shape
carat
color
clarity

On the first day of Christmas I gave my best friend these....

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are amazing friends! Congrats on so many years of friendship!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So pretty. What thoughtful and beautiful gifts to commemorate such a wonderful friendship!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and a wonderful gift for your friend.

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful story, beautiful jewellery. Your friendship sounds like the ideal.

Q

Queenie60

Lovely gifts, signifying a special friendship.

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love them!!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having a lifelong friend is truly something special. My best friend has been in my life for just about 50 years now and yes, they can become family. Those are beautiful gifts. I agree that the way the earrings are set is a beautiful way to set a cluster. I do think I like them better than what I typically see. And I love the ring as well. And now I know where those two little pears that used to sit next to "our" little EC went! Perfect!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
What a great friend you are! Very thoughtful gift and beautifully executed.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs b, what a great story of a great friendship! Both the earrings and the rings are wonderful treasures. I have several friendships that are over 25 years each but although I love these women, we have all changed a bit and moved a little away from each other. I envy that you have managed to stay so very connected. I love that you kept the stone for her and made it even better. A true friend like you is an incredible gift, and so precious.

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
I'm so moved by your beautiful story. You are so fortunate to have each other. I hope to have a friendship like that some day.

Also, I love the ring and earrings. I'd never seen a bezeled three-stone ring. It looks refined and I love it with her wedding band.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those sorts of friendships are truly precious treasures. Borne of luck, perhaps, but nurtured with love and determination for years - celebrated in happiness, nursed through rough times... Thank you for sharing your story about finding part of your family with us ::)

The earrings are beautiful! As is her mother's recut stone. She must have been so touched to receive them ::)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Loreal @Nitedula @Queenie60 @Maggiemeans @Lookinagain @poshmommy @luv2sparkle @omd21 and @yssie - I'm so pleased she loves them and is getting such a kick out of them.

And thank you all for the lovely compliments. I have to be honest, tho - to have a friend this good, I'd be an idiot not to put my very best effort into it. But apart from not wanting to be an idiot (!) it's both a pleasure and a privilege to do nice things for a friend who has done so much for me. Our commitment is lifelong, so we each treat our friendship like any relationship we want to go the full distance.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, you two are family who happen to not be 'related' to each other. That is so wonderful and special. Your friendship is a reminder that all relationships take work ;)2.

With the new photos you posted I'm going to have to agree that the cluster earrings are THE way to do it!!! Those are killer in every way!!! I adore them, lol. And thank you for posting more photos and angles of the ring. It's fabulous. Are those the pears from your dismantled bezel 3 stone with the east west emerald?? Love everything!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, you two are family who happen to not be 'related' to each other. That is so wonderful and special. Your friendship is a reminder that all relationships take work ;)2.

With the new photos you posted I'm going to have to agree that the cluster earrings are THE way to do it!!! Those are killer in every way!!! I adore them, lol. And thank you for posting more photos and angles of the ring. It's fabulous. Are those the pears from your dismantled bezel 3 stone with the east west emerald?? Love everything!!

Yes ma'am - they are!

And I am TOTALLY with you re doing cluster earrings in that style - much more presence, and a bit less cutesy. So classic.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having a lifelong friend is truly something special. My best friend has been in my life for just about 50 years now and yes, they can become family. Those are beautiful gifts. I agree that the way the earrings are set is a beautiful way to set a cluster. I do think I like them better than what I typically see. And I love the ring as well. And now I know where those two little pears that used to sit next to "our" little EC went! Perfect!

Laughing here...you do indeed!

Did you know that maintaining long term relationships is one of the signs of mental health? So I figure you and I are in good shape, @Lookinagain !! :wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Friends !!! I need them and love them. What a nice gesture of love. You both are so lucky to have each other.. Beautiful jewelry.

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Just earrings.

These have a slight Tiffany feel to them; the pave circle with metal surround is a Tiffany design, but these were done by circling a traditional cluster design. I LOVE these, and want a pair for myself!!

20180104_195320_resized.jpg

20180104_195314_resized.jpg

Wow! I love these earrings! Such a classy version of a cluster. And what a great story about your friendship
Did you ever have a pair made for yourself?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love these earrings! Such a classy version of a cluster. And what a great story about your friendship
Did you ever have a pair made for yourself?

I didn't - but I think of it often and have the diamonds to do it. One day....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results