dimples too
9.gif

You and your future DH are darling together and I can tell that you adore each other. Many congratulations to you both.

Love, Linda

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Mimzy - you''re INCREDIBLY photogenic! My Lord, you''re both a gorgeous couple!

I can''t pick my favourite, but I love the ones that show your feet - almost all of my favourites are full body shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results