shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on 7 stone band

Kaadaa

Rough_Rock
First, let me say I have been lurking on this website for years and gained valuable info when I bought a new/larger diamond many years ago! I just purchased a 7 stone 1ct diamond band from JA that they currently have on sale. One of the reasons I purchased the band was they offered HI color diamonds and my solitaire is J colored. I didn't want the diamonds to be whiter than the solitaire. Looking on line today, I went into IDJ to loom at their bands. Does anyone have a preference/opinion over the dealers? I read JA was possibly not as good as they used to be. I did look at some other vendors bit it's been a bit difficult to find 7 stone bands in yelow gold, seems mostly 5 or 9 stone.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’d go IDJ (even IDJ “stock”) over JA. IDJ will custom make a band to your specs and with upgraded “PS quality” diamonds. Their pricing is very reasonable. The 7 stone band in my avatar is custom from them (.84ctw) with PS quality diamonds and I’m very happy with it. Many PSers have had great experiences with IDJ. GLD!

Kaadaa

Rough_Rock
Thanks. Luckily, I can return in 30 days if not happy! I could also order one from IDJ and compare!

Kaadaa

Rough_Rock
I recieved my 7 stone ring from ID Jewelry and couldn't be more pleased! It is wonderfully sparkly and I live how it looks with my wedding ring. It is the right coverage for my less than beautiful fingers:tongue:.
I have to say thanks to the folks here that reccommended IDG. I worked with Jonna almost exclusively by email and she was great. I'm attaching some photos, but have to say they don't do justice to how it looks in person 20200810_215300.jpg 20200810_173143.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! It's the perfect compliment to your lovely wedding ring. Isn't IDJ the best??

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
It looks very nicely proportioned with your engagement ring. Congrats on a lovely set!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it looks beautiful with your e-ring.

jepr

Rough_Rock
Stunning!! Got my 5 Stone from them too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely with your ering! You can see my 7 stone from IDJ in my avatar.

Kaadaa

Rough_Rock
Looks lovely with your ering! You can see my 7 stone from IDJ in my avatar.

Actually, I had noticed your ring and was hoping mine would be as nice as yours! I wish I knew how to capture the sparkle in a photo!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!! I’d love to work with IDJ one day!

Kaadaa

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring!! I’d love to work with IDJ one day!

They were wonderful to work with. Base on posts on PS, I felt totally comfortable working with them and using their website.

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
I have been looking at the 7 stone at Whiteflash since it has ACAs.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
@Kaadaa I'd love to know more details. Did you have this custom made or was it a stock item? What size pointers did you choose? Did you ask for H I color stones? A shared prong is definitely on my wish list, and I have been so impressed with the ones I have seen from IDJ!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful band that is the perfect match to your lovely engagement ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results