• Buy!

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Don’t buy!

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Icy how big is the lavender sapphire and also the spinel?

I have a few setting projects in mind but I feel like my stones are too small so always nosey about other people's.

No worries.

Sapphire is 1.78ct measuring 7.37×5.76×5.01mm
The stone is a lot smaller than what I’m used to but the huge halo really helps. Was rather meh about the stone before but now quite love the ring.

Spinel is 3.04ct measuring 9.66x7.06x5.53mm

How big are your stones? I actually don’t rem any small stones of yours, like all quite big? (>3ct?)

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@icy_jade I have a tiny pad that is 5.1mm. Am still pondering whether a GIANT halo could salvage it's size. Perfect colour but miserable size.

My other is a bright reddy pink spinel that is 7.39 by 5.32! Almost like your lavender sapphire so there is hope for that one!

All my pinks are tiny with the exception of the one I bought from Wriston!

AMAZING find on that 3ct spinel!!!!! I am so jelly!!!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
@icy_jade I have a tiny pad that is 5.1mm. Am still pondering whether a GIANT halo could salvage it's size. Perfect colour but miserable size.

My other is a bright reddy pink spinel that is 7.39 by 5.32! Almost like your lavender sapphire so there is hope for that one!

All my pinks are tiny with the exception of the one I bought from Wriston!

AMAZING find on that 3ct spinel!!!!! I am so jelly!!!

Oh! The bright reddy pink spinel can totally be used. Rem this pic?
C8BF1DB4-69FC-4745-ABA7-AD2A35A7BF3F.jpeg

The bottom 4 settings can all fit the sapphire (and probably your stone) and there were so many other settings for that size (7x5mm). These were just the 4 that I shortlisted. I think with the right setting (aka big and nice halo haha) a bright pink spinel will look totally amazing.

Pics of the stones pls!

The 3ct spinel is a total score. Wriston said so too when I told him how much I bought the spinel for. Really got lucky there. I mentally gave up on owning a mahenge spinel (after hearing all the prices/looking online) and didn’t think it was mahenge when I got it so like omg the stone is already a great price and is a mahenge spinel and over 3ct some more. So happy... :P2;)2:lol-2:

missyminx

Shiny_Rock
So envious you get to go to the fair. Hope you have lots of fun and happy hunting! Pls post pics of the fair (and your finds) if you can k?

I will! In fact I will need a lot of guidance! I will start a new thread on it soon...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results