shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this diamond?

p224

Rough_Rock
Hello all
Due to uncertainty on the ordering process is with Tianyu, decided to look within North America instead. Have been suggested the following diamond and wanted to get some second opinions. I'm told that this will be eye clean with only a transparent feather on the crown. On paper the specs look quite good, but I have no idea what to look for lol so would appreciate any advice as I am being told I cannot get any more pictures or videos.

2.03 H SI1
61 Depth
57 Table
34.4 Crown
40.7 Pav
Ideal EX EX
8l.17 - 8.24 mm
Yadav YD9374575 Front.JPG Yadav YD9374575 side 1.JPG Yadav YD9374575 side 2.JPG

Here is a link to the IGI certificate provided: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18H0hGNGFtYLwPk-ofUQyX0tSyVSIJxvq/view?usp=sharing

Asking price is $5800 CAD
Thank you!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
do you have access to the video, or can you take a screenshot of the stone face-up (e.g. direct to the camera)?

p224

Rough_Rock
I just so happened to still have the window open and managed to record the video. Will follow up with the seller to have the video sent to me directly.

TIA!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just so happened to still have the window open and managed to record the video

TIA!

It is lovely to my eye, but definitely has a noticeable tint to it. The video opens small on my screen, but the tint looks like a brownish pink. It's not a BROWN or PINK stone by any means, but you can see the tint and it doesn't look "icy white" either. I love stones like this, but others don't. Just want to make sure your future fiance (or you, if you are purchasing for yourself!) won't be bothered by this :)

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
It does seem the stone would be eye-clean in real life, and I can't find fault with the specs versus the price asked.

HCA score is 0.9 (yes yes, I know the HCA is an elimination tool, it does not guarantee any type of light performance) , but between that and the video, it is a diamond I would be happy to own.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Good cut I think but lots of body color for an H.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results