shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions of this LGD for a replacement engagement ring

Tippytoes

Rough_Rock
Trade
But now having second thoughts...I may return for a refund and look elsewhere. I cannot seem to find the right setting. I have a 1c 7 stone band that I would like to pair with it. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
But now having second thoughts...I may return for a refund and look elsewhere. I cannot seem to find the right setting. I have a 1c 7 stone band that I would like to pair with it. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Do you mind posting a picture of the band and a picture of the band and new ring together on your finger?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks.

Just curious, what are you having second thoughts about regarding the stone?

Tippytoes

Rough_Rock
Trade

Just the overall pairing of the 2 rings. Maybe I should go for a solitaire. It looks very blingie to me. Thanks.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it and looks very nice to me. But your opinion is the one that matters.

Tippytoes

Rough_Rock
Trade

Do you think this is a good stone? If so I will probably exchange the setting only? If not can you recommend from a different vendor? Thanks

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think this is a good stone? If so I will probably exchange the setting only? If not can you recommend from a different vendor? Thanks

I think the stone is great. If you don't have any hesitation about the stone itself, then I'd just exchange the setting.

Tippytoes

Rough_Rock
Trade
I think the stone is great. If you don't have any hesitation about the stone itself, then I'd just exchange the setting.

The stone looks very white next to my band. Is that normal or should I go for a lower color? Thanks

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone looks very white next to my band. Is that normal or should I go for a lower color? Thanks

The side stones in the ring look the same color to my eyes as the center stone. It may be that your 7-stone band is a bit lower color than most.

Tippytoes

Rough_Rock
Trade
The side stones in the ring look the same color to my eyes as the center stone. It may be that your 7-stone band is a bit lower color than most.

I think it is… should I look at something that iss a lower color?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results