color
clarity

Opinions on this heart shaped diamond?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

jbake

Shiny_Rock
Do you know how you want to set it? I’m not sure I see the unevenness from previous comments, but if it is, if it’s bezeled I don’t think that would be an issue. (Unless it bothers you)
I have a heart pendant (.70ct) in a 4 prong basket & I think you’d have to get really, really close to my chest to see any differences like that.

Fabulous50

Shiny_Rock
Do you know how you want to set it? I’m not sure I see the unevenness from previous comments, but if it is, if it’s bezeled I don’t think that would be an issue. (Unless it bothers you)
I have a heart pendant (.70ct) in a 4 prong basket & I think you’d have to get really, really close to my chest to see any differences like that.
I was thinking of a pendant in a basket setting as well, not bezel. But I dont really think it bothers me anyway!

Fabulous50

Shiny_Rock
ASET will help
@
@sledge , My apolgies, my reply was embedded in your last post. Trying again. Below are the pictures I received, but not sure if they are all ASETS??
katherine ideal 2.jpg katherine ideal 3.jpg katherine ideal 4.jpg katherine ideal1.jpg
Can anyone explain to me what each of the above images mean? I recognize that the top one is the ASET, but not sure about the other three. Are they ASETS just taken from different views? @Garry H (Cut Nut) and @sledge , also was just wondering if you have an opinion about the ASET? Thanks so much!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.